BTC AND ETH - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

BTC AND ETH

On 4/10/2020 at 2:57 PM, Zezo said:

It is difficult to compare any currency with bitcoin. It is not only the king, too. Any movement of bitcoin affects other currencies strongly

The bottom line is that we cannot compare other coins with bitcoin. Without bitcoin there, will be no other coins. Bitcoin will always be the first.

I don’t know , but in crypto world bitcoin and ETH is the best coin , for me i invest in this 2 coin and i get a good profit ,is really profitable coin , and i wish ETH also git rise to 1000 $ or 2000 $ .

Ethereum has its own decentralized network like ERC20, and Bitcoin is the currency where no exchange deha oor it was for being the most used and capitalized on the market, and its blockchain

On 10/4/2019 at 11:11 PM, cryptokram said:

These 2 tokens are mostly compared among others.

They are always talking replacements and development of the 2! we will change it now!

What is the biggest thing that EThereum can give to Bitcoin? how can they support the king of crypto to change the world?

I don't think that there are any replacements for that 2 coins because we know that bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrency, and ethereum is like a leader for the altcoin. So I think it is difficult to replace those coins, or it is almost impossible until today because those coins still are the best coins in the market. The biggest thing that ethereum can give to bitcoin is the profit. When the ethereum can increase its price, that means you can make a lot of bitcoin amount, which you can convert it in your fiat money. The other coins, like ethereum, will always support the kings of crypto by attracting more investors to come and invest in the ethereum projects.

I think that ethereum is among the strongest classic currencies on the market, as it is the second currency after Bitcoin, so that it has a great position and society in the field of crypto.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are completely different project, with their own history and has different forms of storing and transactions block hashes.

But unlike other blockchains, Ethereum can do much more. Ethereum is programmable, which means that developers can use it to build new kinds of applications. Since Both the currencies are decentralized, meaning that no single entity or person controls them.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:17 PM, kabanidze said:

I really don’t know how ETH can help Bitcoin right now. Now it’s probably nothing, but when will ETH 2.0 come out. That eth 2.0 can probably give something new to bitcoin and help it grow and become more popular.

Yes. Scalability issues in the first version (POW) will be a bottleneck. I hope the ethereum developers will complete the second version soon. I read the possibility of this second version will be completed in July 2020

On 4/19/2020 at 6:04 PM, ashua1 said:

I see these are the two best and most valuable cryptocurrencies today. But Bitcoin is still stronger and more developed than ETH. It is still unique in cryptocurrencies, but ETH is also very developed and it is leading the way in altcoins today

Lol Bitcoin is more developed? Even if that's true bitcoin doesn't need to be developed. Bitcoin is a legend coin. Whatever happens, no one can take its position. Ethereum must be developed to compete with bitcoin. I know that is a hard move but nothing is impossible if they try.

Etherum seems to be like a brother of bitcoin as it is influenced much by it's price and that's the reason why people like choosing these two for long-term investment maybe.

On 4/24/2020 at 12:05 PM, ak.sanya07 said:

I think it is not better if it is the btc or ethereum, I think it is to ask ourselves how much benefit they give us? What benefit do we get? How happy do cryptocurrencies make us? That is the real question we must ask ourselves.

What is this question? You are out of topic. Stay connected. Ether can give a lot of promotion for crypto development and uses that eventually benefit the investor.

BTC and ETH now most trusted and tradable coin of crypto market.that's why i'm always like this two coin.but, bitcoin price is all time better than ethereum.  

Yes, bitcoin and ethereum are always compared, but I think ETH is out of competition and no longer the strong competitor for bitcoin.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/19/2020 at 3:29 PM, Badman001 said:

both coins are good and effective but I always want to go with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is oldest and too much expensive coin in market Etherium is Also not bad if we choose Etherium for long-term investment then we can generate b a good amount of profit by Etherium also. 

Bitcoin for trading and Ethereum for both trading and developing apps. ETH is the coin that is suitable for people who are well-educated in terms of blockchain and decentralized apps. The variety of functions that is offered by ethereum platform is unlimited. But for people who are not into software or app engineering, they can trade ETH with every strategy they want. As an investment, both BTC and ETH are very safe but in the end, it is bitcoin that is the winner because it contains halvings in its protocol that increases its value every 4 years.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:11 AM, cryptokram said:

They are always talking replacements and development of the 2! we will change it now!

What is the biggest thing that EThereum can give to Bitcoin? how can they support the king of crypto to change the world?

What I can think that can boost on making Bitcoin much more circulating, will be on that of the bitcoin network adopting tye features of making sub application, of the likes of Dapps, as this would making Bitcoin really circulate spontaneously and maybe likely increase it's value

Yes, I have also heard about this two cryptocurrency most of the times. the reason behind it that they are the most successful in trading market because of their making the development they have made

To my mind, ethereum cannot give anything for bitcoin that could possibly improve the technology of bitcoin, so the only way it help is when the cryptocurrency market rise with the help of eth.

I don't think there is anything that ethereum will give cryptocurrency, the only aspect that is available is the new projects that are coming from ethereum platform, this make it possible for ethereum to support the volume of the bitcoin.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:11 AM, cryptokram said:

In this crypto field these two coins have great rules. Most of the market volume on bitcoin and it known as king/mother of crypto currecny. And the other side most of the tokens are created on ethereum platform and it known as crypto queen.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 5/19/2020 at 3:27 PM, Saboor said:

I don't think there is anything that ethereum will give cryptocurrency, the only aspect that is available is the new projects that are coming from ethereum platform, this make it possible for ethereum to support the volume of the bitcoin.

Ethereum is far more than a medium of sending money. I mean it is not just a currency but a platform that powers crypto projects. ETH can't support the volume of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a totally self-controlling coin and it doesn't need to be supported by any currency except USD. It is only bitcoin owners and miners that can modify the supply and capitalization of bitcoin.

4 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Ethereum is far more than a medium of sending money. I mean it is not just a currency but a platform that powers crypto projects. ETH can't support the volume of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a totally self-controlling coin and it doesn't need to be supported by any currency except USD. It is only bitcoin owners and miners that can modify the supply and capitalization of bitcoin.

As the halving had taken place, that reduces the daily income supply to the people. In which it is making Bitcoin more scares than ever. They are the one actually but the blockchain also play a major role in that. ETH is far more stable.

I think that smartcontracts which are created on Ethereum blockchain are very useful for all cryptocurrency sphere. I think that Ethereum and bitcoin is definitely different coins which can`t be compared 

I think that ether is more dependent on bitcoin, and its value, as it varies! The fact is that it is worth considering the fact that these coins have different price categories, and each is good in its own way, so, no matter how it was, they are both good!

Bitcoin and ETH both are leading crypto currencies in crypto market, bitcoin is huge volume and its don't need to support any coin to perform, ETH  also good volume but without bitcoin this coin prices not increase, because so many bitcoin investors exchange their bitcoins in ETH, because they use only for withdrawl are bitcoin prices continuesy loss their prices.

I don't think that the comparison between Bitcoin and Ethereum is theoretically correct because they differ so much. The only thing Bitcoin is similar to Ethereum is that they are a cryptocurrency, but the way to work is completely different and the goal of creation is also different.

• +2 1

Personally I always go with Ethereum when going for my transactions and withdrawal because it is has transaction network compared to btc and also has lower transaction charges compared to btc. Although btc is the leading cryptocurrency in market in term of demand and price but most people prefer to change their btc to ethe to save some of their tokens because of it transactions fees.