BTC AND ETH - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

BTC AND ETH

These 2 tokens are mostly compared among others.

They are always talking replacements and development of the 2! we will change it now!

What is the biggest thing that EThereum can give to Bitcoin? how can they support the king of crypto to change the world?

Through ETH and its incorporation of the IEO projects, most people will not only change their tokens to ETH, others will seek to have and hold Bitcoin, I think everything is connected, for something ETH is considered the second most important currency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Just now, cryptokram said:

These 2 tokens are mostly compared among others.

They are always talking replacements and development of the 2! we will change it now!

What is the biggest thing that EThereum can give to Bitcoin? how can they support the king of crypto to change the world?

For me personally Bitcoin is major cryptocurrency.

But ETH shows big potential, and it's fact that ETH ATH is around 1,400$ that is big.

We will see what will happen with ETH after POS, and good thing will be when we get some information when it will be.

And of course BTC halving, but I think before that will be ETH POS.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 minute ago, Bills said:

Through ETH and its incorporation of the IEO projects, most people will not only change their tokens to ETH, others will seek to have and hold Bitcoin, I think everything is connected, for something ETH is considered the second most important currency.

Is ETHEREUM still that important even though we are having IEO?

Like in Binance, you cant participate on their IEO using ETH,

THe main token they are using is BNB.

Is ETHEREUM still that important even though we are having IEO?

Like in Binance, you cant participate on their IEO using ETH,

THe main token they are using is BNB.

Of course it will be BNB, like on Yobit YO.

One more thing about ETH, I heard that lot of people is into ETH and they are getting ready for POS.

And (someone correct me if I'm wrong) it's necessary 32 ETH to start staking I read that somewhere.

1 minute ago, BullRunBit said:

(someone correct me if I'm wrong) it's necessary 32 ETH to start staking I read that somewhere.

NOPE! you are all good, you need 32 ETHREUM to start the POS once this ETH 2.0 fully launch to public.

About YO as you mention it, i was suprise that the price was up more than 10 percent on the original price.

But have you heard that YOBIT will have there second ICO token? all i am asking is what for?

NOPE! you are all good, you need 32 ETHREUM to start the POS once this ETH 2.0 fully launch to public.

About YO as you mention it, i was suprise that the price was up more than 10 percent on the original price.

But have you heard that YOBIT will have there second ICO token? all i am asking is what for?

I get YO on fork, used YO to buy IEO on Yobit.

But in that time YO price was very low, and I sell all, after that Yobit open YO market share information about listen new coin paying in YO and price had big jump. Proof how informations can affect on price.

You think on IEO, I dont know but last one was recently.

You can track all information here:

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange

But be carefull because there are many scammers, just check url or username on twitter (@YobitExchange).

1 minute ago, BullRunBit said:

I get YO on fork, used YO to buy IEO on Yobit.

FORK? what token they forked? i thought there wan an ICO before and those YO is 0.1 BTC per token.

I never heared that FORK. kindly tell me! this YO is making me insane.

FORK? what token they forked? i thought there wan an ICO before and those YO is 0.1 BTC per token.

I never heared that FORK. kindly tell me! this YO is making me insane.

Yes YO is BTC fork on Yobit.

Of course you could to buy after fork on market, but if you have some BTC on Yobit you for sure get some YO on rate 1:1.

I find tweet:

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Just now, BullRunBit said:

Yes YO is BTC fork on Yobit.

Of course you could to buy after fork on market, but if you have some BTC on Yobit you for sure get some YO on rate 1:1.

I find tweet:

wait! still not syncing in! they have the fork on yobit with such YO whose the price now is 0.12 per token.

WoW i really missed that one! if i only knew i might bough BTC a=together with my saving will be in YOBIT that time. but how? how did i missed such thing i am a 2 year member in YOBIT. almost i mean!

wait! still not syncing in! they have the fork on yobit with such YO whose the price now is 0.12 per token.

WoW i really missed that one! if i only knew i might bough BTC a=together with my saving will be in YOBIT that time. but how? how did i missed such thing i am a 2 year member in YOBIT. almost i mean!

There was email notification too. 😄

I really dont understand people when they complain, they have email notification they have twitter, support on trollbox, what more people want. 😀

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

There was email notification too. 😄

I really dont understand people when they complain, they have email notification they have twitter, support on trollbox, what more people want. 😀

One more I've missed... so many things ahappening at the same time on crypto-space, that is fairly easy to miss a few...

I must be lucky because 95% of the times I find it out just after it ended 😁

Lucky in love I guess....

ETH was a bit worn out with the ICO use case, but I think it is still one of the base cryptos that will help to introduce blockchain into our daily lives... with their active development team they will surely be among the ones that thrive and drive us to adoption...

BTC is a different project, aiming to become a store of value... digital gold... substitute for long term deposits 🙂

we need them both

• +2 1

Just now, dentolas said:

One more I've missed... so many things ahappening at the same time on crypto-space, that is fairly easy to miss a few...

I must be lucky because 95% of the times I find it out just after it ended 😁

Lucky in love I guess....

ETH was a bit worn out with the ICO use case, but I think it is still one of the base cryptos that will help to introduce blockchain into our daily lives... with their active development team they will surely be among the ones that thrive and drive us to adoption...

BTC is a different project, aiming to become a store of value... digital gold... substitute for long term deposits 🙂

we need them both

I just write about ETH in other topic, yes I think too that is ETH strong coin but to compares with BTC no chance.

I heard that some people write about compares BTC and ETH (come on), Bitcoin will always be number one cryptocurrency but again I dont tell that ETH is not good.

ETH is great coin, ERC20 tokens, fast transactions, POS coming, etc.

But compares with BTC I think it's unnecessarily because we all on which coin is number one. 😊

3 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I just write about ETH in other topic, yes I think too that is ETH strong coin but to compares with BTC no chance.

I heard that some people write about compares BTC and ETH (come on), Bitcoin will always be number one cryptocurrency but again I dont tell that ETH is not good.

ETH is great coin, ERC20 tokens, fast transactions, POS coming, etc.

But compares with BTC I think it's unnecessarily because we all on which coin is number one. 😊

I don't think it is even possible to compare... they are both crypto, but they are way too different for a comparison...

People fail to see things in a prespective, it is like comparing the hammer to the nail... definitely, BTC is the crypto embassador and will be the one most valued and spread out, at least for some time... most people wouldn't come to know about crypto or the existance of ETH if it was not for BTC and it's value...

ETH is the tool to introduce the other aspects of blockchain into our lives... it is not aiming to become money.... it was also revolutionary in it's space, but it isn't expected to compete with BTC... just complete it

4 minutes ago, Thi Loan said:
I am afraid there will be no positive news and information about cryptocurrency in near future because of this market situation, the capitulation usually takes a year of time to finish its phase. While right now we are still far away from that, remember what happened with Cryptocurrency in 2015? a long year for consolidation after the extreme bear market.

We can also say that the capitulation might already have happened when BTC was around 3k and that was maybe the low of the bear market... we have been a long time above 8k... so there is still a chance for a run in 2020

Although I also tend to agree with you in the fact that the feeling of the market is not right... it feels that a lot of projects still have to die and a lot of people still have to capitulate...  let's hope this is a wrong feeling...

Just now, Thi Loan said:
I am afraid there will be no positive news and information about cryptocurrency in near future because of this market situation, the capitulation usually takes a year of time to finish its phase. While right now we are still far away from that, remember what happened with Cryptocurrency in 2015? a long year for consolidation after the extreme bear market.

I dont understand when you say "no positive news", if you think no date when will POS you are right there.

All expect date when POS will be, and when we get exact date I think we can see big movement.

Just now, dentolas said:

I don't think it is even possible to compare... they are both crypto, but they are way too different for a comparison...

People fail to see things in a prespective, it is like comparing the hammer to the nail... definitely, BTC is the crypto embassador and will be the one most valued and spread out, at least for some time... most people wouldn't come to know about crypto or the existance of ETH if it was not for BTC and it's value...

ETH is the tool to introduce the other aspects of blockchain into our lives... it is not aiming to become money.... it was also revolutionary in it's space, but it isn't expected to compete with BTC... just complete it

Like I already write about this, people must to know that BTC and cryptocurrency is not tool to make money to get profit and run away. It is technology which can change thing a lot (in a good way). People must to know that.

25 minutes ago, Thi Loan said:

The bottom will be the early price of BTC and ETH, I mean the started price of the year since we are from a bear market and after that we are about to pump since we already hit the bottom last year. Let’s have more positive thoughts about cryptocurrency and keep buying or holding for the future.

These two coins are on the top of all but as for my opinion ETH is more stable then BTC because of the price change from the last few years. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Just now, Thi Loan said:
The recovery process is still ongoing, although there is no positive news that refers to the market, many expect the market to remain good. Maybe this condition is still considered a low value, but crypto requires a process and full trust for correction. Bitcoin and eth are indeed famous coins and will continue to fight for more value.

Crypto market is funny thing. 😀

You could to see that if BTC going up all atls going up too, if BTC going down all alts going down.

If BTC price going up, all alts in BTC market (BTC/ATLS) going down and opposite.

Again I dont understand this "no positive news", is it for you good/positive news ETH POS or BTC Halving?

Just now, Thi Loan said:

i heard few people predict if bitcoin price will touch $6000 before it jump and ethereum will go lower than $100
but, if we look at the market conditions now,, i think its hard to believe about that,
because i believe ethereum will go down below $150 anymore and bitcoin will stay above $6000

I read that Bitcoin miners will "shield" price at 6,500$ and that is because of halving, but my opinion is that price will go below 7,500$.

And about ETH I think it's good thing that price go down, you can get more ETH for staking. 😀

Always be and always will be, people dump price to get more coins. 😉

es! i was pleasantly surprised because i am actually getting real time crypto signal leaks also i was already member of 2 premium telegram channels , bitcoin bravado and artems vip and was paying 0.10 btc/month just to get these signals and was getting signals on telegram and same leaked signals on crypto leaks discord server at same time so i cancel both and stop paying both channels and and still getting real time signals from those 2 channels plus 13 other premium channels in my discord crypto leaks channel.i was also surprised they leak signals from multiple range of premium channels, there are few margin trade/bitmex channels which works amazing. i got success rate more than 90% with tight stop loss and i am actually making quite amount of money from these private premium bitmex groups, specially in bear markets. There are few day trading short term premium channels and few premium tradingview top traders private channels to get good technical analysis and strategies consisting of total...

his is something else entirely, I thought that projects from binance can be trusted but now I have no trust anymore ,I think you should contact binance direct and submit all the proves you have against them.

BTC & ETH those are crypto but BTC rate is huge. people 1st choice are btc . btc price day by day increase but ETH rate are up and down, 

It will be difficult if bitcoin and ethereum work together, they have their respective communities who disagree with it. I prefer healthy competition like now between bitcoin and ethereum