Can i buy bitcoin now for my investment - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Can i buy bitcoin now for my investment

On 11/27/2019 at 11:03 AM, FormicAcid said:

This time the price of bitcoin is low. It's price will be high in the next time. So this is high time to buy bitcoin for next time investment. Because price is low. I think it is good news for invest coin and to do trading.

yea the price is pretty low right now but it could still go lower because in December we will see more selling than other months because there are a lot of traders who will see to buy xmas gifts and go on holidays.

I think so because the price of bitcoin now are still going down so i think this is the right time to buy bitcoin for your investment. You just need patience to earn huge amount of money, just wait for the bull run because that is the time that your money will increased. 

On 11/18/2019 at 8:22 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

I am buying bitcoin right now and want to deposit. Since the price of Bitcoin has started to rise now, if I buy Bitcoin now I can sell it after the price increases. Do you think our decision is correct ??? Let me know if you have any other comments

Nothing different to comment about what's you think, we thinking the same ideas which is something good if we will implementes our ideas

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes. I suggest you to buy bitcoin now especially that the price of the bitcoin is low. It is an advantage to us that the price of the bitcoin is low. 

Of course, why not guys? I think buying bitcoin now for your investments is a great idea, so why bothering about it? You should go and but bitcoin for your investments cause i swear you won't regret it, and bitcoin can be a big help for you. 

19 hours ago, cryptazmania said:

Continue to buy bitcoin now dude, the price is not good to sell as of the moment due to its below 8,000$ 7500$ something.

Yea these arw the buy area for now but if we start going lower we will see bitcoin hovering at prices between 6000$ all the way down to 4500$ so don't go all in yet.

Just sell bitcoin right away if you earn profit, but right now seems it is good to buy and hold until the price increase, or hold until in the next year in the bitcoin halving event there is chances that bitcoin will pump in that event. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

selling bitcoin at the highest price, well your decision is correct or you can hold bitcoin until in the next year because of bitcoin halving event, the price of bitcoin will increase for sure. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you can buy now for your investment. I think this the right time to buy bitcoin to make some profit. usually when the price of bitcoin down people buy it and hold it. And If you really believe in bitcoin you should try to invest your money in trading for fast profit, or invest it for long time hold and see benefits later.

Today bitcoin goes down to such an extent. The time has come to purchase BTC. You can put resources into BTC now. BTC will up soon in December or January surely.and in the event that you need to purchase Bitcoins now, watch the market for a few days, and on the off chance that you feel that this is the ideal opportunity to purchase, at that point pull out all the stops. Regardless of whether you keep it or sell it at the following bull run is up to you.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:22 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I am buying bitcoin right now and want to deposit. Since the price of Bitcoin has started to rise now, if I buy Bitcoin now I can sell it after the price increases. Do you think our decision is correct ??? Let me know if you have any other comments

The time you posted it, that was not a good idea to buy Bitcoin. But this month of December, you can buy now since its price is lower than its price last November. You can sell it next year when it rises.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:22 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

It's okay to do, but this is more risky. You are too optimistic in the cryptocurrency market, so you believe bitcoin is only rising. Indeed in the history of the highest value of bitcoin continues to rise, but in 2018 it began to decline and we do not know yet at the end of 2019. From what I see you are buying in a hurry.

So OP is asking...what, exactly?  I can't tell whether he's thinking of buying bitcoin, has already bought it, or something else.  Very confusing when you use google translate to translate silly statements like this. 

Buy low, sell high.  That's all you need to know about trading.  It works with bitcoin just as well as it does with stocks or anything else you want to make a profit on.  It doesn't take an expensive university education to figure that out, either.  Even the filthiest dirt road scuzzbags know this.

3 hours ago, Kabbo said:

Yes you can buy now BTC from your investment buy if you are not a long time holder then I will suggest you to don't buy BTC at this time. Because you have to hold BTC for long time to make money.

Bitcoin is also good for short term investment but if a person who want to get huge profit the he need to hold it for long term . 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yes buying bitcoin now is a great idea. It will go up in price by next year and every year it goes up and down but always up more. I think as long as there is demand for bitcoin it will keep going up. I am excited about bitcoin because it is a way to reach people who are unbanked or dont have traditional banks so it is worth investing in. The price is changing but look at the past it goes up still after troubles.

I think that now is a good time to invest in bitcoin. I believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will be actively developed in the near future. I invest in Bitcoin.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:22 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Of course if I only have enough funds I will buy more Bitcoin, and being an active member of this forum and earning 1000 sats per post is one of my motivation, because I know that the value will eventually grow. 

yes you should buy bitcoin right now for your interest but i think that the prices will go down in these few days, than these prices are very good to buy, and if you want to earn more than in the coming year , the prices will be good enough to earn more.

There is not one best cryptocurrency to buy; investing in cryptocurrency is risky, but investing in only one is way riskier.Lots of cryptocurrencies have various use cases and promise to disrupt various industries. This is a great way to hedge your risk and increase your chances of being involved in the next outperforming cryptocurrencies. Make sure to diversify your portfolio. Land in different categories of coins that exist Are some of the less volatile coins in each category and other.

If you are in a hurry to buy bitcoin, you can also buy it, but it is advisable to buy it in divisions, divide your capital and enter a portion in each bitcoin drop in order to avoid the big loss , good luck .

10 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

One way to do this is called DCA, or dollar cost averaging. You set a specific amount of bitcoin to buy, and a specific time interval to buy it in. It is proven over time you get a good basic average value and accumulate what is owned in an asset safely over time. Obviously, there is a chance of getting the lowest prices by watching for the dip over and over again, but many people do not have the time to do this, or have trouble becoming good at trading this way.

Yes, almost, but I am not talking about placing orders that are running out of the platform, but I am talking about waiting and waiting for the price in every big drop. A quantity of bitcoin is purchased with part of the capital, but you understand what I mean.

You don’t have to understand bitcoin to realize that banks, businesses, the bold, and the brash are cashing in on cryptocurrency. In 2016, the price of a bitcoin was $710.09. On Feb. 21, 2019, the exchange rate for a single bitcoin was $3,890. It doesn’t take an economics degree to know that the folks who invested in bitcoin a few years ago are now patting themselves on the back—but the good news is, it’s not too late to get in the game.

Yes basicly correnct.

But before buying you need know when the prices is really cheap. For now the Bitcoin still have the chance to going down again. But the price is already cheap. If you want buy it now then holding it.

You can sell it if you see the price profit is more than 10%. That will cover some trade fees also.

Oh again don't just buy it without knowing the prices is bottom or not, because that is can bring you to lose your profit if the prices going down and down after you buying it.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.