Cryto debit cards - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soupster

Cryto debit cards

On 11/20/2019 at 8:23 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

I do not hear about crypto debit card. This is the first time I hear about cryoto debit card. I think we can easily use crypto debit card for our future regular transaction.   

Same here partner, I by no means heard about the crypto certificate and  honestly, but it will pay for around time to oversimplify this idea, if they lunched a crypto license consequently the bitcoin is official in entirely the countries

34 minutes ago, el-Muhammady said:

Same here partner, I by no means heard about the crypto certificate and  honestly, but it will pay for around time to oversimplify this idea, if they lunched a crypto license consequently the bitcoin is official in entirely the countries

I hope so in future it will happen. But till then we have to  wait. We can not do anything. But we can hold our BTC.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:31 PM, soupster said:

Have you ever used a crypto prepaid/debit card before ? If so how would you rate the card? Is it as good as the ordinary conventional cards? Also could you give me a list of crypto prepaid cards which you think are the best currently working.

actually there a lot of crypto debit cards that can be used. there is coinbase card, wirex, revoult, bitpay, spectrocoin, bitwala. wirex and revoult are the best in my opinion, i never used spectrocoin so can't give advice for that

I have never used this kind of cards and didn't even knew they existed. It's cool to see that we can also use bitcoin and cryptocurrencies using debit cards to pay at any shops we want 

On 11/20/2019 at 7:52 AM, soupster said:

There are some crypto debit cards on the marke right now like the likes of BitPay, TenX, MCO card...etc. Ofcourse, all this cards doesnt exaclty use the crypto itself for payment but rather they convert the cryptos to dollars once you wanna buy something.

Yes, i saw some crypto debit cards in the market but still i am not used that because in my country the usage of this type of debit cards is not legal so thats the main reason that i am not using the debit cards.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We may see some in futures but i don't think or know there are any such kind of Crypto debit or credit card in 2020 till now if they are available then i would be glad to use them

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

11 hours ago, Rabby12 said:

I've never heard of a crypto debit card before.  If crypto debit cards come to us, this is a very good offer for us B because it allows me to buy and sell products very easily.

They exist, but they cost a lot if you want to have one you will need to order

On 1/29/2020 at 7:34 AM, Shojib said:

I never listen about it  or  i see crypto debit card, and I  also think this is hard to use because no store are accepting bitcoin as similiar as it. So we all should use this crypto as possible.  

Do not say no store as no store, you should say it like few stores, because there are few stores that accept bitcoin.

3 hours ago, talkam said:

That of Cryptopay is dreadfully safe but I believe that the barely ones against this manner of cards are the charges-commissions of use, but like their service, they moreover ask for to collect for it, at hand are Prepaid and Debit, what's more of them are sound and is additional good-looking than the nothing special ones, it implies revolution and improvement.

Certainly very good in terms of future changes. Many hope that this will happen later, and we as users also participate in voicing this wonderful development.

no I have not ever used any kind of debit cards but I hope this will be useful for the users around the world close you deal with crypto and in future if two debit cards will be more famous

I still haven't use or tried using crypto debit cards or any crypto cards, because as of now there are no things like that in our country and also only few establishments accepts cryptocurrency as a payment in here. Also, I don't even know that crypto cards exists.

I have never used it and I'm not sure there is a crypto debit card service. because so far, information from the development and adoption of crypto is on bitcoin atm. for a debit card, indeed I've never heard of it.

Well I never try to use it yet, but is it true that there are crypto debit card? If some country have that, that's nicd because they now integrate crypto in some card. 

3 hours ago, saputradriyono said:

The crypto debit card can be used to pay for shopping at offline and online stores

Yes i agree with you the crypto debit card can be used to pay for shopping at offline and online stores

Sorry I have no debit card. Our country doesn't accept cryptotalk. For this reason we can buy any coin in this debit card.

I have never tried or used a cryptocurrency debit card and have no idea about it and it may be a scam sometimes. This is why you should be careful.

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/16/2019 at 8:31 PM, soupster said:

Have you ever used a crypto prepaid/debit card before ? If so how would you rate the card? Is it as good as the ordinary conventional cards? Also could you give me a list of crypto prepaid cards which you think are the best currently working.

Yeah there are a lot of them in use but i have never come a cross any of them before so I can not really tell how they work or whether they are even viable or reliable.

I never listen about crypto debit card only I listen about banks debit card may be there crypto market in future provides us this fantastic facility just like banks. 

This is lofty and of great consequence news for every single one crypto client that crypto debt license is pronto existing in market. This is additional benefited and other self invest in crypto currency and the prices of crypto currency goes prohibitive flat and exigency of crypto currency goes high.

Are you talking about crypto-debit card?  I mean a physical crypto debit/credit card???  If it so It will be a great idea. I never thought about this. If it generalised all over the world,  life will be more easier to live. 

On 11/17/2019 at 1:31 AM, soupster said:

In country crypto are illegal now. That's why I didn't use any card on my country. But I know about it. Many country have crypto ATM machines. There we can use crypto credit or debit card.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I haven't really familiarize myself with those cards and it's really confusing since I onky encountered that here in your posts. But don't worry, I would probably search about it since I'm really unfamiliar with it.

I really like the idea of having debit or even credit cards with cryptocurrencies.

In the near future when crypto have more adoption, we will see this kind of cards more and more.