I sugget a new feature for the forum - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

I sugget a new feature for the forum

I think making a good update about fixing the unread next button will be better than this but it is a nice idea that can be done after the important things here of course.

As for the inconvenience of lighting at night, I suggest that there be a night mode for the forum, such as applications that have this feature. As for the pinned posts, they are marked with the pin sign at the beginning, but it is possible to reduce the inconvenience of lighting by switching to night mode if available.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:34 PM, Mohammedkasem11 said:

It is a good suggestion and it is good to develop this forum forward and add new features, and suggestions for viewing it can be made by moderators

Yes the only moderator can do that but we need to suggest more idea to make the forum much better because it's our forum and we have work for it 

7 hours ago, stuntdila said:

great idea to keep the thread organized. I'm sure they will take your suggestion into consideration if this topic get enough reactions and engagement. So guys if you see this topic and you like this idea don't just go away. engage with this topic. give it reputations. make comments with your valuable suggestions.

Thank you for the moral and material support as well as for your words of encouragement. Indeed, I hope that the team will come to this proposal in the near future.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:53 AM, fuer44 said:

maybe your suggestion is good, but I think the sign of the pinned post, locked post and post that we have replied or read can already distinguish with daily posts that have not been replied or read. so far this forum has been good.

We have a little bit difficulty to find a new topic to talk on it all the time we have the same topic , so if the forum can do something to do for that 

It is a good suggestion as it would highlight more the importance of pinned posts. Although you recommended this many months ago, I just noticed and think it is an idea that should be taken into consideration by the mods. It can be tried and I think it doesn't need much coding effort. Just a few lines of code would be enough.

Your proposal is good, send it to the administrator so that they analyze the request and make a decision. Those of us who support this will do so so that the suggestion you make is implemented.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Sabu99 said:

Looks great and also good feature to us. And I am still fan for this. You can work here good. 

As this will just ease to the users here.

2 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

Your proposal is good, send it to the administrator so that they analyze the request and make a decision. Those of us who support this will do so so that the suggestion you make is implemented.

Thank you for the support, I think it is not necessary to send this to the modiraters here because they have already narrated the post a long time ago, but they did not apply what was stated in it, but I will try to do that.

14 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thanks for the support, I think it is not necessary to send this to modiraters here because they have narrated the post a long time ago, but did not apply what was said in it, but I will try to do it.

Maybe they take into account the suggestion, sometimes they do not read us, they only use scripts to detect, infractions, well I am not sure I hope they read us, so they realize who we are real in the forum since the violators are not missing.

Thanks for your suggestions  but I don't  think  that  there  is needed of these kind of changes.  I think  there should  be some new opportunities and  sections  In the forum.

58 minutes ago, Michael0606 said:

Maybe they take into account the suggestion, sometimes they do not read us, they only use scripts to detect, infractions, well I am not sure I hope they read us, so they realize who we are real in the forum since the violators are not missing.

I think they read and pay attention to posts from users. But I'm not sure they can read everything because their time is limited. We must understand that because they are human. I just hope they continue to improve and be able to be fair in making decisions. Violators will always exist and once again we must help to report them.

• Useful or interesting 2

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

7 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

6 hours ago, Grease Lightning said:

I think they read and pay attention to posts from users. But I'm not sure they can read everything because their time is limited. We must understand that because they are human. I just hope they continue to improve and be able to be fair in making decisions. Violators will always exist and once again we must help to report them.

Perhaps, yes, I also think that they read a lot of topics even though they do not draw attention, but they added a lot of things required via topics to the forum, thank you.

7 hours ago, Grease Lightning said:

I think they read and pay attention to user posts.  But I'm not sure they can read everything because their time is limited.  We must understand that because they are human.  I just hope they continue to improve and can be fair in decision making.  Violators will always exist and once again we must help report them

It is correct for that reason and seen something about scripts, phrase and word detectors, you are right they can read us but not everyone imagines every day how many people comment and publish, wow it is actually hard work.

You can use existing features to lower the brightness on your PC and I think if Cryptotalk forum enable the dark mode features on this forum, it will be more useful for everyone and specially those who have eyes related issues, might get comfortable with this platform. 

19 minutes ago, Masum10 said:

This form has become very popular with thousands of people but this form is still working. I really like your suggestion I think this site will be more valuable in the future so there are some new things to bring to this form of thought No one would criticize if the design and color were changed for each section of the post I don’t feel, I think waking up late at night and getting a little rest will affect our eye position ....

It is correct colleague the forum has grown so much that it is excellent, this gives it life and more the measures they take with strict rules, it is best to keep the forum clean with the community that actually supports this.

• +2 1

Now many sites offering night theme. Which is best for users to use it. I will suggest that this site should offer such feature which will help members of forum to use it at night. 

On 11/19/2019 at 3:59 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah, the forum must focus first to the development of every local board especially the forum is growing at a massive pace I am sure many users are looking for their local board the time they arrived here. 

Its true thats everyone are looking for their local board here, but if there will be having many differents local boards, the active of people in boards will be very low because boards will be containing few members.

6 hours ago, kipara said:

I'm agreeing with you, because in my research here I notice that's many members who are using their original local board is Russian board, but English board has many different countries.

Thats right, Russians are using their original local board but us who are using English board we just forgering to use the English board but we have our specific languages.

Adding this feature to the forum is very good, but it is not a priority.  There are more important things than this feature.  Thank you for the suggestion. We also hope to add night mode to the forum

This feature is available in Windows 10 and can be activated to make the device light suitable for the eye during use at night

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I love your topic. I have also suggested that the moderators and the admins add a night mode for the forum to help our eyes.

True as i have been having this problem sometimes where it's hard to find such pinned topics since everything is on the same color tones.

Basically if it could be like Blue for example it would be much more pleasent and easy to read.

In case you want to search for some important topic either you have to use the search or try to find it on the first 20 pinned topics everywhere 😄

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/24/2019 at 8:49 PM, Saif588 said:

I am totally agree with .I greatly suggest a new feature for  the forum.its a very good idea.new feature will helps us to use it more widely.

there are many people who already suggested for many new features but unfortunately admin never hears them because they think that this forum is very good but they have to understand that there are some mistakes on this forum 

Edited by Soaib khan

I think it is a good suggestion and I prefer to work in the night mode on any site, and I hope that the team supervising the forum adds the night mode to the user, this will be better especially for members who have problems in the eyes

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Moaz said:

I think it is a good suggestion and I prefer to work in the night mode on any site, and I hope that the team supervising the forum adds the night mode to the user, this will be better especially for members who have problems in the eyes

I also prefer that there be a night mode for the forum. I forgot to add it to the topic, but it will be useful and comfortable for many members.