What is most profitable coins? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

What is most profitable coins?

I'm really Sorry for that......!

so bro I have a one information so that's true....

Finding the most profitable coin to mine can be a difficult task without the right tools. That's why we have implemented several features and tools to our minerstat dashboard and website that will allow you to find the most profitable coins and to set up an advanced profit switch system as well.

thanks.....

I think right now the most profitable coin is doge coin right now as it is a low rate coin and is been used a lot too, It will go high in future soon maybe to one dollar.

No matter what coin, I think mining nowadays isn't really profitable. Specially with Bitcoin, it became harder to mine because of the recent halving that happened. I suggest that you focus on trading and not mining if you are planning to start mining.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/8/2020 at 3:15 PM, Tulip_al said:

I did not understand what you mean by the most profitable currencies. Do you mean mining or investment?
For investment, of course, strong currencies such as Bitcoin are the most profitable currency, as it dominates the market.
As for mining, you must calculate the costs of equipment, maintenance, and electrical energy and compare them with profits so that you can decide whether they are profitable or not.

the coins useful for mining are Dezekin, Moniro and Jacash and this year TTC is the most profitable currency for me and it gives me good returns and bitcoin is hard to mine so those who are new can work in any other but in good currency

On 11/16/2019 at 7:17 PM, giash crypto said:

hello guys, i want to know which coins are most profitable to mine? many peoples saying that monero and zcash are most profitable.

Hey bro you first need to know about coin news and they can be give you perfect news. And I basically know about this I suggest you to invest bitcoin. And you can get profit on there and earn more money easily.

Every coin is profitable in its own stand.. they are quite expensive at one point and the other. The most profitable of them all is Bitcoin and its everyone's favourite .......I will also rank it as one of the best coin.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:19 PM, nandenas said:

the best coin to mine is etherium classic now. it has little price but there are 3 blocks rewards for the mining. so it gives more than even etherium. but it can change with the time if etherium will grow

I have also heard about ethereum classic that it I very good to mine, but what I fear about the coin is the attack on its blockchain that can result to the coin to be stolen easily by attackers, but I believe this has been solved. 

This needs more research but I will choose bitcoin, I have heard some coins like ethereum classic are one of the best, which can even be more profitable if compared to bitcoin, I have also heard about monero to be one of the profitable for mining. 

• +2 1

As for my opinion the best profitable coin nowadays is btc .. which is very old coin everyone knows its graph . As i said nowadays means i think this coins price should be increasing throughout . I think it will cross the 200k USD a huge mountain of points. So invest in btc hope so it will give u  a reasonable profit.

A lot of coins are profitable but in different times for now i think btc and eth and bnb are great choices for investment but its a little bit risky because their price increased a lot and its a bit hard to predict thier next move but this coins always has been great and they will be.

That will depend on each currency. Each currency is profitable. It will depend on which zone is, in the Green Zone It will be profitable, in the Red Zone it won't be profitable. Each coin has its volume. For me all the currencies that increase in value are profitable for example in this day it is profitable to buy Bitcoin Ethereum and Litecoin these three coins are in the Green zone this month November 20th 2020

• +4 1

According  to my experience and opinion bitcoin is the most profitable coin in crypto world.in crypto world bitcoin the no 01 crypto coin.recently 2020 bitcoin price are going high and higher. You can buy some coin and hold it.

According to me almost all the coins are profitable but some are low earning and some high profitable.

I recomend Bitcoin andand Zacrash because these are the most beneficial coins.

• +1 1

@giash crypto Hello my friend acording tomy experience in 2020 bitcoin is the most profitable crypto coin. Recently bitcoin price are going high and Higher stable. Eth also profitable coin in this year but i recommended you bitcoin as per my experience. 

• +2 1

On 11/16/2019 at 6:17 PM, giash crypto said:

hello guys, i want to know which coins are most profitable to mine? many peoples saying that monero and zcash are most profitable.

Every coin is profitable it depends on market value nowadays Zcash is best for coins

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the most profitable but risky virtual currency in my opinion. Because while they are high in stock markets, they also have sharp falls. Small coins may not be too harmful. However, our loss rate may be too high for high money. If you love risk, choose bitcoin.

Hi,
I can tell you that mining Bitcoin is getting harder every day. But when we look at other cryptocurrencies (Zcash, Monero), they are not as difficult as Bitcoin and are easier to mine than Bitcoin.

To my knowledge, the Monero is the best coin from the list of profitable coins mined by central processor. There are also some other well-known currencies that are suitable for mining, including Nerva (XNV). We also have Raven Coin (RNV), Haven Protocol Token (XHV), and Webchain (WEB) due to the relatively weak hash rates of their networks and their high profit potential.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is most profitable coin !of course, but it needs a lot of investment in competition I think litecoin is better choice than Bitcoin because it needs low investment and have readable profit as it's growing gradually

at the cpu level the best is obviously monero, at the gpu / asics level the best is ethereum however calculates that the gain is about 6 cents a day (at least for me) per unit that mines and that you have to subtract at the end of the month from the eventual gain the cost of electricity for me about 8 $

• +1 1

At this point, you should have a clear idea of what is cryptocurrency mining, how to calculate mining profits, and which types of cryptocurrency mining are out there. That said, it’s time we get to the interesting part: the top cryptocurrencies to mine in 2020:

Grin (GRIN)

Grin is one of the trendiest cryptocurrencies and certainly a great option to mine in 2020. Unlike Bitcoin, which is capped at 21 million BTC, this so-called privacy coin has an unlimited supply.

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Ethereum Classic was born in a hardfork of Ethereum (ETH). This cryptocurrency can be mined via GPU and it offers a 4 ETC reward per block. However, it’s worth considering ETC is subjected to a higher inflation and scarcity. 

ZCash (ZEC)

For those who really value their privacy, ZCash is the perfect companion.

RavenCoin (RVN)

RavenCoin was the result of a Bitcoin hardfork back in 2018. This cryptocurrency has been rising in popularity since then thanks to a strong set of features such as a mobile wallet, messaging, enhanced compatibility, among others. RaveCoin is already traded in many platforms, making it a highly liquid choice.

Monero (XMR)

Monero is another coin classified as a privacy coin. It provides a unique level of anonymity, but fees aren’t so competitive compared to the aforementioned alternatives. A distinctive aspect of Monere mining is that you can opt for a GPU and even CPU method. Monero constantly alters its algorithm to prevent ASIC-mining. This coin generates a 3.38 XMR reward every two minutes, making it a highly profitable cryptocurrency to mine.

Litecoin (LTC)

Litecoin is one popular choice among miners for a very good reason: it’s traded nearly everywhere and it’s pretty stable. You can easily exchange it, spend it and withdraw it. Also, it doesn’t take a huge investment to turn out a profit. 

Electroneum (ETN)

Just like Monero, Electroneum is an ASIC-resistant coin. This cryptocurrency was released in 2017 and it can be mined either with CPUs or GPUs such as AMD and Nvidia. ETN also has a mobile app that serves a cryptocurrency wallet where you can directly transfer and store your block mining rewards.

Dogecoin (DOGE)

While this cryptocurrency was initially created for fun, there are no jokes to its current position in the crypto market. DOGE is among the top 30 cryptocurrencies worldwide with a market cap that exceeds 300 million. This coin runs on the Scrypt protocol and it isn’t very expensive to mine, making another great choice for mid-level miners.

Ethereum (ETH)

Ethereum needs no introduction. This cryptocurrency has recovered its second place among the world’s top coins during 2019 and it’s expected a major upward recovery following a reward reduction from 3 to 2 ETH. Mining Ethereum is more expensive than other cryptocurrencies in the market and might require a more substantial investment.

Bitcoin (BTC)

Despite the high costs attached to Bitcoin mining, BTC remains a top choice for miners worldwide. The upcoming halving event is increasing competition since an upward movement could follow in the near future. Yet, the reduction in the mining reward to 6.25 BTC will make it even harder for the middle-sized miner to opt for this cryptocurrency. At the moment, Bitcoin mining is widely dominated by ASIC miners, with CPU and standard GPU mining methods offering no profits.

The Bottom Line

Nobody said cryptocurrency mining was easy. But if done properly, it can be very rewarding. Before following the crowd, take the time to conduct your own research, estimate the mining costs associated with the particular cryptocurrencies of interest and make a plan.

• -1 1

@Smsadik420 Now I only trust in Bitcoin because this is the safest option for me during this period and guaranteed me profit so my assets are 80% Bitcoin. I am not an altcoin lover and only invest when the market is on an uptrend because it is a good time to make a profit. However, risks can also occur unexpectedly and you need to take the time to analyze before investing.

Edited by OVIROY21