I sugget a new feature for the forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

I sugget a new feature for the forum

hey guys , good afternoun for all members&modiraters here 

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is

ffgfg.png.2f957c53c6d50a00b7958da268abefeb.png

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion 

thank you and have a nice day 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect 

• +1 1

That's a good idea to keep the thread organized. I'm not sure if they will take your suggestion into consideration, but it was thoughtful of you. I wouldn't mind having a feature on my profile that separates my posts like replies and threads that I created. I have a hard time finding threads that I created. I know I can look through the pages, but it just would make it faster to reply to them. 

Great idea iloveyobit but i think the forum should focus first in adding more local boards instead of looks. Because daily the forum is growing and many people are coming from different parts of the world if they add local boards it will help them to engage easily.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think It's a good idea which could help this community attractive to the user. I hope the admin will notice about it.

11 hours ago, Migo said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect 

i respect your opinion , but dude we have to agree that we dont see any new featurs or new things coming so we should start suggest what we want to see in the forum 😉 

21 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

Why not let’s keep them web developers. Jay give them something to do I’m sure they get a nice paid job by yobit. My guess they will thank you for making such a suggestion. Thanks for sharing. 

yeah i been working with forums from a long time , more then  6 years and i saw many intresting théme and cormftable for eyes and such a théme like that will make the forum more easy to use .

That will make the forum to be too colorful by this suggestion, pinned messages can already be identify by the pin icon beside the message, that is how to identify, and i agree with @SyntaxEr. the forum is in dye need of more local boards, this is not a so much pressing issue at present am afraid.

👮‍♂️ 

14 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

Hmmm if you observe many people who are here are not for attract of the colour. Why not other problems? Admin 

Well, I didn't say that people are here for the attract of color. We are here for learning about crypto and beside this earn some money.

I think this is a good way to help people read good posts, but whether admins will implement it or not is their topic. I think it should be implemented immediately. We love your ideas. We support you.

17 hours ago, Anonylz said:

That will make the forum to be too colorful by this suggestion, pinned messages can already be identify by the pin icon beside the message, that is how to identify, and I agree with @SyntaxEr. the forum is in dye need of more local boards, this is not a so much pressing issue at present am afraid.

Yeah, the forum must focus first to the development of every local board especially the forum is growing at a massive pace I am sure many users are looking for their local board the time they arrived here. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/18/2019 at 8:51 AM, Anonylz said:

That will make the forum to be too colorful by this suggestion, pinned messages can already be identify by the pin icon beside the message, that is how to identify, and i agree with @SyntaxEr. the forum is in dye need of more local boards, this is not a so much pressing issue at present am afraid.

for me i speak , i think the instant théeme is very annoying for my eyes , especially the pin icons that you  are talking about so thats why i suggest this .

This is nice, though, a suggestion that wants this forum to look great. But for me, most important issue to be solved is that to have a section in the profile where there is a summary of your paid posts and your removed post. Also, moderators, please notify us if one of our posts get deleted. In this case, we could lessen people who are questioning about their payments. 

The suggestion is good but right now I think this is not the best time for that. The team should focus first on adding more sub-topics, sections, and especially local boards.

I agree with this section, the improvement in UI can be more pleasant for us. But for my suggestion, I suggest that there should be more language section and a notification for deleted post.

Yeah that's good suggestion for improvement of this forum but i think we need to do more important than that just like in the payment. We need first to fixed the payment errors. Just like that. That's what i think. 

18 hours ago, Muphin said:

This is nice, though, a suggestion that wants this forum to look great. But for me, most important issue to be solved is that to have a section in the profile where there is a summary of your paid posts and your removed post. Also, moderators, please notify us if one of our posts get deleted. In this case, we could lessen people who are questioning about their payments. 

yes we can also benifite from that mate but we  are not seeing anything new here in forum neither the problem solved too :(( 

On 11/17/2019 at 5:50 AM, Migo said:

Actually what you say is also true, there is something more important that we have to talk about in this forum, which is less important topics that are better removed and if something less pleasing then just show it so they can fix it.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:40 AM, iloveyobit said:

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion 

Nice suggestion it will make difference  from daily and pinned posts.And if forum apply night mode for user then i will have more members at night (this is my thought).But these kind of things can be done by administration and they will considered it when it again most positive comments.

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

Actually what you say is also true, there is something more important that we have to talk about in this forum, which is less important topics that are better removed and if something less pleasing then just show it so they can fix it.

okey can you tell us what is  this important things , i think no one have a new suggestion so members here only saying no no no we should wait .... etc :((

there is something more important that we have to talk about in this forum, which is less important topics that are better removed and if something less pleasing then just show it so they can fix it.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:40 PM, iloveyobit said:

the suggestion is

Thank you a lot sister, me too i have some problem with my eyes, and i can't see very good at night, so i think the idea of making a good them for us, so we can read and distinguish between topics and articles 

I have seen that color before in some other modern forum, it is also in the great stackoverflow, I think i is perfect in differentiating topics and also it is good for the eye.

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

okey can you tell us what is  this important things , i think no one have a new suggestion so members here only saying no no no we should wait .... etc :((

Actually we have to fix something less than our posts so that in the future we can launch a good post so that the results of our posts can be paid right, instead of just posting that causes no payment at all, so going forward we should be more careful in posting and we You must disclose this situation in the forum so that everyone knows that they need to be careful too.

On 11/17/2019 at 1:40 AM, iloveyobit said:

the suggestion is

I don't think it is problem if they will be stayed at on page, that's why it is called pinned post. So there will be no meaning of pinned post if they are in different post, so because they are all post and some are more important that's why they get pinned also they can be unpinned.