My best message for you, trader. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My best message for you, trader.

Improvise.
Improvise as much as you can in a real account and then practice in demo.
All those who read me pay attention to this, I hope it will help you and help you in general.
I had my first serious account in real with about 0.02 Btc more than a year ago with the aim of making it grow, but at that time I did not know what was necessary, I burned it in less than 1 month.
After that, I had an investment of 0.06 Btc between about 4 months and that account burned in less than 2 months.
Then I went with smaller amounts, since since the last account burns I was not using risk management until I started to apply a little of that rule that I was evading, many of my operations were without Stop Loss, I started again with amounts smaller, 0.004 Btc, 0.002 Btc, 0.006 Btc, 0.0009 Btc with the objective end of finishing my improvisation stages, it was understood that in that section I gained too much and lost everything in a matter of 1 to 5 poorly executed trades.
After you make the mess and key yourself like a fool, that's where you're going to understand that improvisation helped you understand that:
-The emotions kill you.
-The techniques do work, what does not work is a trade without SL.
-The euphoria burns all expectations.
-Improvise, it helps you polish your mistakes.
-Without study and without a test between your psychology-personality-trades you can not do anything, take a test like this and correct everything you need.
-Follow the trend, interpret what the market transmits with respect to what you analyze is the key harmony.
A trader is formed, a trader falls to shine but this only applies if only YOU are able to reset and correct you because no one will do it for you.
After my improvisations, I started demo to take more conservative trades, and guess what? Using my rules, using TP, SL, making ladering orders and reading the market structure made me understand with certainty many of the things in which before I was wrong.
First take a real account and risk money that you are willing to lose so that your psychology hurts and heals on the same account, then apply for a demo account, practice about 2-4 months seriously, then that's where you will be prepared, it is there where you will clean all the evils of emotions and psychology.
I am still in my process, in which I have learned a lot and will continue to learn.
Thanks for reading, this can help you and remember:
When you are able to make money with 1 dollar, you are able to make money with 1000 dollars, and without realizing the amount or greed, it is there where you will produce money with your eyes closed, because you will be focused on your performances and NOT on money .
Never operate to feel good, recognize your problems and build your discipline ladder.
With love, Keith700.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

44 minutes ago, halloweed said:

Thank for the message, but then how do we control our emotions, you do realize that it is not something we could accomplish in  a day, right?

You are right controlling your emotions cant learn in 1 day and night. Learn it through your journey in trading make sure that daily you are learning new to control it. 

• +1 1

On 11/17/2019 at 1:41 PM, Keith700 said:

Improvise.
All those who read me pay attention to this, I hope it will help you and help you in general.
I had my first serious account in real with about 0.02 Btc more than a year ago with the aim of making it grow, but at that time I did not know what was necessary, I burned it in less than 1 month.
After that, I had an investment of 0.06 Btc between about 4 months and that account burned in less than 2 months.
Then I went with smaller amounts, since since the last account burns I was not using risk management until I started to apply a little of that rule that I was evading, many of my operations were without Stop Loss, I started again with amounts smaller, 0.004 Btc, 0.002 Btc, 0.006 Btc, 0.0009 Btc with the objective end of finishing my improvisation stages, it was understood that in that section I gained too much and lost everything in a matter of 1 to 5 poorly executed trades.
After you make the mess and key yourself like a fool, that's where you're going to understand that improvisation helped you understand that:
-The emotions kill you.
-Without study and without a test between your psychology-personality-trades you can not do anything, take a test like this and correct everything you need.
-Follow the trend, interpret what the market transmits with respect to what you analyze is the key harmony.
A trader is formed, a trader falls to shine but this only applies if only YOU are able to reset and correct you because no one will do it for you.
After my improvisations, I started demo to take more conservative trades, and guess what? Using my rules, using TP, SL, making ladering orders and reading the market structure made me understand with certainty many of the things in which before I was wrong.
First take a real account and risk money that you are willing to lose so that your psychology hurts and heals on the same account, then apply for a demo account, practice about 2-4 months seriously, then that's where you will be prepared, it is there where you will clean all the evils of emotions and psychology.
I am still in my process, in which I have learned a lot and will continue to learn.
When you are able to make money with 1 dollar, you are able to make money with 1000 dollars, and without realizing the amount or greed, it is there where you will produce money with your eyes closed, because you will be focused on your performances and NOT on money .
Never operate to feel good, recognize your problems and build your discipline ladder.
With love, Keith700.

Thank you for this wonderful message, but it depends on the people. If he/she will think wisely, she/he can be a good trader and will make your message his/her inspiration to be a good trader.

15 hours ago, halloweed said:

Thank for the message, but then how do we control our emotions, you do realize that it is not something we could accomplish in  a day, right?

Yes ig is we could't accomplish the important things in a day. Beside learning and to knew market we laao muat seeing every chance.to get profit for our trading . 

• +1 1

I also don't know how to trade how to hold the coin And Also don't have chart knowledge when. It was dump and when pump Need every in Loss 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:13 PM, halloweed said:

So you are basically saying that do not deal with t directly, just in time you will find yourself a master of your emotions.

Yes that's it because the more you put attention to it the more it grower stronger so the best to conquer it is to treat it as part of your daily journey.

9 hours ago, halloweed said:

I see that you are the master of your emotions already, you had faith in QQQ and now is uping already. HOORAY

Haha yeah patience and strong guts will help you to conquer that shit emotion. You are right QQQ is now recovering again from the dump.

I have appreciate to read your post and know your story in Crypto currency world how you lose and lise and comulate knowledge and then become a professional with all those mistakes we lean more and fastly 

Thanks for sharing this

Thank you for this great message and valuable advice, the trader should not really make a profit
  Essentially from day one, he should learn trading basics first , Even losing some or a lot of deals will not cause a problem because he will learn from these mistakes and will increase his experience in the long run . 

If you rely and believe in yourself you can achieve. It is when you lose and you get down on yourself and criticize yourself you will have problems. Instead of getting emotional and mad for losing you need to relax and work on your plan and not let small ups and downs affect your confidence. When you lost confidence you lost trade.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:23 PM, halloweed said:

Did you get a chance to sell them before the dump and buy later, or at least bought more after the dump?

Yes i able to sell them after the investbox run out even though im 8 hours late to the issue because QQQ have always amazing buy support. Now i bought again in little discounted price.

1 hour ago, halloweed said:

That is great, I'm proud fo you and I hope o get an opportunity like yours, do you think it is safe to buy QQQ now?

Yes it is safe now because the price of QQQ now will only play around 1600-1700 and when it pumps it might hit again around 2500-2800 dogetoshis.

7 hours ago, halloweed said:

I'm talking about the risk of it going back to the dump and never recover like did few days ago, cuz by now still there are those who bought the coin when it was around 2000 dodgetoshi and now they ave gotten the loss.

Nope it is safe from dump now because the investbox was already refilled even it falls to 1500 dogetoshi it will recover fast because QQQ have plenty of traders. 

The experience is very important in anythings or Business, but to have this experience we need to trade to trade more and more no import if we loss because is part of experience and very important controlling ourself also is experience.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think it is bold to go with QQQ and I wonder if it will turn out to be a wise move or not. I will keep following your thread to see the result, but personally I feel I am too risk adverse to go with the QQQ invest and I will stay with Bitcoin and privacy coins for now. Luckily I think you have a good head on your shoulders and it seems like you are analyzing the risk for QQQ well. Yobit's deal on investbox for QQQ 5% is very good almost too good to pass up.

20 hours ago, halloweed said:

Well, thanks for the reply @xprince1996 I wish you luck non your QQQ investment, and I want to try it myself.

Your welcome! Haha try it so that you will know to yourself how good is QQQ to investment. Believe me or not you can easily get your ROI to it.

• +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 2:02 AM, halloweed said:

Yes I can see that, but before i leave this conversation, is there another coin to invest other than QQQ, i do not want to risk all my investment in one coin.

Invest with YO coin this is the only coin in yobit that has a solid future because this is the coin of yobit so they will protect the price of it no matter what.

That is right, your emotions is often kill you when trading. Not only on cryptocurrency but in stock and forex also same.

If you do in forex always learn first on demo account. Then going to real account with small balance. Every profit you must take it don't be greedy.

If in cryptocurrency, no any demo account. But for safety you can try trading with Bitcoin you get from free source like faucet and this forum.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This is so detailed, thank you for sharing this message to us. this will really help the new members in this forum to become more better in the future in crypto trading.

Your article has been useful to me and to many of your readers. If you want to study, then start with a small investment so as not to lose too much, because if you lose your money, the desire to do it will not. I hope that you will succeed, the main thing is to develop in this direction.

I see that in all your topics, you focus on the trader's psyche and try to develop his personality without focusing too much on technical and technical matters, and in my opinion this is very important. Because success requires special qualities in the soul of a person before learning technical matters that each person can learn.

I have one suggestion for you when you want to start trading. do not buy tokens or coins that have no potential or do not have a large volume in exchange. and also in trading your emotions you must be guarded to avoid panic buy and sell buy

Thanks for your information brother.I also agree with you that the practice makes a man perfect.Practing in demo account will lead to success in trading 

On 11/17/2019 at 6:41 AM, Keith700 said:

Improvise.
-The emotions kill you.
With love, Keith700.

I will rather emphasise on EMOTIONS attached to trading.

If emotions are attached to trading and later loss in trade, it might cause depression, which is very bad. It might trigger you to do unbelievable things #suicide. Please be careful and stay safe.