Solar Powered Mining - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Solar Powered Mining

A solar powered mining is a great choice on saving and making preservation of energy. And you don't need to spend money for electricity because the source of your electricity is solar powered. But remember also it has pros and cons. But the very important thing in this kind of project is low cost electricity you will need in mining cryptocurrency.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:47 PM, on1k3n said:

and I came up with solar powered mining

I know a man from Poland who use photovoltaic panels with his 250 GPUs. It's a really interesting way to do mining at less costs.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I believe any mining rig can be powered by either normal electricity or by solar, there is no need new invention specially for solar powered one. It is a lot cost economical, just that the cost of solar electricity depends on the mining rig capacity and requires huge maintenance. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

They really try this way and mine with solar energy but i think it's not enough for mining they need more energy and the other energy is more higher than solar right now 

On 5/20/2020 at 1:53 AM, scorpiali said:

They really try this way and mine with solar energy but i think it's not enough for mining they need more energy and the other energy is more higher than solar right now 

Solar energy can be very strong for mining but what I noticed is the maintenance and cost which makes it expensive and not worth to mine because it will make mining more expensive and not profitable at all. So, not advisable.

15 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Solar energy can be very strong for mining but what I noticed is the maintenance and cost which makes it expensive and not worth to mine because it will make mining more expensive and not profitable at all. So, not advisable.

Right the maintenance is very high for new energy in general because people dont use it to much ,that's why they cost to much ,maybe in the future we can proceed to mine with it,but not now 

On 11/16/2019 at 6:47 PM, on1k3n said:

I was thinking of a way to solve the mining problem, and I came up with solar powered mining. Couldn't a company make a solar powered mining rig? Imagine it has solar panels all over it, and in the day time it uses strictly solar power, and at night it uses electricity. Like a hybrid mining rig, so it cuts down on the power usage. What are your thoughts is solar powered mining the way of the future? 

That's is great idea but that's means if the machine will be included by solar it will be required to be water proof because those machines will be required to be outside the building in order to get solar energy.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think that the world is moving towards relying on renewable energies such as the sun and wind, and this is more correct because other energy sources are running out.

6 hours ago, Ivarr said:

This is a fantastic process. I learned concerning some individuals who use mining facilities and solar panels and I learned that this approach can save a lot of power while also increasing the profitability of mining.

The major challenge that's always cause losses from mining is source of energy fees, but when you get the free source of energy such as solar power, your mining must be profitable.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think solar panels are not strong enough to run the mining rigs and also solar panel do not last forever and their replacing costs could be more than using normal electricity.