i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 10
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I'm really sorry about your loss, really this is very disappointed, right now I don't know any investment site which is truelly paying, but before you invest in some site at least ask and search about him, this kind of sites does not stay for a long time 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

Investing in unknown sources is very dangerous! You lose a lot of money, and you can successfully cheat, it's sad. I think you should invest your money in some trading, or invest on the site Iobit, because it is quite good, reliable!🤤

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't know what do you mean exactly by "investing" but I guess you want to get regular earning when you deposit an amount of money , if you meant this I don't recommend you to take it seriously because most of such websites are scams, it's better if you do trading or at least long term holding

• +2 1

Is this some kind of a HYIP that you want to invest? If yes, then I don't recommend to invest their sites, most of them are scam. Better to invest and trading altcoins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sorry for your lost, keep your remaining balance and find a fresh air first, after that learn to trade with some part of the balance

• +1 2

I don't know if there is any trusted sites where you can invest. But there is some doubler sites where you can invest and get 100% back in 24 hours.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many ways to invest and getting profit. I suggest you to send your ltc to yobit and here you can buy anycoin which can be sent to the investbox. from the investbox you will get daily reward.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can invest in litecoin now. Because it’s price is down now and I think it is the right time to buy litecoin and hold it as long as possible. I hope you will get high profit from it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/18/2019 at 4:14 PM, Sujon33 said:

So bad news you loss too much money.You should invest in real site.I suggest to you can invest in exchanger.Than you can trade with this.If have good knowledge about trading you can 70% returns your lossing crypto      

In you would invest your coin you must choose for the best website in where to invest it. In cryptocurrency tradings you just have to invest your money and wait for the charts and trades and from that on you can gain and earn so much money. You can make your time and effort productive.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Can i ask where you invest your money and scammed? Is that something like HYIP or what? Maybe you can try yobit investbox or buying BNB On binance exchange to receive some interest daily from Litecoin, You just need convert your litecoin first and then buy an investment plan on yobit, Be careful!

• +1 1
  • +2 2

My experience uses many investment sites and concludes that 90% investment sites are scammers, of course I have been away from / avoid investment sites. will not benefit otherwise you will get the loss.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/18/2019 at 9:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

you got scammed and youre still out here looking for another website to give you returns? stop being so naive man and just trade wit your litecoin because all those websites will keep scamming you until yo have no litecoin left.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You can make a change on the jobit exchange. I think this is the safest place. losing an investment is frustrating, but you have to learn from every failure.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/18/2019 at 6:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

The only safe 100% way is to buy. Put in an offline wallet and wait till the price goes up. I'm not surprised you got scammed expecting those kinds of returns. Although I don't take any joy in seeing it happen. I don't know of any easy ways to invest and make Litecoin though any particular site. My advice buy and trade with it. Or just wait for a dip and hodl. Forget 70% over 45 days in LTC. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

All verify where to invest before you jump into it,something has happened to me In the past and I have learnt from it,you can trade with your money,yobit.net is one the site where you can trade

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I recommend this site, which has been in operation for 80 days and is expected to last longer
You can withdraw your investment at any time after 24 hours and at 4% fee.
The site offers hourly earnings of 0.15% and 3.6% per day

Link to explain the site
https://youtu.be/EsoM39rbqW0

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/18/2019 at 12:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

First of all, your thought is great that you want to make an investment with litecoin. 

you can try binance exchanger. you will be ablr to buy crypto ditectly from there and then change with litecoin and hold.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/18/2019 at 3:14 PM, Sujon33 said:

So bad news you loss too much money.You should invest in real site.I suggest to you can invest in exchanger.Than you can trade with this.If have good knowledge about trading you can 70% returns your lossing crypto      

Your advice is good and I like your advice that directs the best for us all.

Actually if we consider investing in Litecoin, realize that there are a lot of risks that we get but there is also the potential for enormous rewards to cover losses, I admit that investing is very good for returning the capital.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/18/2019 at 1:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

im sorry to hear that the risk of investing is very risk especially when it is wrong in investing my advices is better you just try trading on the exchange because it will reduce the risk and also the profits willl be greater if  you are diligent trading .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/18/2019 at 2:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Very regrettable if we are fooled by platforms that are nor clear. Sorry to hear that you have been fooled that much. Maybe you should look for or ask for recommendations from your friends where a good, safe and reliable place for you to invest your money. If I suggest you on platforms such as Binance, Indodax or YObit.net that have been proven reliable.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It can do a lot of bad things to you because if you invest in a real site and you will find out later that scam.There are several Fake and investment sites out there.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/19/2019 at 1:45 PM, Wish107.5 said:

Just hold it until litecoin halving come,  or you can invest it in yobit exchange invest box,  because you can earn here 1% daily in your invest.  

i think yobit is really great for providing such service to those who dont want to invest in trading on their own because they always lose money but now with investbox everyone can make more money.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Do you mean it's a scam from the website, or is the market really falling so that your assets go down? if indeed the market trend is still down, it's natural, but if the website is a scam, that's not fair and I don't know how to cheat investing. just try yobit or binance.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

sorry for your loss, I think before investing  money people should do proper homework about the websites where they are investing. Do proper research before investing. 

• +3 1