Tips for posting/interacting within the forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Tips for posting/interacting within the forum

There are several rules for posting on the forum, because of the post. That is, what they want to know about something and how to post it, they will understand best.Can't copy and use someone else's post to post in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/17/2019 at 9:30 AM, PiroSense said:

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

1. Don't burst post. Have an interval of at least 7-10 minutes before posting.

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

5. Read the rules and threads by mods in About Forum section:

Indeed yes,

it's a nice sharing of thoughts and ideas, nice "tips for interacting in the forum". hope this will be others too.

Hello my friend
Thanks for the good topic, many publish topics for the purpose of obtaining 1000 Satoshi without taking into account the professionalism of the publication, such as choosing the appropriate terminology for the topic
Security account on the forum = respect the posting regulations

On 12/19/2019 at 10:02 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

There are several rules for posting on the forum, because of the post. That is, what they want to know about something and how to post it, they will understand best.Can't copy and use someone else's post to post in the forum.

It's become to hard to post a good post with a lot of copy paste and spam post and comments that's good to see some advice to make a good post

Thanks for the advice provided. Indeed, these are the steps to submit a perfect post or topic, but if you do the majority of new members do not respect or read any publishing laws.

Most cases I've seen in this forum is the spam I've read especially in the Crypto World Forum. They only want to reach the 100+ post so I guess they do that thing.

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

Kindly leave a like if these tips helped 😁

This is very informative.thanks for sharing,this site really the best among others because not just free satoshis we can get here but also alot of knowledge so,youre right,money will just follow after those nice posts,and those nice post do help alot especially those newbies.

Wit the tps you just told us, users can post apply and without stress, can focus on a bigger picture, so benefiting the frum and themselves as well.

Yeah i agreed, instead of focusing on 100 characters and your earnings focus more on your opinions that could really help the other members mostly for the newbies in this forum.

Thank you very much for your information. i think posting here only for getting payment is not fair. all should take the forum for learning crypto knowledge.

This is very much informative. to make post in this forum all should maintain the rules of this forum. there are many posts already created on the forum so first search before posting same topic.

These are just some helpful tips and awareness that especially new users in this forum should follow. Thanks for giving this information so this way a new registered user has some knowledge of how to contribute better for the forum.

Some tips for you:

In posting and interacting in the discussions and topics in forum we must be careful. We must follow the rules and regulations and make sure that you completed at least 100 characters so that your post will be counted. Through that you can gain and earn so much money.

On 11/17/2019 at 8:30 AM, PiroSense said:

Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

time can be put to good use, what is difficult in my opinion is "how to find out the deadline or the change of days / dates in this forum". because that would make doubts, for example I will post on the 6th at 20:00, I do not know whether the time in the forum is still the 5th or even the 7th, because there is no time format here. so it will make a loss if you do not know the time format

thanks

8 hours ago, fuer44 said:

I do not know whether the time in the forum is still the 5th or even the 7th

The time for the forum cut-off is following the Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3), at 00:00. Convert that to your time zone, and you'll get your cut-off.

The number 5 is the most important tips to the users in this forum, no matter how useful your post, no matter how long you've been here once you commit violation all your hardwork will lose. So follow the rules for a healthy forum.

Its very good information hiven above, those who don't know about it can easily understand the valuable points described above can improve the postsa and can also betterly interact with users of the forum.

To post a useful post you must have the knowledge about the crypto world. And just share the good knowledge about the crypto world. In sharing a invalid knowledge to this forum is rejected by the admin of the forum.

This will be helpful for the members here especially to those new members for applying it to avoid some bad doing to not receiving some warning posts, happy posting everyone.

Yes I totally agree with you, because by doing this we can grow the forum day by day also the newbies who come here would know how to work properly and will also find interest in their work.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful tips. This is very helpful for people who are getting confused and wondering what to post and not. Most specially to those who are wondering why some of their posts or comments got deleted. I super love the one you said "don't just aim for 100 characters". You said it right. Because I can see some here who comment that way. Yes they responded correctly but their answers lacks some explaination or they're limiting their answers and instead they answer just the same way others answer too. I hope everyone who reads your topic will be able to follow and achieve it everytime they are here.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Some tips for you:

i agree with number two and four. users here are focusing more on money and the requirements to fulfill though there's nothing with that but the post that they're posting lose its sense and not really aiming for quality post.

Yes, I agree. Posting your thoughts is the main key, some may agree some may not, but as you go on posting about the topic .don't think about 100 words to write just focus on how you can help solve the questions or how you can benefit someone through your posts. Eventually,you will become a professional writer 😄

Yeah most of the users concentrate on reaching the desire post per day without thinking of the rules and regulations of this forum.