Is it OK to invest our money in ETN coins ??? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Is it OK to invest our money in ETN coins ???

Well bro i don't think if you are new you should go on it , as eth and btc are good coins whose price is good  and has best reputation so instead of thinking about that we should think about btc or eth for good profit.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It's not the worst idea to invest in electeroneum, but it's not the best idea either and I think it's better for investors to invest their money more carefully and choose coins with better feature and better trading volume than coins like ETN.

The mobile mining Coin of the ETN, as on the need of investing into it, as on long term plan, if wanting to go into this coin,as I think the supply and usage of the coin still yet, needs to grow in a gross amount as of really seeing a good time on the value of this coin, as I think it will grow

It is absolutely okay to invest your money if you have some spare, in eth coins, however you need to understand and figure out a strategy when you are selling it and getting profit.

Yes electroneum looks like a serious altcoin and I also invested a little something on it from cell phone simulates only the mining If you want to try to mine I suggest installing a computer program I'm sure this altcoin will give us great satisfaction in the future

I have not invested in this currency before, but my advice is for you to choose other currencies in the market because there are already better currencies than this currency, and if you do not find any currency, you are free to invest.

ETN is going to grow over the years to come and it might even end up in securing a high rank in future. Currently it is ranked at 75 based on market cap at coingecko and there is a good chance it can reach to $0.5 within next 2 to 3 years. If you want to invest in this coin then go ahead and good luck but it will only beneficial in long term investment.

electronium is really highly demandable coin in market , Infact I am also invest some amount in it . their is higher chance that this coin touch a a great value in future , infact I am also used this currency for mining purpose .

• Useful or interesting 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12.04.2020 at 19:59, pacific said:

Electroneum(ETN) is a trusted coin, since it has it's own Electroneum blockchain, app- based wallet. ETN can be collected using the smartphone, mobile-app based mining system. The project seems trusted and most importantly ETN is listed in many big exchanges like KuCoin and HitBTC, so there's more possiblity the price of ETN will rise up in the future. 

For some reason, to everyone else it seems like a bad coin ... The price falls without any ups.

On 4/13/2020 at 12:39 PM, jacker said:

I used to make a small investment in ETN but then I was busy and I thought it was not really good so I sold it. ETN is pretty good, it's volatile and volatility is indispensable, the value is okay, it's not a new currency.

its a good coin with good potential for growth in the future, lately there have been rumors that it might end up being listed on binance but that was not confirmed yet.

• +1 1

i don't even know what this coin is nor did I know about it before this post. but you must do your own homework before investing. that's my rule, homework, homework, invest.

Etn in my opinion lately it is dangerous to use as an investment currency, seen from the analysis of candles and bearish market conditions as well as the sharp decline in price of bitcoin. That will impact ethn prices as well as all altcoins. Better to use stablecoins only

On 4/13/2020 at 4:39 AM, jacker said:

I used to make a small investment in ETN but then I was busy and I thought it was not really good so I sold it. ETN is pretty good, it's volatile and volatility is indispensable, the value is okay, it's not a new currency.

etn its price has been falling as time goes by and it started a few months after it came out and I think you did well in selling

I got some Etn coins and had to sell them quickly because their price was falling, at this time it would not be convenient to invest money.

I did this for a while but then gave up and the price was very low. Instead,there are coins you can invest better in👍

No one can say for sure if it is ok or no to invest Etn coin but remember

invest always has risk so if you like this coin put decent money in it but

do not go and put all your money just for one coin

It may be possible to remember the investment in the ETN token, we will see how it comes in the future

image.png.768bd6adeb55156efe49a870b876b8f1.png

On 18/11/2019 at 1:30, nahidfresh99 said:

Electroneum es actualmente una buena moneda y su precio y buen mercado. ¿Crees que estaría bien comprar estas monedas ??? ¿Puedo beneficiarme de invertir en estas monedas ????? Recientemente creé una cuenta de Electroneum en mi móvil ...

It depends on how much profit you are making on that coin. You could do the calculations and see if it is profitable for you. Actually the value of the currency is currently 0.005$ is very low.

• Useful or interesting 1

ETN is a good coin, but you shouldn't spend all your money, as the risks are very high and everything can go wrong and somehow everything

I do not think that it is a strong currency when I sold it, and at the present time its price is dropping day after day and dramatically and quickly so I do not recommend storing it

Actually i donot prefer this coin, i prefer coins like ethereum as it has great project, and great potential and can go up in no time, 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.