Ripple and Japanese Finance Giant SBI to form New Alliance with Vietnam’s Major TPBank - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Ripple and Japanese Finance Giant SBI to form New Alliance with Vietnam’s Major TPBank

SBI, RippleNet’s new part declared formally about the Japan – Vietnam remittance service with one of the major banks in Vietnam the TPBank. 

Nguyen Hung, the TPBank’s CEO did not clearly reveal moves on the blockchain. Be that as it may, presently, the remittance service and obviously the trades by the unification of Vietnam and Japan upheld by RippleNet is officially affirmed. 

As per an official tweet by XRP Research Center as of late on 15 November SBI

“Ripple Asia, SBI Remit and TP Bank in Vietnam announced the start of the first Japan Vietnam remittance service using #RippleNet.”

Source: TheCoinRepublic

• +2 1

Japan is now going to use blockchain sytem. They contract with ripple. This is a very good news for us. I hope many others country will also use this system in future. Thank you for sharing this amazing news.

Ripple seeks to deal with the largest number of banks in order to strengthen his strength and support him and this is good for him and everyone who has this good currency

Life is great and enjoy it

This is only a great news for the ripple team and not for the crypto community because only the big fish in the ripple board will profit from this partnership. Mind you, a lot of newbies investors have been slaughtered by investing in centralized coin.

Ripple and Japanese Finance Giant SBI to form New Alliance with Vietnam’s Major TPBank!!! This is a very good and great news for cryptocurrencies in general.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Ripple currency has achieved many great successes and this is one of them, linking financial transfer between Japan and Vietnam, uncle Ripple desirable to many governments as being a central currency.

Japanese Finance Giant SBI Ripple Asia to Unify with Vietnam's Major TPBank SBI, RippleNet's new member announced officially about the Japan – Vietnam remittance service with one of the most significant banks in Vietnam the TPBank. He also assured that the world make attempts to fuel the crypto.

Ripple is partnering with many banks around the world, this digital currency I think will be a revolution in the field of cross-border bank transfers, but nevertheless I prefer bitcoin.

Ripple's network is constantly expanding and concludes many contracts with international banks to facilitate cross-border remittances, but many people consider Ripple a more centralized currency than a decentralized one.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:01 PM, wcolins said:

SBI, RippleNet’s new part declared formally about the Japan – Vietnam remittance service with one of the major banks in Vietnam the TPBank. 

Nguyen Hung, the TPBank’s CEO did not clearly reveal moves on the blockchain. Be that as it may, presently, the remittance service and obviously the trades by the unification of Vietnam and Japan upheld by RippleNet is officially affirmed. 

As per an official tweet by XRP Research Center as of late on 15 November SBI

“Ripple Asia, SBI Remit and TP Bank in Vietnam announced the start of the first Japan Vietnam remittance service using #RippleNet.”

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Vietnam is one of the poor country. It's currency value is too under value. But I think in that country crypto are legal. Many of our country should learn from the country.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I agree with you that many countries still do not support crypto. In that case it will be a little difficult to form an alliance. Not all countries have equal economies. Not everyone can support. However, Japan will support it. Japan is a very developed country in terms of crypto use.

This is great news for those people that are heavily invested in the ripple coin as i believe that this partnership and that this merger will certainly be a great factor in helping the market of ripple and therefore i suppose that the price of the coin will increase considerably allowing many people to increase their investment and profit greatly. Furthermore, this will promote more exposure for the adjoining companies, thereby being a win win situation for all parties involved including the crypto holders.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I believe that such alliances can really get ripple to much bigger volume trades and capitalization, I am glad that ripple is one of the cryptocurrencies that is always trying to collaborate with organizations.

The cryptocurrency Ripple is good at squeezing out competitors from its market. This means that Ripple is expanding and doing everything possible to be and remain in the lead. 

Edited by bliznec

This and similar news reveal the fact that Ripple is seriously working to integrate XRP into banks. If this trend continues, XRP will turn into a global currency and forms a big network that connects so many banks together. I think all countries should volunteer to work with Ripple. It can make money transfer between banks faster and way cheaper. The only problem is that some say Ripple network is not safe. But many believe it is even safer than fiat networks. This argument still goes on.

this is very good for ripple cryptocurrency holder in my opinion ripple is the only cryptocurrency which has chance to give us huge returns more than bitcoin ethereum that's why ripple is always my favorite cryptocurrency 

On 1/8/2020 at 2:33 AM, Crypto123 said:

Ripple currency has achieved many great successes and this is one of them, linking financial transfer between Japan and Vietnam, uncle Ripple desirable to many governments as being a central currency.

Yes, I agree with you because the Ripple coin is increasing in success day after day, but I have not invested in it yet, so I am waiting for more capital.

This means that the ratio of Ripple currency trading will increase due to this alliance between Japan and Vietnam, which will make its price rise gradually in addition to making this currency safer and more reliable and take measures to introduce it to all famous investment platforms.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Somehow Ripple has partnered with every bank on every major country and still price of their coin keeps diving. I wonder what these partnerships look like. As if the case is paying the bank to partner then it would be laughable. I don't think that any bank will ever use XRP and they will ditch them the moment they see that they don't profit anymore from Ripple.

On 5/23/2020 at 2:27 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, I agree with you because the Ripple coin is increasing in success day after day, but I have not invested in it yet, so I am waiting for more capital.

Brother, if you are focused to earn benefits according to price volatility, as a satblecoin USDT may not be the best option for you to invest. You might use this to cut the losses while performing cryptocurrency tradings. 

On 5/23/2020 at 11:21 AM, Soaib khan said:

this is very good for ripple cryptocurrency holder in my opinion ripple is the only cryptocurrency which has chance to give us huge returns more than bitcoin ethereum that's why ripple is always my favorite cryptocurrency 

Yes, Ripple coin holders can make big profits because their price is small and therefore large quantities of them can be bought and stored in the long run unlike Bitcoin and Ethereum which are expensive and cannot buy large quantities from them.

I think this is a very good development from Ripple, the adoption of both is very good. I believe that the transaction speed of Ripple can be taken advantage of by banks and collaborators. Ripple does focus on the speed of transactions between countries, so it's no wonder that some banks are interested and use its services.

• +1 1

But now you can see the SEC attack on the ripple and now ripple goes down but I think it will go up soon and give a lot of profit to the users.

It seemed to me important that SBI made a statement on Ripple after the recent lawsuit by the SEC. It stated that in Japan XRP is not a security and that it would keep the partnership intact. I am not pro XRP yet this meant it still has support at least in Japan.

https://www.coindesk.com/xrp-is-a-crypto-asset-in-japan-not-a-security-ripple-partner-sbi-claims