I sugget a new feature for the forum - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

I sugget a new feature for the forum

I thank you instead of the officials here because I agree with you very much, the color of the forum interface is very bright and harmful to the eye, and as you said, especially at night, I always lower my screen visibility when I use the forum.

I think, another alternative for the cryptocurrency forum is to offer and especially for those who run their website, the site offers a service for a subscription fee. Thanks

Color change theme is good idea because this forum theme is white when we use this theme in night, its hurts our eyes so your suggestion is quite interesting, its really help forum members and forum look very color full also,may be see forum admin change theme are not always admin is boss.

It would be a good idea, to get better organized and not make mistakes, I think it will gradually improve the look and feel of the forum over time.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:50 AM, Migo said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect 

Yes you are right sir, there is many important topic in this forum that we can discuss but I don't think theme is very important in this forum. But I respect your suggestion dear friend.

That's an old topic, But I like the idea. I will also suggest to have a feature, that I can easily access the topic  I have started in the indiuaval account or can pin it to the top as per their importance.  

I totally agree with you I want this feature too. I think this feature will be very helpful for every cryptototal user so we can work on this forum more quickly.

That will be so good for the forum to be able to pin usefulness post on the forum it wouldn't be hard to search for them.

18 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

I think if you are facing problem at night then the dark mode is best to add in this forum which will give some relaxing cooling feelings to our eyes and the pinned post are can be more visible if do little bit effort to look at the start point of a topic.

No, you are wrong, I do not face any problems personally, but I thought that such an addition would make it easier for new members to see the sections clearly.

I think you haven't opened up a great topic. This network site doesn't haven't any audio writing option i think such as this site comes up a feature similar audio writing or audio typing it could have been easier to communicate with the peoples out here. I should proposal the admin to bring such kind of feature here.Thank you

You suggests good idea bro because we face this problem same theme and its hurts night time, may be its solve the problem but in this forum so many important problem have , like continuesly post deleted why they deleted post I can't understand if any one have any idea then give good salutation this problem then suggests.

I respect your idea of creating a new theme for the posts. but I think there are more important things that cryptalk should focus on rather than applying new themes. Like repetition of topics that comes in the unread section and many more things

Thats not a baf idea brother...i think that if it is add to thr forums than we can easily recognize that which post is pinned...i really appreciate your idea

Thank you so much sir for posting such a good idea know it is better for those who have not that much idea to find out. Thanks alot for suggesting such a nice theme for us.

I also suggest so.Its a learning period for us.we can learn and earn.we might get those possibility to know.we must gain knowledge and informations also.so,I agree with you.     

well i totally agree with you thank your for your suggestion help full for me this is great idea for us forum need to change the theme and include these feature. 

Yes i like your idea and admin should take good step for it. You suggest a very good change in the forum and it will be good for us and i advice you that fix proper time for crypto do not us it excess it is bad for yiur health 

On 1/15/2020 at 12:49 PM, mehek380 said:

This is a great suggestion but I think there should be more sections and more topics to discuss about in the forum then they can change the looks of it.

Agree with you the look must be changer from time to time and add more colore and dark them it's much better for eyes , maybe in the next update 

This idea sounds good.  The forum becomes smoother in use. In any case, it is a perfect idea that it does not exist does not underestimate the forum and does not give a bad impression about it.

4 hours ago, shamim3378 said:

This is very good idea.. comparatively it is less important . however administrative  may take a glance at your at your new thought. the important thing is respecting this forum. 

Yes it is a very good idea for the forum to help in many ways, it is good the adminstration should consider it

I would be nice to see a new theme but I do prefer a Night mode them in this forum because When im reading at night sometimes my eyes get very itchy and the brightness it to much when im using the forum at night, I hope that moderator will add a Nightmode feature.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 11/17/2019 at 12:40 AM, iloveyobit said:

hey guys , good afternoun for all members&modiraters here 

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is

ffgfg.png.2f957c53c6d50a00b7958da268abefeb.png

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion 

thank you and have a nice day 

This is very nice for Cryptotalk forum. Yet, I think there is much more important things to look into in this forum. For example, creating a feature of getting paid to report spammers and other people who publish their own referral links to earn more money!

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging responses and their criticism of the topic. I hope that I will be able to have the feature of closing my posts in order to close this topic. Thanks again.

Yes  its features also added to looks it beautifull. As their crytoptalk can make it bright future for earning purposes as well.