First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yobit is the best one exchange which offer many ways to earn money. Which are dice game, invest box, yo pony and weekly pump up. No other exchange offer such ways to earn. 

On 1/12/2020 at 1:27 PM, Sagor said:

That's a great decision i think. if you stay in the yobit exchange then very soon you can make good profit and if you use the investbox then you don't need to do anything to get reward.

Yes the Yobit exchange is the best one in this moment we can't gid the best who gives this opportunity and we can find all we want on it specially FIAT currency that what i can't find in other exchange 

So we should stay on it

On 12/30/2019 at 2:41 PM, guatazoo said:

My very first experience to be exact, is earning 6 usd in a day at yobt with cryptotalk, was my first time ever to use yobit.

that's good to know I had also similar experience when I just started in 2018 in yobit exchange I did withdraw worth 19 dollars for the first time from yobit exchange to binance exchange 

18 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

that's good to know I had also similar experience when I just started in 2018 in yobit exchange I did withdraw worth 19 dollars for the first time from yobit exchange to binance exchange 

Me I'm using the rewarded balance from cryptotalk to trade on yobit and binance also, thats why I was able to earn $6 a day, but now I'm able to earn up to $10 a day from my trading.

Yobit is a very good exchange and there are many people who are using it and leave good reputations. There is the investbox and you can invest with it and earn good interests every day, but you will have to play the dice game every day so that you can receive your daily interests.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The yobit trading platform is a good and excellent platform for building good capital, from which you can make profit and get coins for free.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/28/2020 at 5:18 PM, ram007 said:

actually,i don't trust any exchanger before,i am much loyal on binance,but since i need to use another exchange for this forum i used yobit,and find it  good as it has higher rate than other.but i just dont like some coins there.

If you are trading in Binance I guess that you will have experienced their laggy environment lately. This does not happen with yobit and orders get accepted instantly, while in binance sometimes with the lag you don't even know what happened. It has become unstable lately and I only trust yobit for my trades.

Well at first i would like to welcome you to the yobit exchange and if you are planning to join the investbox i would like to ask you to Invest in good coins like btc. And always see the action attached with it whether you can complete it or not. And best of luck for your future experience in yobit.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yobit exchange is really good too exchange in world . Yobit exchange is very user-friendly and all major coins are listed . My experience in this exchange also very good . 

• +5 1

Those who join the Yobit platform so far are making profits from trading. It is a distinct and safe platform. As for the platform’s investment fund, it provides ready investment plans and provides traders with the ability to create your own plan. You can use YouTube to learn to invest on Yobit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is one of those exchanges where you simply love it immediatly after registering because of it's simplicity, not confusing to understand where the trading options are as well as has a live chat which can help you reach out the best investors and get suggestions / feedback.

Also the pairs are so great, it has way many at your disposal and necessity and i think that's why i just love Yobit.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yobit is one of the best exchange in crypto, it's offers features which are very nice and also it's very easy to access or operate, you can actually make money through trading or Investing in good coins in yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit platform is one of the best platforms and it is reliable and contains a lot of features and options for profit from this platform, in addition to doing trading you can invest in the investment fund and achieve good profits from it as it gives free coins in the platform that can be stored

The investbox in the yobit platform is a really good option and you can make a lot of profit from it if you do it right and if you are careful with the coin that you choose to invest in. AS you can see from the coins that there are at the moment, you will see that the higher the interest rate the greater the risk in terms of the coin. Therefore if you decide to use the investbox i would implore you to look carefully at all of the coins there and do research so you know which coin is the most stable or likely to increase in value and invest in those ones.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

How more smooth and usability do one needs in a exchange?. My first experience on Yobit was when I got first few rewards on CryptoTalk campaign and I needed to make a withdrawal, I was too eager to see how the exchange works that I made bitcoin withdrawal directly which cost me up to half of my crypto, it was a mistake on my part. 

Ever since then, I have taken Yobit as my prioritize exchange with so much liquidity and enough security.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

my first experience in yobit is really great , there is some good feature , like investbox and coins info as well dice game is enough to attract new user to their platform v. hopefully in future we Will see good update there .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/28/2020 at 1:09 PM, gourav789 said:

my first experience in yobit is really great , there is some good feature , like investbox and coins info as well dice game is enough to attract new user to their platform v. hopefully in future we Will see good update there .

@gourav789 Well, yes. When I first entered on the Yobit platform, it was not so hard for me to access this site due to the best user friendly features. Site was loading too quickly and placing and capturing trading orders were easier in the comparison with other exchange. I have got the best impression on this exchange even at the very first stage 😊

• +5 1

You can go into contribute box and read manual for take an interest, they have straightforward principles and clarification about the program, you'll comprehend. In the event that you have question contact backing to find the correct solution, simple to go and good karma to you.

• +1 1

Yobitinvestbox is part of yobit exchanger where you can invest on any coin of your choice and earn some percentage of what you have invested on the site on daily basis, it is profitable and secure but you have to choose good coin so that you can make good profit in the future.

The best I've ever seen is the yobit exchanger. The yobit exchanger is very easy to use and its quality is very good. You can exchange any crypto currency on yobit. You can earn a lot of cryptocurrency by trading and investing here.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 4:45 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yobit is the best one exchange which offer many ways to earn money. Which are dice game, invest box, yo pony and weekly pump up. No other exchange offer such ways to earn. 

There are still many ways to want on yobit, you said some but you did not talk about joining this campaign and earning talk token on yobit, tis has been the best warning method. Also is the investbox. 

Its my personal experience yobit is one of the best exchange in crypto world, this exchange provide so many earning ways especially investment box, its really cool feature to give the opportunity to earn without doing anything, but before investing in this plan check the coin prices,and perform some tasks like play dice game are do 10 trades then we eligible to claim our daily rewards, its our own risk.

Yobit is one of the best exchanges and it is true about the investbox. We can invest there and earn a good profit according to the investing plan that we chosed.

Yobit exchange is the best site to convert your currencies there .It is free and fastest youbit have many option you can easily earn there by trading or working on their other sites .