Tips for posting/interacting within the forum - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Tips for posting/interacting within the forum

Many thanks to you for sharing this useful information with us.  By doing this we have got through you all the crypto rules.  This kind of post should not be posted all the time.  And the message is not so valuable.  In the meantime it has been considered a really valuable information for all of us.

These aere the best tips I have ever heard. These are Great.  These have more fun and attractive.

and also these have helped me alot. And I very happy.

Edited by Raouf99
Improve ropic

On 2/5/2020 at 12:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Members of this forum doesn't need to trouble for admin because admin has so many things to do about the forum, so for more help we need to talk with moderators

If anyone here will try to send the message to admin for help I don't thinks that's if admin will respond, because you can see that's admin always is not active

On 2/5/2020 at 12:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Members of this forum doesn't need to trouble for admin because admin has so many things to do about the forum, so for more help we need to talk with moderators

If anyone here will try to send the message to admin for help I don't thinks that's if admin will respond, because you can see that's admin always is not active

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Thanks for the tips bro, this has become a problem many of us just think of the money given and thats why we are not focusing on what we write, we have to be very careful now.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks  for sharing these informations. This tips is very useful because if can make your account more safe and it can make your account safer. For example if you do burst post , there are possible monderators will give you warning point.

On 2/8/2020 at 8:40 PM, MdRabbi said:

Very good advice my dear friend.  The commentary focuses on just over 100 characters but the meaning is none.  We need our own ideas.  Do not think that we are only here for Satoshi, but we need to contribute more to this forum to get more skills.

mainly we need to make this forum much informative to all and i think we should not only think about 100 character to get the payment.

Good advice, friend. Perhaps his opinion is focused on more than 100 characters, but it is not. Please provide your ideas as needed. We not only think that we are here for Satoshi, but we must do more in this forum in order to have more skills.

Thanks for sharing bro, a very good topic about Tips for posting / interacting within the forum, this must be read by all members, especially new members, to not merely make posts as satoshi seekers, which happens on the contrary many of their posts are deleted because considered spam by the moderator,

On 11/17/2019 at 2:30 AM, PiroSense said:

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

1. Don't burst post. Have an interval of at least 7-10 minutes before posting.

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

5. Read the rules and threads by mods in About Forum section:

Kindly leave a like if these tips helped 😁

Thanks alot dear for this informative article here but there's a line am actually confused about it is spread your posting time  what does that line really mean I can't tell please can someone help me with this thanks in advance

On 11/17/2019 at 6:48 AM, PiroSense said:

Feel free to share this post to anyone you see having a hard time posting here in the forum. ☺️

Yes you are right i agree with you feel free to share this post to anyone

As much as I think that is posted in this forum, we choose and answer the forum questions, it makes us a lot of money. And gain knowledge. And for tips on interacting, I don't know the answer to that. Because if you solve the problem by interacting tips, then I would be very happy to answer good questions later. Thanks

On 11/17/2019 at 6:30 AM, PiroSense said:

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

1. Don't burst post. Have an interval of at least 7-10 minutes before posting.

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

5. Read the rules and threads by mods in About Forum section:

Kindly leave a like if these tips helped 😁

So generous  of you to bring all these help full tips/methods  together and im sure that beginners and newbies will be thanked to you. Good luck and keep helping other members.

The way how to use reaction is if you like someones opinion into a certain topic you can react to their opinion and they will receive reputation. 

On 11/17/2019 at 2:38 AM, Sujon33 said:

Thank you so much for sharing this.Every needs follow this instruction for post in this forum.If we post with follow rules,our account also be safe.So before post everyone needs to follow this which was given in post         

Dear mate all your above tips are right and helpful in every way most user just aim to create a posts which is not helpful in anyway we should try our best to research before creating a post so that it might be helpful to all users most especially  the newbies

I feel only posting your comment is not important. The main factor is your post should be meaningful and reluctant to the topic. It's not necessary to write 100 characters rather it's important to write a meaningful post. 

Good, positive, constructive advice in order to properly participate in the forum and inform members through the information you provided and some payments from the forum

THINK POSITIVE

Everything you say is true, and I agree with you, we do not just have to focus on profit from the forum. You should focus on making posts of great importance and quality so that everyone can benefit from them and the level of the forum is raised.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is necessary to post and interact in this forum correctly and not to do so in order to get paid only and the posts must be purposeful and meaningful

Life is great and enjoy it

to get a proper answer for this topic you should go to the beginner section .there you wil come to know about the rules and regulations about thr contents to write here and post here..

This is very useful information. Thank you, my friend. I want to make it clear that these are a lot of members who post low-interest content and do not adhere to 100 characters to participate. They only direct a few letters and publish content in a few letters and without any benefit because it is deleted for comment in many of the Posts

Yes cryptotalk very good fourm post helpful or informative take some times to write your posts personally i taking 3-10 minutes for writing one post or don'tpost only for money post for help others.

That is very important information..we should not just here for getting money...we should read the forums phenomenon attentionly and then comment on there..that will be great..

Hey mate I totally agree with you that some people are just posting here for the sake of earning. But sometimes posting bogus comments doesn't help this result in the deletion of the post full people should follow certain rules and keep certain things in the mind they should always aim for content-based comments that should help readers

good morning bro, i m agree with you your tips are help full and informative, make sure your comments are attractive and creative when your posts are attractive your reputation mark will go up follow those rules.