First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

If you are enter in first stage of investing, i mean when Yobit add new coin on investing it will be profitable that's why but YO coin investment also have good percentage that's why you should calculate. What will you get from investing

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

On 11/18/2019 at 11:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

Yes of course it is legit and paid the invest box great idea to control your investments there and yobit is easy for anyone who has experience or not. If you have good credit you can use the invest box it will help you to get profits quickly and stable so why not it is maybe a good option for you to choose and invest in also trading on yobit quick and easy to join in addition to the perfect exchange on so going on do it with confidence. 

Edited by Nohaaa

My experience using the actual yobit exchange in 2017 or 2018. Since the first time I entered this exchange, which must be very confused. Because there are so many features that I have never found before.

Welcome with me
Welcome, all forum members have joined Yobit to receive daily payments
The investment in InvestBox is good, and it has specific profits daily, one condition, you have to do Action to get paid, you must play the dice game 10 times to receive your payment when requesting the withdrawal

That is just the moment I can't wait to have on this forum. For now have not make any withdrawal for my wallet. So yet to have the experience

I was referred by one of my friend, in 1 hour I understand everything about Yobit starting from conversation of coins to any other coin, also using Yobit codes. The following the who referred me to Yobit is asking me to teach him how he will use yobit code and trade. 

I have not any more experience on the yobit exchanges. I made this account in only 5 mintue and join the crypto world through the crypto campagin. Now i store coins in this as wallet. In future now i trade through this.

Yobit exchange site is actually good and fast for making your transactions but the problem is that the transaction charges of the site while exchanging bitcoin is too high for an average customers

On 12/28/2019 at 1:02 AM, ethannbenny said:

Yobit exchange is one of the best exchange that I have come across, Yobit gives it's users opportunities for users to earn free crypto coin, I hope that Yobit will last forever because it's the best 

Actually yobit is good but the problem is the transaction charges which they insert in exchange of bitcoin which is 0.0012, it is too much

Investing in yobit is quite easy. All you need to do is get a coin to invest, enter the amount you want to invest and complete the daily requirement for you to receive your investment. The best part is that there are different types of investments. Daily, Weekly or even Monthly.

I had first revel in at the Yobit exchange how i can withdraw my earned cash.hey, this was my first revel in at Yobbit Exchanger.

Yobit very good exchange giving some good features for make profit investbox feature my favorite I planing to invest some money in yobit investbox giving 1% daily in some coins.

In my experience I said that yobit is the best exchanger for trading. Now all cryptotalk user used yobit exchanger. Because cryptotalk give us payment in this exchanger

On 11/18/2019 at 11:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

Yobit is the best choice to invest in but what I hate that I need to do trade or dice sometimes hate that a lot...... But it is still good..

Would be nice if you came back after these months that passed since you posted and tell us your results and how much you profitted. Just an idea but I would love to have feedback on your suggestion. 

welcome my friend here , if you are new in trading so it is not a big deal you may follow the expert signals
the core of this world is the trading so you should sooner or later learn how to trade and do not relay on invest box only 
also trading earn you better percentage and may be double your coins in very short time my friend 
but you need to study and be patient my friend 

Investbox on yobit like followers to clothe bitcoin or altcoin depend on what coins do you have since it was available plenty of altcoins to invest but you have to remember there are several requirements before get profit cleave from your investment and before making a deposition and put your invent on investbox i contemplate you should read the terms related to it.

• +2 1

welcome to yobit, yobit has been operating for a long time and there are many altcoins that you can trade, for investbox is similar to stake coin so you can choose the coin that suits you and get results every day

On yobit.net I made the airdrop, I won some BTC and then I invested them in your YODA tiken, I passed it out for other currencies and I had no complaints about that site, it is fast and safe in my case.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:42 AM, labaikumar said:

i think its that the hassle to me. But when I did my first exchange in yobit I understand everything and I must say it is the easiest exchange site I have ever seen. It has also lower fees with faster transaction

The Yobit exchange is the best for newbie in crypto currency , me too it have my first exchange and I have learn every thing in trading in this exchange. so we would like to thank it for that

my experience is amazing the exchange is awesome i never face any problem with yobit.the liquidity of exchange is great and never face any problem in deposit and withdrawls.And the exchange itself has a faucet where you can earn free coins and there is also added a new dice game which is propably fair game

29 minutes ago, eekarin said:

My to begin with encounter in yobit is so much great and best since in yobit i contribute my all cash presently since of its quick exchange additionally for security. Yobit exchange could be a great trade and we are able make great cash in it and ready to purchase so numerous coins in yobit and its a extraordinary trade than the others.

Yes all you want to do you have it in Yobit exchange and specialty you can deposit and withdraw with Fiat currency USD and RUR it's the best exchange for that 

3 hours ago, vilzato said:

I need to concur along with your comments and most individuals utilize yobit trade since it is exceptionally great trade so I am utilize yobit trade

Great choice I'm too my favorite exchange now is Yobit I really forget about other exchange 

My first experience at Yobit was to convert a few thousand satoshi that I earned from cryptotalk to waves. My payment came instantly and it was a pretty good experience for me.

Yobit exchange real amazing exchange and now day by day this exchange becoming popular exchange of crypto market because it gave us some special features that other exchange not available.