I sugget a new feature for the forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

I sugget a new feature for the forum

Nice ideas, but i think there is something more important. i think there's a lot more needed here in the forum. mostly that deleted post notifications. admins and moderators are working hard to make this forum greater and better. 

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

I don't think it is problem if they will be stayed at on page, that's why it is called pinned post. So there will be no meaning of pinned post if they are in different post, so because they are all post and some are more important that's why they get pinned also they can be unpinned.

im not talking about posts or topics here , im talking about forum them and that we need new fresh them good and clear for eyes , i hope u get my op 🙂

On 11/17/2019 at 6:40 AM, iloveyobit said:

hey guys , good afternoun for all members&modiraters here 

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion 

I think admin and moderators might consider this suggestion in the near days to come, but for now will just continue doing good here in the forum:

as sayings goes - "nothing is impossible today"

14 minutes ago, maricans said:

I think admin and moderators might consider this suggestion in the near days to come, but for now will just continue doing good here in the forum:

as sayings goes - "nothing is impossible today"

yes mate , im seeing them doing a great things in the forum and adding new options , especially the last payment option on the exchange 

26 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

yes mate , im seeing them doing a great things in the forum and adding new options , especially the last payment option on the exchange 

Yes, some new feature added just recently, it a great features then, credit to the hard working admins: @Admin, @Bigpat altogether with the moderators in the like: @Desais, @epidemia and the rest. but of course all the members of the forum.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:22 AM, xprince1996 said:

The suggestion is good but right now I think this is not the best time for that. The team should focus first on adding more sub-topics, sections, and especially local boards.

You got some point. I also think that the admins should really focus more on adding more sections here because right now the forum is very limited to few topics only.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

14 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

You got some point. I also think that the admins should really focus more on adding more sections here because right now the forum is very limited to few topics only.

Let's just wait for the admin to do their work I know that they will add more sections soon but currently they focus on clearing the forum and fixing the payment problems of users here.

20 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Let's just wait for the admin to do their work I know that they will add more sections soon but currently they focus on clearing the forum and fixing the payment problems of users here.

yeah, I noticed that many old posts were deleted. I just hope that the admins will implement new features soon to make more activities here.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

This time forum and member focus to increase quality discussion about theme I think could wait. I appreciate your idea because new look's has opportunity to kill our boring in forum. I hope admin read your post and give new theme that friendly with our eyes.

Yaps, I think the forum is more focused on the rules and the addition of local sub-forums, the theme is not so important in my opinion, this simple display is enough, lightweight, and easy to use. I prefer if this forum holds a contest or event, so that many people are interested, especially for crypto-world.

On 11/17/2019 at 1:50 AM, Migo said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect 

What's the thing that's you are need to suggest about the forum theme! While me the one of the most features I like in this forum is theme

On 11/26/2019 at 4:16 PM, dmnqe07 said:

Nice ideas, but i think there is something more important. i think there's a lot more needed here in the forum. mostly that deleted post notifications. admins and moderators are working hard to make this forum greater and better. 

I agree with your opinion and I prefer to develop this forum bigger and better because the forum requires good thinking and genius ideas in the forum so that it develops quickly, so the admin or moderator will be calmer to notice good shoes instead always delete posts is not constructive anymore because what is needed is a good thing and good in the forum.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:05 AM, yupi84goro said:

I strongly support the existence of add a new theme, to enhance the appearance of this forum so that it is easy to see. But we must admit there are still more important things to add to this forum. One of them is to add a new section and local boards.

thank you for your oppinion , but i think this feauture that i suggest have nothing to do with other improvement , if you add this them first then you add new sections , all the  sections will be effected . 

Well thaks for your sharing some information to us, its good in terms of health because it has like bluelight filter to adjust some radiation from it if you are posting in a darker place and also you may notice if this is a pinned posts or not, as of now we can notice the pinned posts if the thread has a icon of pin.

We don't need that anymore because we all know how to read. Just read the topic and that is all. But if you insist you should tell the moderators but for me we don't need that here. For me what we need is love. This coming Christmas. Ready your christmas gift. For the kids. Love the kids of this generations. I like this generation the kids are so smart now. How I wish I was a kid again and then I will commit suicide when I was scolded by my parents. Or had a break up with my girl friend. But we don't need that update.

On 11/17/2019 at 1:50 AM, Migo said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect 

Yah you are right theme is not important thing to be implemented at this time because there have many things to do, also this themes of the forum is looking good  

Good idea and suggestion, but i think there is a lot more to do first before this kind of stuff, like deleted post notifications so that we wont shocked anymore. but still yeah, good idea.

36 minutes ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Good idea and suggestion, but i think there is a lot more to do first before this kind of stuff, like deleted post notifications so that we wont shocked anymore. but still yeah, good idea.

Deleted post notification is very good idea and when they also add this feature that why our posts is deleted .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think there's a lot of things to prioritize here instead of what is your suggesting. Fo me, if you don't want your eyes get hurt, you can adjust your brightness of your monitor or phone so it will lessen the hurt.

On 11/17/2019 at 5:40 AM, iloveyobit said:

hey guys , good afternoun for all members&modiraters here 

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is

ffgfg.png.2f957c53c6d50a00b7958da268abefeb.png

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion 

thank you and have a nice day 

My idea is that you have to correct your misspelled words. Because the machine will not run if there is a misspelled code. Likewise, with humans. It hurt and disturbed my vision. I hope you understand what I mean and will not be angry. Because I think my spelling is correct.

Anyway, you can use a night mode from your browser. Please have a try.

Edited by Nakamoto

On 12/12/2019 at 3:29 AM, Bijoy52 said:

It seems to me that something good and a little bit better or something better needs to be taken, I think it's a good fit for the forum. I think will be better,,

There is also truth in your thinking that if there is something good or something a little good we need to take it because in every good it will be good if it is linked to the forum to be even better than before.

Very helpful this dark mode we all need that special i have work on it in the night i have seen some chrome extension that allow you to use new theme with different colors

6 hours ago, Tashfik said:

Day by day crypto get us some good futured . And people are waiting for this opportunity. By the way thanks for sharing this important information. And we know crypto is one of the best outsourcing site

Actually we don't need to worry anymore about crypto which always gives the best for all of us with a good future because crypto is able to change the appearance of everyone's life by providing huge benefits so that it is the best thing for everyone.

7 hours ago, Loly said:

You are right but I think there's more important things we need in the forum like a change in Form presentation of topics and more interest in making a mobile application.

I tried opening the forum from my cellphone, and I saw the mobile display available. So I think that's good enough. Of course, there are certain needs if a mobile application will be made. For example an auction on the marketplace or P2P exchange. What plan do you have in mind, for the apps?

I think this suggestion is really great. Thanks for your time to write this suggestion. The admins might think of it in the future! But the admins are now busy removing the bugs and upgrading this website! So when they're done with all of that. They'll slowly start upgrading the look of this forum page!