Hiring Crypto Writers - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Hiring Crypto Writers

It is good idea but sometimes admins assign some people here in cryptotalk to monitor this forum to keep this forum healthy. In every section there is assigned people to monitor that certain section. Correct me if i'm wrong

On 11/20/2019 at 2:11 PM, yifnt said:

That's right, admins and moderators have done their best and as a result, many people complain they are not paid even though it is their mistake not to make constructive posts.

but I also feel sorry for unpaid users because their posts are deleted because the topic being quoted is deleted. Sorry but I think it's funny😂

2 minutes ago, palalu said:

but I also feel sorry for unpaid users because their posts are deleted because the topic being quoted is deleted. Sorry but I think it's funny😂

You don't need to feel sorry for them, this is purely their own fault for posting or replying to topics that are considered spam or useless because they only chase lots of posts to get a daily payment

They can't make a test for members and again see what they post really it's a very hard work and it's needs more admin than now,they can just verify new post and delete or autorize what they want 

You may not know if my friend doesn't post 100 on cryoto talk if the post does not pay payment for the next post .So when a person posts a hundred, his or her intellect is verified.
The question of renewed merit does not come up...

We should return to the function of the forum as a suggestion for learning, expressing opinions, sharing knowledge and experience, who feel smarter and understand crypto, please share with others. Moreover, this forum has only been established for several months, so it needs improvement in all fields.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:18 PM, on1k3n said:

I see that many of the people posting on this site aren't really taking posting as seriously as they should. I wanted to ask the admins, would they get better results if they interviewed the writers. Instead of taking anyone, you should make them write 10 or 20 test posts, and grade them on their performance, and then they can post for money. It would stop a lot of spammers from getting paid, and you can get a feel for how the person writes. What does the forum think should CryptoTalk hire writers or is it better to leave it open? 

well its a little bit too late for a step like this dont u think? but your idea can be implanted other way because admins can check everyone's post and monitor your account for a day or 2 and see if you post quality content or just words that mean nothing because most i see here on the forum lately is replies to posts that doesn't even make sense and sometimes they reply to things out of the topic it self.

15 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well its a little bit too late for a step like this dont u think? but your idea can be implanted other way because admins can check everyone's post and monitor your account for a day or 2 and see if you post quality content or just words that mean nothing because most i see here on the forum lately is replies to posts that doesn't even make sense and sometimes they reply to things out of the topic it self.

This was my point exactly. People on the threads make comments that aren't on topic. This is due to writing inexperience. If you hire people that are trained writers, then you will get better quality writing. It can be a slow process and just get rid of low quality writers. You don't have to do it all at one time. Before you know it the quality will be up to Google's standards. 

I think that as it is is very good, that is, the forum is a place where people share ideas, experiences about the cryptographic world, I don't think they have to have professionals here, if so, the forum loses the sense. But we know that there are all kinds of writers, from the most experienced to the youngest, from the most experienced to the crypto to the most inexperienced, which makes the forum very interesting, because the exchange of information is the main purpose of the forum, Payment is just an incentive for employees.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:36 AM, Migo said:

Not all of the members are what you think about them, some of them are really doing their best to give valuable informations, don't forget there is newbies here we should give them some time to learn

I agree with you mate,we are here every single day because we wanted to learn new things,even if you or I were old posters there's always a room for  learning that we read all the time.We are trying our best to give valuable information to contribute to the forum but there are really times that it's not enough for someone.Every now and then some of our post are deleted even if we give our best all the time when we make post and we need to do more post to qualify for the next payments.I'snt this not enough...?

On 11/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, on1k3n said:

I see that many of the people posting on this site aren't really taking posting as seriously as they should. I wanted to ask the admins, would they get better results if they interviewed the writers. Instead of taking anyone, you should make them write 10 or 20 test posts, and grade them on their performance, and then they can post for money. It would stop a lot of spammers from getting paid, and you can get a feel for how the person writes. What does the forum think should CryptoTalk hire writers or is it better to leave it open? 

Just my personal thoughts:

Sometimes i'm thinking that if the forum will "hire crypto writers" then what are we here for? will it is still forum in the presence of "hired crypto writers"?

2 minutes ago, maricans said:

Just my personal thoughts:

Sometimes i'm thinking that if the forum will "hire crypto writers" then what are we here for? will it is still forum in the presence of "hired crypto writers"?

That's my point, the hired writers will replace the "average joe" writers, and there will only be professional crypto writers. You are getting paid to post, so Cryptotalk should expect quality posts. I can tell by your response that you could use work in your posting. It should be a job for real writers, and not so much people that post in their spare time. Does it make sense now? 

6 hours ago, on1k3n said:

This was my point exactly. People on the threads make comments that aren't on topic. This is due to writing inexperience. If you hire people that are trained writers, then you will get better quality writing. It can be a slow process and just get rid of low quality writers. You don't have to do it all at one time. Before you know it the quality will be up to Google's standards. 

yea i see your point and i also see those people making several accounts and make over 500 posts per day and that could be just one person running the funds of cryptotalk dry...but its up to the forum to decide what to do.

5 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea i see your point and i also see those people making several accounts and make over 500 posts per day and that could be just one person running the funds of cryptotalk dry...but its up to the forum to decide what to do.

500 posts per day? Ooh i think it is impossible to writing five hundred posts per day and those who's writing it and post it on multiple accounts very soon they will get banned. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, on1k3n said:

The suggestion is really good but if your suggestions is accepted it won't be a cryptotalk this is a forum not a company of writers like cointelegraph or coindesk.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

16 hours ago, chicagono666 said:

You are poorly informed, topics belonging to members who are banned are deleted, regardless of the quality of the topic.

And with those topics all the posts written there also go away.

You may get deleted posts at any time without having anything to do.

I think this experience can make us careful not to reply to topics randomly. In this way the admin and moderator also keep the forum conducive.

5 minutes ago, chicagono666 said:

I think that it's not a problem of randomness nor foolishness. The policy of deleting all the posts into a topic only because of its OP was sanctioned is a huge mistake. Not only hurt another innocent members but erase a lot of knowledge from Cryptotalk itself. A self-inflicted wound. 

okay, maybe it's an admin or moderator's mistake and maybe the error will be fixed in the next few months.

Cryptotalk now requires at least 100 post of a newbie before paying him. This regulation is really very great to stop spamming. now, we hardly see spam post here

Bengali?

View this Topic

5 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

I agree with you mostly new members f forum does not taking seriously this forum and doing spamming.But before hiring writers from out side it would be good to hire form members instead .It encourage more members and he also know form better then outsider. 

The writers in the forum are already hired, but getting new writers would give Cryptotalk a new voice. This is why it's better to bring in new people to get a new perspective. I see so many people that aren't adding to the thread, but they're just posting poorly and expecting money. Hiring real writers is the solution. They are more knowledgeable about the topics, and we can have better discussions. 

i think they dont need to do extra work , new members already have to cross 100 post for getting paid , if they didnt make good posts quality they will never hit 100 post

I think this forum is for everyone and that why it is called forum to discuss things and asking for every one opinions, but there's a lot of spammers that take this as opportunity to spam. I think moderators are resolve this kind of problem by not paying post those topics that has a lot of spam messages.

Admin already did what they can and the main job is mange the forum to keep running in clean way. Your idea is good but hire a writer with good quality is expensive. Admin take strategy to give us space for writing about crypto use our knowledge and style, creative is the goal. Let's this forum grow with this style, I believe more not quality post delete will create good post, someday.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:18 PM, on1k3n said:

That's why the one of the forum rules is saying that's new users they must post at least 100 post before starting getting paid in order to prove their accounts

I completely agree with the OP. 

I've also noticed quite a few members with replies out of context and many with poor grammar / vocabulary skills or absolutely no substance in their writting. I don't mind if someone's english isn't perfect, I just think that since you are actually getting paid for this, there should be at least a certain level of quality. I wouldn't pick a job as a lorry driver as I don't know how to drive at all. A few things are obvious in life so there should be strict regulations.

Edited by BTC Future

Crypto writers are not needed. All of us giving are best as we can to provide valuable information sad to say those people who's spamming to complete those 30 a days or the 100 post before getting paid and I hope the moderators are aware of this.