Tips for posting/interacting within the forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Tips for posting/interacting within the forum

8 minutes ago, Sujon33 said:

Thank you so much for sharing this.Every needs follow this instruction for post in this forum.If we post with follow rules,our account also be safe.So before post everyone needs to follow this which was given in post         

Feel free to share this post to anyone you see having a hard time posting here in the forum. ☺️

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -4 1
  • -2 1
  • +4 1

41 minutes ago, Marjmae said:

Use the pay per post for your motivation in posting quality content

Posting quality content is good. But I think you misinterpreted my statement.

Your motivation should be contributing to the forum. And don't mind about the payment. It's just like a bonus that you don't need to pay much attention to.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Very good advice my dear friend. Maybe the comment just focus on more than 100 characters but the meaning is none. Give our own idea is needed. Don't only think that we are here just for Satoshi, but we have to more contribute in this forum to have the more skills.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

14 minutes ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

but how can giving 7-9minutes before another post be of help 

To prevent you from being marked by the moderators as spam poster, and to ensure your reply/post is well-made, informational, and not just any comment regarding the topic.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

1. Don't burst post. Have an interval of at least 7-10 minutes before posting.

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

5. Read the rules and threads by mods in About Forum section:

Thank you so much for this wonderful tips. I will rest assured that i will post more meaningful content well im not that expert but im also aiming to read such a quality posts here in cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

But this isn’t good enough because like me now am kind of fast in typing and also first replying to the post and topics I found interesting 

so,my replies can be less than 7-9mints expected

But are you really sure your comments are really helpful? And not just another redundant/repetitive reply similar to previous replies? If so, then go ahead and do not wait. However, if you're reply/post is just like any other comments, then better to start thinking of how can you help add knowledge to the current discussions.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

I don’t repeat mostly I comment on different topics or replies to someone 

man certain of what am doing and nothing like cheat or spam 

am sure before someone get block or ban his comment and replies will be check first 

Then go ahead and don't follow that rule. It's not that it is compulsory, it's just based on my personal opinion and observation to make the forum better.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

Kindly leave a like if these tips helped 😁

It is important to focus on the structure of your post and not on money, when you make a quality post, you have more reputation, the payment is secondary in some way or another, you always have to give the best performance to Cryptotalk with the posts we create , very good recommendations you gave us, I will take that into account equally.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Thank you for your tips, as members we must know and comply with all Cryptotalk regulations. The point is we are here writing not to get satoshi but we write posts and comments for discussion and exchange of ideas, if the posts and comments that we write are good and quality then the payment will be smooth.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is a good tips for our new member here, just read the rules and regulations of this campaign and you will get some profit of it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I agree with you mate, this the right advices for posting, I think some beginners should take a look at this post and learn from it 

• -1 1
  • +1 3

Well, this is quite good information but I also put some words before post if you take some research about that post then our post will be more attractive then always try to post meaningful and constructive.

• +1 2

On 11/17/2019 at 9:30 AM, PiroSense said:

Some tips for you:

Mind if I add some more?

6. Actively engage in discussions. Ask questions, give answers, elaborate on some points of the topic, anything that will enrich the topic further. If somebody else replied to your post, you can even chain it with another reply.

7. Practice humility. Don't be a smart Aleck. If you have no knowledge of the topic, just admit it. If someone is trying to correct you, be polite and don't rage all over your posts. Not only will you gain respect from others, you will also have peace of mind as you post on other threads.

8. Read before posting. "Too many writers, too few readers," somebody quoted. To prevent yourself from looking like a dunce, read carefully the previous posts, especially the first one. You might either find yourself going offtopic, repeating/rehashing everybody else's posts and look like a pet parrot, or risk being flagged as a plagiarist, if you don't.

... ... ...

9. Beware of the "Dark Side". Do not post on threads that are obvious shitposts. Always be on the lookout for threads infested with spam and shitposts, for there is a good chance that that thread may be moved off somewhere else, if not outright deleted. And more importantly, DO NOT IMITATE THE SHITPOSTERS AND OTHER VIOLATORS.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Five useful tips thanks i use most of them before read this post unconscious i take my to post all the day with 100 character or less what i need to explain what i want

Good Tips, Nice post, Really as you say you must build constructive topics and not focus on words and the number of characters and payment, people should know that the forum pay them to write good things and not trivial, but unfortunately we do not find in this forum serious discussions and the reason that most topics are trivial and repeated.

22 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

As much as I will like to give this post a like, I didn't agree in entirety with what was written. Number 1 and 4 rule seems unresearched. The forum has an interval between posts so giving 7-10 minutes between posting is wrong. Do you even know the forum time interval? 

There is no law against what you called burst post. There are members actively posting on this site for hours and do up to 200-300 comments daily. 

Tip 2,4,5 are tips I agreed with

Burst posting by itself most likely does not break rules. But what the threadstarter probably meant by number 1 is doing 3, 5, 10 or even more posts per minute, which is clearly a sign of spamming. And besides, the contest for most number of posts is long over, and the winners are now mostly spending their forum time chilling out. As far as anyone can see it, they don't do those 200+ comments per day anymore.

Edited by kyoukage01

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Aside being constructive, it is very equally important to post something meaningful or helpful, most times some people only focus on the 100 character long post that they forget to contribute something meaningful to the topic of discussion, your post can lengthy but if it doesn't make any sense is of no use to the reader.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

👮‍♂️ 

29 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

There is no law against what you called burst post.

I recommended that #1 so that people would review their post first before they even post nonsense in the forum. That is, to regulate newbies in burst posting that does not help anyone.

If you're okay with newbies that burst post anywhere in the forum, telling things that are redundant to other replies for money, making this forum more like a money making machine rather than a place of collaboration, then go ahead.

If however you know what you're saying in those 200-300 posts and you're sure your not posting nonsense, I won't restrict you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

13 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Posting 2 post in a minute is not possible in this forum. Obviously you people didn't know  the forum is programmed to allow about 90 seconds between posts. With this, you cannot even do two posts within two minutes. You need an average of three minutes to do two posts. 

As per posts, you need to put your eyes on the leader board

Thanks for the information, then. You should have said it sooner though.

... ... ...

I updated my previous post above: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21353-tips-for-postinginteracting-within-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=796728

Anyone out there, if you think you can add more to what the threadstarter already pointed out, feel free to do so. Maybe we can even ask to have this thread stickied or something like that if we can collect enough.

Edited by kyoukage01

On 11/17/2019 at 9:35 AM, halleluiagb said:

Motivation to spam, right? look at the forum right now. Spam every where and multi accounts with the same registering date, same number of posts, and same shit posts which don't make sense.

But look at now, admins and mods has reduced multiple accounts and spam topics/posts. As evidenced by the many members protests that they are not paid😂

• +1 2

i give you big big Like for your sharing. 

it was a huge help for a beginner like me

and for me to know the laws of the world of crypto talk

Edited by mjnick01

Very helpful tips on how to have a meaningful interaction within the forum. I hate to say this but most of the users here just spamming others thread without reading the OP.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:30 PM, PiroSense said:

I think that this can not affect on members writing, because some people dont have all day to write here and when they have free time they come here and writing that is not something bad of course if is topics/posts quality.

Why will someone copy some reply, that is forbidden.

I can only suggest that memebrs only post/comment if they have something to say and not one line than their opinion about that topic.

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful.

Wait, you write "Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid." and you write tip dont focus on money?

Members are here because of Paid for Posts and dont wasted your time with such a tip.

And that is it you share link to topic about Paid for Posts explanation, I really dont understand point of this topic.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

25 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Members are here because of Paid for Posts and dont wasted your time with such a tip.

Which is utter wrong! You're only here for the money, and that's the main reason why these forum are full of redundant replies that does not contribute new ideas, but rather just posts for the money.

I am aiming for a better community, better members, and when you perform good, then you'll MOST LIKELY (not guaranteed) to have money follow.

No wonder if this forum would just be gone when it would become a dumpster of spam/trash posters aiming for few sats instead of really giving time to help and contribute in discussions.

• +1 1