i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin

On 18.11.2019 at 12:14, Sujon33 said:

So bad news you loss too much money.You should invest in real site.I suggest to you can invest in exchanger.Than you can trade with this.If have good knowledge about trading you can 70% returns your lossing crypto      

If even there is no experience and given that ahead halving. Then investing in altcoins and keeping them is a good idea. With the growth of bitcoin in the price, altcoins can grow 2-3 times.

I think  the most trusted way to invest is Yobit platform. Yobit is actually  a good platform where we can easily convert our currencies and also trade our currencies. Yobit gives investment plans on the daily basis andalso in a monthly basis. That's why I think there you can invest your currencies very fluently. 

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, try to make a good investment in yobit investbox, you might be lucky to gain back all your stolen money there

I want to know how you got scammed. but 4 times it is really too bad. I recommend investing in the yobit platform or trading with a few coins there to take an active profit.

It so sad for you, my recommendation is choose wisely where you will invest a coin. Make some research about different sites that are safe to invest.

7 hours ago, Masum10 said:

You can convert Litecoin into a supported currency for investment Yobit's investmentbox I do not know. Yobit Exchange offers you investment in LitecoinThe only real thing about investing in your Litecoin is that the more you can invest, the better you can use the investment box to make a profit. The only caveat is that interest is low...

You gave a good decision to take, if you want to invest then, investbox is a good option for anybody, you can see a variety of investment coins that you can engage and gain interest daily, or weekly

22 hours ago, GanDuba said:

There is no litecoin in the investbox. Only bitcoin and dog are the two strong cryptocurrencies  there. 

I mean he can invest in investbox, by converting the litecoin to the appropriate coin that he want to invest in cryptocurrency, this will bring more Profits to him as he await his interest daily or weekly

I think that a good investment for litecoin specifically is offered by the freelitecoin site. They offer a 5% interest rate per annum on your balance in that site. Furthermore, this site is also a faucet so you can also claim and add to your balance, and they have a multiply function if you are interested in gambling. Lastly, there is a referral system so if you advertise right you can also get a good passive income.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hey dear investment related maximum sites are fake and cheater, they always cheating with people by manipulation, I lost some Crypto currency in this type traps they showed  80% return. But all are fake so now your decision .

I advise you to invest in the fund of the Yobit platform, it is very safe and honest, and you can invest in it without any fear and provide you with a lot of advantages other than investment as you can work inside it in the field of trading or get some currencies in exchange for accomplishing some simple tasks

If you are talking about the hype sites bro avoid them they turns into scam for sure. But instead of that you should hold litecoin and wait for your desired profit and sell it. And always get proper information about sites before Investment.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

49 minutes ago, alex72 said:

If you are looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin in my opinion you should probably yobit's investbox. there you will be able to invest lightcoin safely and it is also very trusted.

I do not think that litecoins is listed in the investbox and even if it is it can not be that profitable, only dump and pump coins are profitable.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

I don't know the specific way to invest with litecoin. But you can invest your assets on some genuine platform. In this time I feel better on Yobit investbox.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

31 minutes ago, Amir Vao said:

I don't know the specific way to invest with litecoin. But you can invest your assets on some genuine platform. In this time I feel better on Yobit investbox.

Yea, he can convert his litecoin to any reasonable coin which is required in yobit investbox so that he will have a good benefits of the special coins listed on investbox

A reliable way to invest with litecoin I do not know I have never invested in litecoin but now the price of litecoin is much lower according to the current situation of the market. If you invest now, there will be more chances of loss, so put it in the investment box or hold it.

As for me, I do not trust sites that give a large percentage of investments because they are fake and deceptive sites. If you want to invest, you can use the yobit website, which is a good site, everyone works with it, and it is also true.

Try using Yobit investbox on Yobit exchange or go to binance website to see their investment plans. Those are the two I have been using so far and have 100% trust in them. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Dear friend,  Remember one thing the site which give us more than 20% profit then this site will be scam site. Avoid such sites. Real sites didn't give high profit. 

On 11/18/2019 at 8:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

There are no legit investment sites out there the sooner we get this in our mind the sooner we will be free from being scammed thanks.

Dear buddy you why invested on scam sites definitely who asking you 45 days double investments its clear that these are scam sites because in 45 days double investments impossible because huge risky business means no chance we got 100% in few days in this market. 

Its really very bad to hear that you been suffered from such a big loss due to scams i would suggest you to choose the best exchanges such as binance, yobit, wazirx which can make a secure investment as i have also experienced these exchange so i am suggesting you too it will also protect you to a scam and to avoid the scams choose the right coin which is there on coinmarket cap.

Even if you find a reliable way to invest with litecoin, the most reliable and expert sites for exchanges are Binance and yobit. I always use binance when exchanging. There is no fear of losing and being scammed. There is no problem with low fee transactions.

The most reliable way to invest in Litecoin is to trade it for the long term. You can buy Litecoin at $30 which is a good value and sell at $55 - $60. This is the best investment because you rely on the coin itself rather than on websites. You can even trade Litecoin daily in Yobit. I tried this method and gained profit. Don't put your capital in the hands of people. Be the manager of your own investment and control it the way you want. This is what you can do for all the coins not just Litecoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

37 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

The most reliable way to invest in Litecoin is to trade it for the long term. You can buy Litecoin at $30 which is a good value and sell at $55 - $60. This is the best investment because you rely on the coin itself rather than on websites. You can even trade Litecoin daily in Yobit. I tried this method and gained profit. Don't put your capital in the hands of people. Be the manager of your own investment and control it the way you want. This is what you can do for all the coins not just Litecoin.

Just be self reliance don't invest to someone is good you made the selection yourself this will really be of a good help to you and litecoin is also a good recommendation

5 hours ago, George10 said:

There are no legit investment sites out there the sooner we get this in our mind the sooner we will be free from being scammed thanks.

You are right, it is better we should turn into trading, this will bring more Profits to us than to just Investments on a wild imagination that will never come true