Bitcoin turned physical coin people could see? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Bitcoin turned physical coin people could see?

Can bitcoin be physical in the future? And holding one should worth normal bitcoin price. Is this possible?

Probably not. After all, bitcoin was conceived as a digital currency, replacing the usual with a more simplified one. And, all the instability, and price levels are unlikely to allow it. After all, bitcoin is essentially digital gold, and it is compared with ordinary gold!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

40 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

Can bitcoin be physical in the future?

We're moving forward, not backwards.

What is the essence of having a money as physical entity, when digital technologies are becoming more easy to attain even by those people kn lower-class of the society?

Soon enough, almost all of the global population would have access to their own mobile device, either a smartphone or laptop, that could be used to transact digitally, thus eliminating the need to waste natural resources such as valuable rare earth metals and trees for paper.

• +3 1
  • +4 3

If bitcoin becomes more powerful then now maybe we will see him like a fiat currency, but probably not because in my opinion I guess bitcoin is the internet coin

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

That's ridiculous you need to go back and study what is cryptocurrency, that it is a digital coin can not be cashed out as it is.

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets. Wikipedia

3 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Can bitcoin be physical in the future? And holding one should worth normal bitcoin price. Is this possible?

Technically, this is impossible. But it is possible to create a wallet with 1 bitcoin on the balance. Make to order a physical coin and the private key of the bitcore wallet ( with 1 bitcoin on the balance ) is engraved on the physical coin )

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

No. It haa been made as a digital currency and dependent on blocks of transactions. You can convert it to flat currency but making it a physical coin directly is not possible. 

• -1 1
  • +3 3

We don't need physical currency that's why we are in crypto world. But I would like to use card as like as visa, mastercard.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think it will not happen. Bitcoin is an electronic currency you can not hold it. But you can use it if you need. You can easily buy and sell it. You can also mine it. But I do not think it will turn into physical money.    

• +2 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Well I suppose so. It would effectively Bitcoins backed by the price of Bitcoin though I guess so price would have to be much for stable to use them. I guess the rumours about China buying gold to back btc with could bit be so crazy it they had something like this in mind. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Probably no, it can't be possible. Bitcoin will not be made physical and still retain it value like it is now. It will be a centralized currency if that happens

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I dont think there is gonna be a need for a physical coin its basically just will ruin the whole point of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Cryptos were meant to be work digitally when they were created.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

That's impossible because it will be a debate between countries. Because there must be a license from the creators of bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin has no physical form.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No, because bitcoin is a digital currency, and if its become a physical it will be called fiat money. In addition to my answer, I don't wish to be physical because it is very awkward to hold and I think it will be hard to trade it.

• +3 2

I think, no. Bitcoin is digital currency which means that is it only online and not like those paper money you can hold.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

We should no longer use physical money in the future, but it would be good if bitcoin became physical money and printed using gold, etherum used silver. This will be very good for bitcoin

• +2 1
  • +4 1

of course not, bitcoin is a virtual currency which we can not hold in physically, bitcoin will not become physical currency in the future, many people using virtual currency nowadays so in the future possible the fiat will be gone..  

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Digicoin said:

it is impossible to do.But if you use paper + technology then you can use your Bitcoin as a physical coin.But if you ask me i think people would never do that because it takes too much time

• +1 1
  • +4 1

6 minutes ago, miskyming said:

of course not, bitcoin is a virtual currency which we can not hold in physically, bitcoin will not become physical currency in the future, many people using virtual currency nowadays so in the future possible the fiat will be gone..  

I think if bitcoin replace physical money in every countries then  may be every peoples will feel the the needs of physical money then i hope the country government will convert some about of bitcoin to the physical  shape.

6 minutes ago, miskyming said:

I think if bitcoin replace physical money in every countries then  may be every peoples will feel the the needs of physical money then i hope the country government will convert some about of bitcoin to the physical  shape.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

9 hours ago, miskyming said:

I am not sure that flat currency will disappear, because flat currency has a stable value than cryptocurrency

• +3 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:00 AM, Digicoin said:

Well the only physical thing we have is the Bitcoin wallet, so if they decided to put tokens/coins in real life, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I'm personally not really fond of this idea because it would cost a lot of time and money to create them.

I'm guessing it would be good at making older people transition to the idea of Bitcoin. I like my Bitcoin to stay digital because I don't want to carry all that loose change, but if you need to hold something more power to you. 

• +2 1

I do not think to turn Bitcoin into physical money as you said. Because by then, everything will get too expensive. Because in our country, just 1 bitcoin is already equivalent to hundred thousand.

I think this is not possible because one of its advantages is that it is not material and this makes it easy to transport and you can take it wherever you go without any problems

Life is great and enjoy it