i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin

On 11/18/2019 at 7:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

Welcome with me
My advice, before investing in any profitable site, you should check the reliability of the site
I offer you a site from which you can know fraud sites and honest sites

I think now is very hard to find a trust way to invest your coins, there is just those website exchange where you can trade and some of them are trusted, about those website who offer you to invest your coin I think 99.99 % of them scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/18/2019 at 12:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

There are many investment scheme on crypto. Because of scammers people scare about to invest on any site. But you can use yobit exchanger. Here you will get investbox feature to invest your fund.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

20 minutes ago, Riyad 25 said:

So bad news you loss too much money.You should invest in real site.I suggest to you can invest in exchanger.Than you can trade with this

Investing in a real site? you mean another investment platform?. I don't think if that is good idea. Better for him to buy litecoin and hold. Litecoin is one of the best investment not in the investment platform, you know many of them are scam.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit has ltc investment inaide, that what i remember and Yobit is a great site to invest in and the coin not scam so feel free to do that move...

Edited by Ali_hmwi

This is not good if you lose your money like this quickly from a coin to be formed so you must invest in trading better because it is good and very profitable

Yobit is the best way to invest. Just find your yobit account and invest or if you need a wallet for this tour can  try coinbase. 

Have you tried the  investment box in the yobit  platform since they hold investment plans because basically I've seen mostly Bitcoin Liza and the rest, which can be invested on

Brother don’t invest your for ROI. In you think your money will get double in 45 days then this is an alarming scam. I recommend you to buy ltc and keep them for hold. You will recover your lost in 6 to 7 months if market trend is in upward way

Exchanges lime yobit provide invest box where you can invest your coins. It is safe and profitable. 

You can invest in yobit, with% daily, it is very good, or if you want you learn trading and you also get it very well but you must know very well all about trasders, studying and a lot of practice.

Unfortunately, my site is not sure but I know that exchanges like yobit or binance will be good for you, it's safer and less scam.

Now there are a lot in life of sites that fake and betray investors. Be careful, as a lot of are faced with this category of fraud. 

On 11/18/2019 at 2:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Most of the sites that offers a good amount of ROI in just a short period of time are scammers so if I were you, investing to top rankers coins is much safer rather than investing to this kind of sites. 

Most of them are MLM, they will pay the first investors and the investors who were paid will tell their friends about it and once the members will grow bigger then the founder will just disappear. 

On 11/18/2019 at 7:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

luckily for you a few days ago the litecoin foundation made an official partnership with Cred that is a cryptocurrency-based lending and borrowing platform, so you can lock you litecoins here and you will receive up to 10% annual interest

Yes bro there are many investment  website. If you search on google you can find many website for invest.but you have to enough knowledge. Becouse its very risky.  

• +1 1

Exchange your btc into ltc in yobit exchange because the trading fee in yobit for ltc and nd btc pair is very low. Which very profitable. I do the same

On 11/18/2019 at 8:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

For your knowledge i am searching about a site to invest eqsyway but I can't find one until now and Yobit make it hard everyday to invest with them . 

in my opinion the only safe investments are the lending on binance or poloniex and the staking preferably of stable coins through the defi sites as compound or syntetic or fulcrum...

• +1 1

On 11/18/2019 at 12:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Firstly i will advice you to research about it by yourself. After that read opinion of the people. You can use some trusted masternode. Also you can use yobit exchanger investbox feature for investmen.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 11/20/2019 at 2:36 PM, FaithJoy06 said:

In you would invest your coin you must choose for the best website in where to invest it. In cryptocurrency tradings you just have to invest your money and wait for the charts and trades and from that on you can gain and earn so much money. You can make your time and effort productiDDve.

I am sorry for your lost buddy, it so sad to hear this, it could happen to me too, i was looking for a site to invest my money, now I will be carefull where to put my money.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Sorry for your loss. I think you should better trading in litecoin because mining it is very risk and there are many scammers in mining who can steal your coins with fake mining sites. Its better to do trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Why not convert it to bitcoin and invest using bitcoin, they are allot of legit sites you can invest using bitcoin, and you can easily find buyers when you want to sell bitcoin.

Will, there is a lot of people wanted to invest those top 10 coin and that is include LTC thou it has really high potential to grow just like bitcoin in the future.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There are many people who are exposed to scams so I advise every person to save their money in a safe wallet and verify well and strengthen the password in order not to penetrate it