What is most profitable coins? - Page 8 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

What is most profitable coins?

Hello my dear friends, in past i am not know that the profit of coins but in present i get much informations for the coins .i think the bitcoin is very profitabel .

On 1/18/2021 at 6:39 PM, zumann.finn said:

Definitely Bitcoin. 

I think it'll forever remain the most profitable cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the most popular coin and its price is the highest of all crypto. If you look at the statistics, you can see that Bitcoin is in the lead.

The high price of bitcoin doesn't means that's it is profitable because there have highest price coins than btc but they are not profitable such as LTD coin from the yobit exchange.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think the currency that is most beneficial to me is btc. Because btc will reach its highest price in 2020. So even if you can mine a fraction of bitcoin.

5 hours ago, ltaa02 said:

Edited by Tanisha246
I think the currency that is most beneficial to us is BTC. Because BTC will reach the highest price in 2021 InshaAllah.

Close, in my opinion the most profitable currency is Bitcoin.  You get leverage to grow your business faster.  Because the demand for bitcoin in the world market is much higher.  And the market value of Bitcoin is much higher.  Besides, the number of bitcoin users is increasing day by day.  You can be profitable through regular bitcoin investing or trading.  You will succeed.  Thanks

The most profitable for mining is Bitcoin SV (BSV), the fork of Bitcoin cash, which appeared in 2018. Interestingly, Bitcoin cash itself is a fork of bitcoins. The world's first cryptocurriency, Bitcoin, rank second in profitability among SHAV256 Coins. 

• -5 1

Now a days Bitcoin become most popular and paying most crypto currency. For today its price is higher than others and also it's increasing day, by day. So for real users i suggest to start mining of btc

• +1 1

Coins are all important and are costly it will depend upon you. How can you use these coins to make trading or earn through these coins. Also among coins bitcoin is quite costly. 

• -1 1

всем привет.. у меня возник ко всем небольшой вопрос есть 10.000 $ какую монету выбрать для майнинга и соответственно какое оборудование можно приобрести

• -1 1

8 hours ago, Rizwanbhutta45 said:

ETC classic mining is currently the most profitable Altcoins.

Bullsh1t!

8 hours ago, Rizwanbhutta45 said:

Hello friends, of course I agree with your feedbacks

You are not our friend and will never be. But as you have noticed you shall agree with my feedback that you are a pathetic Indian flooder and abuser of Cryptotalk pay-by-post policy.

Dear Friend ..Bitcoin may be the most valuable cryptocurrency but it is no longer the easiest or the most profitable cryptocurrency to mine. 

Ethereum only! If you are into crypto and do not have an Ethereum mining rig, you are a useless bounty sucker and pathetic forums flooder.