I sugget a new feature for the forum - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

I sugget a new feature for the forum

The forum has now added a new fearture to the forum which offers us another opportunity to earn by giving out 50 ratings everyday which will earn us another 50 talk token to add to our various wallet  and I think everyone in this forum loves this feature, so let try and make good contribution to the forum so that they will be happy just the way they make us to be.

If you want to keep your eyes. If you use a computer, you must press the Night Mode button, and most phones are present.

But it is nice if an icon is added in the forum that makes it easier for users to enter the night mode.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it is a good idea. I also suggest adding a new feature to the topics. The feature is "add to favorites" so that any member, if he likes a topic, can add him to his favorite topic list.

To my opinion I can suggest addition of more sections in aspect of cryptocurrency and also more languages section for those that cannot speak English and Russian.

Not a bad suggestion because it will help the members to differentiate normal posts and rules by the color itself. Though there is a pin to some rules, but not all members will quickly understand their meaning especial new members.

This can be a beneficial tip, although I'm sure which the groundwork on what this community manufactured isn't going to make it possible for of which style of personalization or maybe portrayal by means of subject matter, they can without a doubt become a make any difference connected with disadvantages.

• -1 1

Yes, the white background of the post creation box is very annoying to the human eye, especially at night, and there must be a special theme for the night mode like all other modern applications. Also, he suggested setting an option to save topics, as it is an available option and is also present in all dialogue platforms, and we often strive at the end of the work, and we would like to return to some important topics for it that contain information.

• +1 1

On 7/30/2020 at 10:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To my opinion I can suggest addition of more sections in aspect of cryptocurrency and also more languages section for those that cannot speak English and Russian.

This forum need some implements but you mention add more languages its really important, because so many other countries members work in this forum, so add one are two other language then those country members work easily in this forum, topic color change theme also nice proposal.

Well our are making a good and wonderful suggestion at the right time, changing the theme background of the forum is  most wanted now. This make it look more interesting and attractive to the members and moreover will beatify the forum.

Suggesting new things is really good to improve this forum and make it better day by day! but about a special color for the pinned posts titles , i don't agree with you.. seeing many colors would be bad for our eyes and it wouldn't be comfortable.. if you are suggesting that for exploring this forum in the night , so let's suggest a night theme like many sites and apps have! it would really be good for all of us in my opinion!

this is a good suggestion for the forum. By this all the post can be determined in a separate basis, I would like the forum to look upon this idea once and take his decision.

White is making the eyes tired and I think that a dark theme can be better for a forum. It shouldn't be hard to code this and I agree with your suggestion mate. I hope this will be made for the forum to help users not to get tired easily from the bright color.

It will be good for us if we make the part of useful post and noted post in the forum.. But different section has different noted topic which is perfect FOR the sections then how they can together all the noted topic.. It will be better for a noob becuase when he will go beginner section he will understand the beginners section rule.. Same like in all the section