be safe from scammers..../spammers? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

be safe from scammers..../spammers?

I think that need to fight with them simply ignoring, someday scammers simply Argumenty engage these (Without outcome), and they will stop. (Not all, but at least half if everyone will ignore them)

It's hard to stop scammers and spammers in digital world, it's like a fungus that spreads throughout the world.

To avoid this, it is highly recommended to use a competent and trusted middle-man or escrow.

About 1 years 2 month ago I invest in kelta project after 1 years I haven’t back my investment fund.

Last few years i saw many scam projects. 

If you want to safe your money you can research your own strategy any project.   

9 hours ago, Sujon33 said:

Day by day scammers increased daily.They try to cheat members to get crypto.Scammers mostly attack to newbies.So be careful from scammers

I belive the number of scammers here in the forum is very little or at least in the comments, if someone appears, I am sure that members will report it or deal with it in the comments.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:49 PM, nahidfresh99 said:
Yes, I think that those

scammers who are destroying the currency market a lot because one is that the bad reaction that is causing people to lose one euro is that many people are not willing to trade in the market. Many people are willing to invest here. Nor do I think it's a big loss and for everyone, I think so What action should be taken to prevent these spammers?

Scammers will almost destroy the all crypto market and they just make the money if they do wrong they don,t care about that they don,t have any emotions and they are not serious about that if someone will hurt. So if we want to invest some money than just buy old coins that are good for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This post very beautiful😍💓 It's nice to see your post, you will come up better post later this like your post ❤😘

On 11/16/2019 at 7:49 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

What action should be taken to prevent these spammers?

It is very simple ignore them and report them to the platform where they scamming users because it is the only way to stop them.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

The scammers are very very prepared to scam us and there are very very hard to detect them, the only things we can do is to be careful dont think any thing that you receive from anyone. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/11/2019 at 12:05 PM, fuer44 said:

very difficult, because playing in the internet world is very difficult to know what planning they will make. all are invisible and we can only read their initial plans without knowing the process. need a long research indeed if you want to know for sure.

Yes anonymity in the crypto world also have disadvantages because of hidden persona on the internet anyone can become manipulated if the fundamentals in this world is unknown so you must research to discover the flaws.

19 hours ago, Neneng B said:

Yes anonymity in the crypto world also have disadvantages because of hidden persona on the internet anyone can become manipulated if the fundamentals in this world is unknown so you must research to discover the flaws.

and if we talk about crypto that does a scam or hacking, we will have difficulty getting answers and protection. because there is no legality there, and this will make things more difficult.

If you want to be safe from scammer you have to enough knowledge about online investment. Do not trust anyone who you met in online. And also don't invest in HYIP sites. They are scamming us.

Scammer make crypto market not safe, until now they become our night mare. We use many way to avoid them but like or not they also become an active member in forum, gropu, social media to spy what users do to avoid them. That's why they always one step a head. I only try simple way, never share device and switch crypto into currency after transactions, I hope worth for me.

To prevent spammers, they need to be reported to avoid the meaningless post or response. Scammers are everywhere so we need to be careful to every transaction and investing we do.

Nowadays the scammers are really hard to detect. They come to you in different forms! And we don't even recognize them. I think the best way to prevent the scammers would be to be very careful and also getting the security level of our accounts to the highest levels. And we shouldn't give personal informations to someone we don't ever really know! 

Recent days scammers are a great danger of crypto market. They have hacked so many exchange sites and robbed a huge amountof crypto assets from there. It impacts greatly on the crypto market and marketers.

We have to be safe from the scammers it is very important.This scammer are the person who are destroying our money market. They are not helpful to us,they are just to destroy you 

I think one way to prevent this scammers and spammers is to know the main source of the problem. If this scammer is only individual he or she must detect to stop the problem same case for the group of people. But all in all prevention is better than cure so we must prepare and know the basic safety procedures in this field.

First we need to be aware personally . then you can repost the scammers id in all platform. you can inform to the other investor to avoid the scammers .

Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send an unsolicited message, especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly on the same website. 

Well, the scammers are good in terms of the flowery words, they will just talking to you and they will convince you to this kind of things and you will realized that you are getting scammed, this scammers are hard to detected so we need to banned them.

Scammers are those who take all your money and never return back to you. Spammers are really annoying. They spam their referrel and other links in very large amount. Simply to stop spammers report and permanently block their account.

There are so many fake peoples are around us. Their job is stole others money. We have to be careful about that types of person. We have to think more than ten times before sending our money to any sites or any peoples.

We can fight scammers by simply not taking them a chance to communicate with us and not taking them a chance to go to our community.i know its hard to do.ihope scammers someday they realize to that they are burning there souls to hell.

2 minutes ago, imdad123 said:

there is no doubt about many scammers are their in this markets and many scam project is also their.they start their project and pump hard the coins and tokens and gone from market and dump their tokens.

Yes buddy scammers are just there.watching us and finding ways to scammed our hard earned money.while investors are spreading.scammers are spreading too.take care of our money buddy.as pumping bitcoins and altcoins are nearly happen.

Be more careful and don't trust to anyone easily and in any sites. Mostly scammers promote sites and not really reliable. You are doing the work then they would get it all and shut down the site. Atleast before trying consult someone who has experience if that was legit or not

Don't give access to untested offers. Also a lot of scammers appeared who write that you have won and you need to transfer funds to them do NOT BELIEVE