Solar Powered Mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Solar Powered Mining

I was thinking of a way to solve the mining problem, and I came up with solar powered mining. Couldn't a company make a solar powered mining rig? Imagine it has solar panels all over it, and in the day time it uses strictly solar power, and at night it uses electricity. Like a hybrid mining rig, so it cuts down on the power usage. What are your thoughts is solar powered mining the way of the future? 

• +2 1

I had mining experience with both solar panels and wind generators, this is a very cool thing, especially where the electricity is very expensive, and yes, it is possible to do it yourself, up to the construction and installation of the wind generator.

Yes, this is a very good idea to solve the problem of high electricity consumption in mining, and this method exists, I believe, but in a limited way and many companies claimed the work of ICO projects for alternative energy solutions, but unfortunately these projects Scam did not do anything but steal investor money. Mining with alternative energy is a very cool and environmentally friendly idea

5 hours ago, geezer said:

What kind of equipment exactly did you have and what happened to it? You pointed that this experience had been in the past.

Well now I’m not mining in that place, I built wind turbines from scratch, 2 pieces with a total capacity of 2 kW, they completely fed the rig, cost 200 dollars for everything. Solar batteries cost 200 more, but their power was 500 watts.

2 hours ago, Mohammad Irfan said:

In my opinion solar power mining is good idea and it will safe us the electricity cost

Do you have an opinion on how such solar power farm with enough capacity to power decent amout of mining rigs may cost? It does not make much sense, because it is too expensive.

This is new concept for all the crypto currency trader and investor that mining is possible with solar. This is great achievement for the crypto currency maker and trader. Because more power and heavy device reduce the electricity consumption. The solar power is used for mining is more fruitful concept is considered and people invest. 

People are doing it already for years now. If you live in sunny area in southern side then yes it will pay off eventually. Sadly people in the northern side and places with no direct sunlight it is kinda pointless. 

If a device uses solar power when mining, I think it will save more energy and will provide more efficient usage of the device. Its because it will only consume less amount of electricity and can also help the device to run faster that is needed when mining.

On 11/16/2019 at 10:47 PM, on1k3n said:

I was thinking of a way to solve the mining problem, and I came up with solar powered mining. Couldn't a company make a solar powered mining rig? Imagine it has solar panels all over it, and in the day time it uses strictly solar power, and at night it uses electricity. Like a hybrid mining rig, so it cuts down on the power usage. What are your thoughts is solar powered mining the way of the future? 

There are already those who use solar energy on both small and large scale. I also think to build this one day. I am currently studying it.

I also consider wind power. I once read on bitcointalk that Yobit once sponsored the purchase of a wind turbine. You can check the Nasty mining farm.

Exploiting solar will make mining more profitable. I know that, I want to use Solar Power myself, but in reality my country cannot do that.

It is really good idea. I am thinking about it also, but I think for good results you should use a lot of solar panels. And for initial you will waste much money for sure.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

Mining is a solar power for online income.     Mining is a good for you have a hardware. Mining    is a good idea for online income and extra income.  Because many people are in a mining . all of the members ddo the work  witk payment.  

I came up with a solar powered excavator. Can a company not create a solar powered mining camouflage? Imagine it has solar panels around it, and during the day it uses strict solar power and at night it uses electricity.

This is the main source, the energy consumption of the sun, should already be in a long time. Yes, it is pure energy and it needs updating. 

As far as I know that mining consumes a lot of energy, and in order to produce a large enough energy for mining using the sun you need a lot of solar cells, which leads to huge amounts and very large costs, I think these costs are the reason that there is not yet.

On 11/16/2019 at 10:47 AM, on1k3n said:

I think it is a possible and acceptable idea, but we must know that solar panels generate a small amount of electrical energy, meaning that in the case of large mining cells we must build a lot of solar panels

I agree with you my friend, this is a very good project because it will help to reduce electric bills to miners. Electricity is the only thing that costs much than all other mining tools. If you could have money for doing this project, you could become rich with your idea.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is obvious, solar energy is one of the most economical ways to save electricity expenses to obtain better and continuous mining, but the problem is that installing solar panels needs an expert and the price is high in my country.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This method is possible. But probably not profitable because you need a lot of energy. In addition to the equipment itself, energy is needed to cool it. And solar panels are also not cheap and their maintenance.

I think that's great idea because in solar power mining our electricity will be save but sometimes solar power mining is not worth of price  because these days there is a huge competition in mining 

This is a really good way. I read about some people who use mining farms and solar panels, and this method can save large amounts of energy and mining becomes more profitable.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:47 PM, on1k3n said:

I think that there are already companies that have begun to invest large areas to use in solar mining and the combination of solar energy and the digital currency is a wonderful opportunity forward towards a brighter future.

My friend, this matter exists. Indeed, many people use solar panels and wind energy to generate electricity that is used within the mining field.

On 5/15/2020 at 7:04 PM, Brand1 said:

My friend, this matter exists. Indeed, many people use solar panels and wind energy to generate electricity that is used within the mining field.

Can you give. Example of this? I am not disputing this but solar is not easy to maintain and also very expensive. 

12 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Yes, I heard that a lot of people are now mining using solar energy, in addition to that there are those who are mining using air energy, there are a lot of thinkers who really do their jobs in great ways.

The use of the air turban to generator light for mining can be good, even the use of coal but solar will be very expensive, it is the most expensive means of generating electricity. So, most miners will be discouraged to mine with it.