Crypterium Wallet App - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Crypterium Wallet App

I recently downloaded the Crypterium app from the Google Play Store, and I just love it. You can load up to 7 different coins. The list includes LTC, BTC, CRPT, ETH, USDC, BCH, and XRP. You can also gain interest up to 5% on the crypto that you leave in your wallet. It's better than my last wallet because there was no interest payment. I plan on filling this wallet with all the different cryptocurrencies. Would you download the Crypterium Wallet? 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

I never used this wallet, honestly I don't download cryptocurrencies wallets from play store unless I get from the official website, but I can try in the near future, thanks

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +5 1

Crypterium wallet has a lot of cool features. The thing that I like most is using Crypterium app, you can send funds to anyone just by using the phone number. The recipient will be receiving an SMS to download and create a Cryptyerium account, as soon as the account is created, the funds will be added to the recipient account.

Edited by Aceventura
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:22 PM, Sujon33 said:

I dont any experience about crypterium wallet.I dont heared this wallet names anywhere.Do you say me is this wallet is very safe for our coin to keep here.I used Coinbase wallet for keep cryptocurrency   

Crypterium has a monthly reward system for holding their CRPT token. You have to have 1+ tokens to get 10% of their monthly pot of gold. 

They also are going to have a feature to get up to 5% on your crypto in the investment bank. It's really a good idea, and I like it better than Coinbase. There are less fees associated with Crypterium, and it's worldwide, so they accommodate everyone. Here is the link so you can read it for yourself. 

https://news.crypterium.com/crypteriums-first-mlp-reward-is-out-want-more-next-month-here-is-how-to-do-it/

• Useful or interesting 1

I've never heard of this wallet before and know nothing about it, but I want to ask you have you tried it before? Is it reliable, not only for the interest 5% give you but the currencies it deposits? There is a real danger because many of these applications in Google Play are SCAM !!
I advise you to try the wallet first before depositing a large amount, so first try a small amount and try making a second wallet or exchange to see the result. Do not take risks before checking these things.

I didn't use this wallet any time so I don't know if the wallet is safe or not. mainly I download the wallet apps from the official website because there are many scam wallet in google play store.

Seriously 5%?? Did you ever think that how they able to make profit by your stored  coin & how they able to give you 5% profit? I will suggest you to stay away from crypterium if you want to get profit then you can invest in yobit invest-box.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:50 AM, on1k3n said:

I recently downloaded the Crypterium app from the Google Play Store, and I just love it. You can load up to 7 different coins. The list includes LTC, BTC, CRPT, ETH, USDC, BCH, and XRP. You can also gain interest up to 5% on the crypto that you leave in your wallet. It's better than my last wallet because there was no interest payment. I plan on filling this wallet with all the different cryptocurrencies. Would you download the Crypterium Wallet? 

Did you read the review about wallet.i suggest you go and read them carefully before investing huge amount of your coins.There are many scamming wallet on play store.Play safe rather then loss in greed.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:50 PM, on1k3n said:

I did not know this wallet, I like  5% is interesting,  I think it is important to review and see how true it is, recently I need the wallet App and  according by the recommendations offered here, download Atomix.

The 5% is tempting, but we to be careful.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:50 PM, on1k3n said:

I did not know this wallet, I like  5% is interesting,  I think it is important to review and see how true it is, recently I need the wallet App and  according by the recommendations offered here, download Atomix.

The 5% is tempting, but we to be careful.

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Trusted by more than 400,000 customers worldwide, the Crypterium Application is a complete solution for all your crypto-related needs. Save, buy, exchange. Crypterium will only debit the appropriate amount from the wallet. Crypterium is building Cryptobank 2.0 for the Cryptocurrency era.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:50 PM, on1k3n said:

This 5% is it daily monthly or by year it's very important and what about the security of 5his wallet because we don't need to lose our money in it , the wallet don't work or stop service or something like that

On 11/18/2019 at 12:10 PM, Migo said:

I never used this wallet, honestly I don't download cryptocurrencies wallets from play store unless I get from the official website, but I can try in the near future, thanks

I agree with you that crypto currency wallet more secure when we used from its official website. In play store the wallet app does not secure information and every person know the your PIN code if one time he see if you used this app on front of people.

I am also heared about crypterium cryptocurrency wallet.I know this wallet is a very good and very safe wallet.You can use this wallet for keeping crypto

Is nice as wallets now give interest on crypto coins, which you keep on wallets. As the cypterium shows

Have you so try this kind offwallets before buddy?im also confuse if this is worth it fir storjng ckins as this days now is binance and kucoins are now on the top.also include the yobit

On 1/6/2020 at 4:14 PM, leon said:

cryptocurrency wallets. If you wish to invest your fiat currency (such as US Dollars) into a cryptoasset, you will need to set up an online account. Currently, Coinbase is the most popular and among the safest methods one can use. On Coinbase, you can buy and hold the most popular, and useful, cryptocurrencies, chiefly Bitcoin and Ethereum. We will get to why these two are so useful later on. After you have set up this wallet, you can use your wallet’s address to receive coins and the ability to send coins to other wallets.

Yes thats true buddy i also notice and iam alsk an aved users of coinbase as the transaction here are safe and one ilove here is that i can generate bitcoin adress as much as i can and also i see my old btc adress here.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:50 PM, on1k3n said:

I check their website: https://crypterium.com/

But I can not find any information about paying interest which you mentioned (5%), can you share some more informations like is that 5% daily/monthly/yearly and is that for any cryptocurrency or just for some?

And should users to do KYC do use wallet or that is just if they want to withdraw money in bank?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

3 hours ago, Arafat khqn said:

I like most is using Crypterium app, you can send funds to anyone just by using the phone number. The recipient will be receiving an SMS to download and create a Cryptyerium account.

i think this wallet has a great feature. this wallet is much secured and the wallet can be accessed very easily by anyone and the feature is very much helpful.

8 hours ago, Sangeeta261067 said:

Interesting.I have never heard of this wallet before and would definitely like to try it soon.Let's see what it offers and what have they got in store.

I also never used this wallet and before using this wallet i want to be sure about the wallet security and in the market there are many wallets now for doing scam with people.

I don't use that wallet, and I hope that you can be careful because I think the wallet is still a new project, and we don't know how secure the wallet to protect our assets. But if you believe that the wallet is worth to try, you shouldn't store a big amount in that wallet, and it's better to store in the wallet that has a good reputation. Maybe I will try to use that wallet to see the feature inside the wallet, and if I think that the wallet is good enough to give the protection, then I will use that wallet and treat the same thing with the other wallet.

I have never used a wallet but I have heard from my friend that it is a very good wallet I will use it if I have never decided to use a new wallet.

17 hours ago, baddfi said:

Crypterium changed into a wallet however it has because it had been confined coins available for exchanges wherein our associations may be restrained to as it were show coins but t incorporates a clean exchanges.

I have used the crrpterium wallet and using this wallet till now. the wallet is very much secured and the transaction fee is very low here.

I have no experience about this app because I first heard the name of this app today so I would be very happy if anyone mentioned the good and bad aspects of it.