How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a good source of income and I initially heard of bitcoin from a friend around back then. He also introduced it and taught me how to get it and how to transact using bitcoin but the transaction fee is high someone working in this forum.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that before some time ago I have not any knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about the Bitcoin even I have no idea about the name of this currency but then one of my close friend tell me about this and no I am enjoying the journey of cryptocurrency

I heard about bitcoin in 2016. At that time I still didn't really believe the story until the place where you worked. He showed me how to work this digital money. really I am very amazed by the founder of bitcoin and the purpose of making this. This is what makes me so enthusiastic and this forum for me is still continuing the initial goal of creating digital money. Thanks to for who qork at this forum 

• +4 1

First time I heard about bitcoin in a freelance site. I was work in a freelancing site which use bitcoin as their payment method. I had to create a crypto currency to receive my payment. From that time I know about Bitcoin.

• +2 1

The first time I heard about Bitcoin from and on a social network, they offered to participate in AirDrop and then I started to get interested in it and then my first earnings.  When I heard about BTC I did a huge study on it. It was then that I realized that BTC would be the currency of the future.

• +1 1

Actually, I found out about bitcoin from my Facebook friends, at that time the price of bitcoin was still around $ 3000 and I wasn't interested in that. This website really help me a lot to earn money from crypto world. It was a very good moment of my life when I got my first payment. In fact, i need to earn money because I really don't do anything with my free time.

• +2 1

Actually Well i have heard about Bitcoin from my friend back in 2015. And i do google and i was pretty impressed by the technology and how it works. But i didn't have Investment at that time and the internet was costly at that time so I can't go for it and start in Crypto world. But now i am here working for it.

• +1 1

I listened from a relative before three year ago . Who tell me about Investment in bitcoin and he convinced me for investment in bitcoin currency . At that time I considered that bitcoin is like a local currency of an other country . 

I heard about Bitcoin two years ago, but I did not work on it at the beginning, I did not trust it. I joined this forum three months ago until I learned that it is a very safe currency.

• +1 1

In fact, I heard about Bitcoin in 2012, my friend advised me to buy Bitcoin, so much so that he wanted to present Bitcoin to me as a gift, but like the rest of the people I did not trust cryptocurrencies and bitcoin and considered them fraudulent and of a failed project.

But I did not give up, I had an opportunity in the past and I did not seize it, but there is still an opportunity now, I am working hard and I strive towards more.

• +5 1

I was looking for an application to make money, I mean those applications that collect points or watch ads until a browser appears that you download from the bulk to get some Satoshi and that I did not know its value after that, I found a large world full of knowledge.

Through my friend, he was talking to me about Bitcoin and its features, I liked the idea and watched some videos on YouTube, and I am now working on this forum and getting a decent amount of Bitcoin, things went quickly, I think the idea is complicated.

• +3 1

I have heard years ago but this is not mean anything. It was many years ago and all about prices but when you are not have a lot of time and it is given to you that bitcoin is a scam then you don't follow a lot. But when you look better you find that it is not a scam and some people are just stupid to say that.

• +2 1

It happened more than five years ago, when a friend of mine talked to me about cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, and the way we can earn money through mining, and we really started working on a simple computer, but unfortunately it didn't work out, and now after this long time I'm back To work in the field of cryptocurrencies from the forum portal and investment platforms.

• +4 1

Initially i first heard about bitcoin from my friend in high school around 2015. He also introduced it and taught me how to get it and how to transact using bitcoin but I never mind untill now when i see people making good money from it, I have to confess that cryptowold is good source of income.

If I do remember it right I first learn about Bitcoin on Facebook.i am looking for a way to earn money that time.and someone send me link on a faucet and captcha encoding site and those are the first Bitcoin sites I discover.and since that day until now I'm still using those sites.

I heard about bitcoin in 2016. At that time I still didn't really believe the story until the place where you worked. He showed me how to work this digital money. really I am very amazed by the founder of bitcoin and the purpose of making this. This is what makes me so enthusiastic and this forum for me is still continuing the initial goal of creating digital money. Thanks to for who qork at this forum 

• +3 1

As for me I encountered bitcoin about a year ago while I was doing some research about online jobs and thats how I developed some interest in the great crypto bitcoin and since then I have been trading it without seizing. 

• +1 1

Many of us have heard about bitcoin and many have not heard about it. I heard about it from friends and I liked the idea because it is an advanced payment system and its developer has launched its network on the world to become the best in dealing and the most expensive.

• +3 1

In fact I heard about Bitcoin the first time in 2018 but unfortunately I didn't care much about it . But about a year ago, one of my friends told me about the CryptoTalk Forum and told me that it provides knowledge and money, so I joined the forum and started working in the field of digital currencies .

When I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies, I was watching some international news channels on television, and a program appeared that circulated talking about the most famous and most powerful cryptocurrency around the world, and the daily news bulletin was about the concept of those cryptocurrencies and how to successfully invest them, then I searched in Google about all cryptocurrencies and knew more information about countries banned from trading in cryptocurrencies and about global companies that adopted cryptocurrencies.

For me, I read about cryptocurrencies on a social media site, at first glance I did not give much attention to now, but after I heard about the prices of these currencies and the job opportunities they provide, I started looking for them and then I reached this forum.

• +3 1

It was a long story I have worked for the freelancing group where some of the members giving me the bitcoins and sometime I have more than 100 bitcoins but the word orbit pine was very low that that was just like a van dollar and I I have exchange all of the bitcoins dollars part now I cant do anything.

17 hours ago, Ramossss said:

It happened more than five years ago, when a friend of mine talked to me about cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, and the way we can earn money through mining, and we really started working on a simple computer, but unfortunately it didn't work out, and now after this long time I'm back To work in the field of cryptocurrencies from the forum portal and investment platforms.

Of course about five or six years ago so many people who were getting in touch with cryptocurrencies they were only believing on mining, and after they seeing mining is nothing for them, they just give up in cryptocurrency.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The beginning of my knowledge of Bitcoin was through my work in this forum, so I had no idea about cryptocurrencies, and through working in this wonderful forum I gained a lot of knowledge and experience regarding cryptocurrencies and how to work with them.