What are you know about DogeCoin? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeoani

What are you know about DogeCoin?

The truth is that Doge has some windows compared to its competition in the market, for example the ease of mining it or the commissions that are usually handled, however the problem is that its base is not very serious, it has an almost infinite supply and its Price shows no signs of recovery, currently many buy other cryptocurrencies because despite the Fomo, Doge remains stagnant.

I know doge coin as one of the best coin which its rank in market decreased day by day. 

The reason that's was makes this coin to be the best it is because this is the one of long time ago to be launched with low price, so thats people was thinking that this coin might become with a good price like bitcoin in the near future.

So after people discovered this coin has very high coin supply so thats the potential to grow is very low, there is how people was start to reinvest on this coin. 

• +3 1

Dear, it's a very great currency, and when it was announced it was very high value, and the demand for it was great, but later it dropped a lot, due to its sale by a large number of traders, which had been competing with Bitcoin earlier. 

• +2 1

Dogecoin (symbol Doge) was one of the relatively early cryptocurrency coins.
The creator of Dogecoin hoped to create a fun cryptocurrency, but nowadays many investors and experts look at the Doge coin as a big promise.
While there are few mainstream commercial applications, the currency has gained traction as an Internet tipping system, in which social media users grant Dogecoin tips to other users for providing interesting or noteworthy content.

• +3 1

On 10/5/2020 at 3:30 AM, OMAR RODRIGUEZ said:

I don't know much about it, I only know that in 2013 Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus created it as a joke, it is a decentralized and extremely secure currency, I always use it, it is one of my favorites.

dogecoin is a decentralized currency.  However, it is a cheap coin.  This is one of my favorite coins.  You can invest and trade with these coins.  However, this coin will pump very soon. So it may be profitable for us to hold this coin.

So Doge was so much produced in just the first year, then the early doge miners got the best from it and probably still hold too much of the supply. In just one year what is that 90% of production happened, it is just too much.

i dont know about mining dogecoin because i never did , but for trading it this currency is one of the worst traded coins in the market , slow moving and also low volume .

the only good use of dogecoin is to make transactions due to low transactions fees !

Dogecoin is exactly what you said it to be unlimited supply and everything else, but i did not get it when you said; "regulatory center" in bitcoin, do you mean centralization of the coin?

Edited by selfmade

I do not know much about Dogecoin but I can say that it is a cryptocurrency that I have a lot of affection for.I started my career in the world of cryptocurrencies winning Dogecoin and I think it is a very popular cryptocurrency and one of the best valued
A big greeting to the whole community

On 12/19/2020 at 9:33 PM, Ameralsamt said:

Dear, it's a very great currency, and when it was announced it was very high value, and the demand for it was great, but later it dropped a lot, due to its sale by a large number of traders, which had been competing with Bitcoin earlier. 

Dogecoin was started to drop its demand and value during 2018 when there was so many low value coins like doge were launched, so that's the doge coin investors was leaving doge and start investing in other low worth coins.

On 12/19/2020 at 9:33 PM, Ameralsamt said:

Dogecoin was started to drop its demand and value during 2018 when there was so many low value coins like doge were launched, so that's the doge coin investors was leaving doge and start investing in other low worth coins.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Not have any more idea or Experience about Dogecoin, and i not more interested about Dogecoin. I see this coins total supply, All time High/Low price etc. It is Enough for me.

I know it is s coin made for fun, I know it has unlimited supply.. but best of all i know it is not a coin one should invest in as it does not have chances to grow due to it's large supply.

Dogecoin is a very good coin created on 2014, and Dogecoin transaction fast and also used by some online service as payment method. But I think its price value is not increasing fast like others, maybe for this reason some website service accepted it as a payment method for its stability price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Dodge currency was founded in 2013

It is very great token near to me 

It is so much loved by community which loves dogs and also memes lovers 

It's block times are very short 

I honestly did not know much data that you showed us, maybe it is because I am not interested in DOGE as a currency because it does not provide something important for the Blockchain other than that it is used for small payments and can be mined.
Also thank you for your contribution.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day