Is there a problem with payment? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

Is there a problem with payment?

Is there a problem with payment at signature campaign in CryptoTalk.Org?

I posted a few days and I do not get paid at all? Even though I followed the applicable rules. What is it? Are there any new rules? What should I do?

1 hour ago, zhaazure27 said:

I posted a few days and I do not get paid at all? Even though I followed the applicable rules. What is it? Are there any new rules? What should I do?

There is no problem with payment, I always get my payment but there is some kind of cleaning here in this forum and the payment will be hard to make 

4 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

There are no signature campaigns. It's different from current pay-per-post incentives.

Read explanation by mods here: 

I also made a thread of tips for a better experience in the forum here:

Edited by PiroSense
I would like to include my post for tips regarding posting.

Well, last day i do 21 posted but i received in my yobit is 3 only, im confused that you are posting some ideas and you will receive some small profit, take action from this problem.

6 hours ago, Migo said:

There is no problem with payment, I always get my payment but there is some kind of cleaning here in this forum and the payment will be hard to make 

No there is no problem with payment. Here in the forum you just have to answer the questions that they have and from that you can gain so much money. You can make your time and effort productive. You can use forum as a source of extra income.

☹️Yes, I fully agree with you, a couple of days ago the site had big problems with payment. Now, everything seems to be working steadily, I am very happy! Also read, that post which you commented on or wrote, can be ported in offtopik , and there as you know, not pay money ;c

On 11/17/2019 at 7:04 AM, Migo said:

What kind of cleaning is intended? Even though I didn't commit any violations. I always post and comment well. Is there a more reasonable reason for this?

The payment system is at the top-level and even suggests not to post on this subject anymore. Because it's without any benefit and causes more worthless messages. And more work for the moderators.

• Useful or interesting 1

No new rules added not was, was simply technical the problem and so Satoshi for messages not accrued, now all like normally.

Perhaps there is only an issue whit robot! be that as it may, if you don't mind let this generally excellent sites Cryptotalk to life for additional time on the off chance that you pundit it only for no compensation you a couple of days isn't beneficial for it and for each one of those individuals who get theirs cash each day. attempt to contact support about your concern. What's more, I think there is no issue, CryptoTalk is generally excellent, installment is in every case right, however there are some that are erased so we need to change posts once more.

Hllo brother there have not no problem this time.I think payment fealy for some reason.Sometime robot have some issue.it is good sit and promising project by yobit exchange.If your problem not sloved you contact yobit wxchange support or from spport.they slove your problem as soon as possible.Yobit support is ver good and quickly.

This problem are now solved by the admins, if we look to our yobit acounts, yiu will the the useful posts which means you can see your posts that are entered directly in the yobit and you will see there if your posts are being deleted or not.

There is no problem and payment is done every few hours
The problem you have is for one reason: you lack some posts that were deleted from your account and you need to compensate them to receive payment again
Your counter on yobit will appear on your payment page

Life is great and enjoy it

7 hours ago, Ilustration said:

What do you mean?  Payment are very good and no problem to me.  Maybe your account content or post deleted by admin,  and I think you need to see that on your dashboard 

Yes friend, the problem is resolved. Previously our posts did not count on the YoBit dashboard. But once there is an update by admin, so now we know the number of our posts that are paid and that are not counted to be paid.

Sometimes there are posts that he thinks are not useful it will be deleted. but keep in mind before you post the first letter must be capital letters and more than 100 characters that you post here. maybe this is just my opinion.

I've heard that the funds for signature campaign for cryptotalk was empty.. Don't worry the team will fill the funds for the signature campaign just keep posting.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think there is no problem for payment in cryptocurrency because if you use every useful post then you will get payment for every post and if you do not find payment then you will realize that it was not useful, so they were deleted on the moditor.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:45 PM, Sameer25 said:

No there is no problem in the Payment system And through that we can have a good value of sturcture to be in the state of mind but people will gonthrough  that 

How much can you guys earn from bitcointalk signature? Me I couldn't be able to save my UID because the newbies is not allowed in the signature campaign so what's the requirements in order to become sir member I just want to participate in this campaign.

I believe there isn't any issue with regard to repayment within cryptocurrency simply because if you are using each and every helpful publish after that you're going to get repayment for each publish as well as if you don't discover repayment then you definitely may understand that it had been not really helpful so that they had been erased about the monitor.

2 hours ago, Sujon33 said:

I think there is no problems to payment in cryptotalk forums.If you dont get paid for every post ,your post will be deleted by moderators.Try to post useful post for getting payment

The problem nowadays in this forum Is even if you posters good topics it will be filled with spammers and if you replied to a topic there ia a chance to have it deleted later and your posting counter lose 50 posts in 1 day.

I think there are no payments in this regard. Because my friends make regular payments. I have not started new income yet. But I hope that in future I will be able to make payments without payment.

I don't think  there are problems with payment in crypto because i get my incomes well and on time. Maybe there are just some errors happening.

1 hour ago, pangitmo said:

I don't think  there are problems with payment in crypto because i get my incomes well and on time. Maybe there are just some errors happening.

Yes this problem has been resolved, I did not get paid yesterday because there was my post that was deleted by the admin because is was not in accordance with the rules that apply here.

Till now i didn't face any problem for payment.But i have heard some of my friends faced the problem of payment.It might be happen because this is online based.Transactions are done in online that's why it take time.