BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RyujinONE

BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN

trust wallet was pretty good at supporting ros wallet but no longer supports it and it is pretty nice vir wallet. if they bring it again, i suggest you use EOS cuzdani.

• -2 1

You have to try Trust wallet ! its the best for me because its easy to use and you can get your coins very fast ! and it has very good system security ! you have to make a look on it !

On 17.11.2019 at 10:38, Sujon33 said:

If you want to creat eos token wallet i strongly recommended you to use Lumi crypto wallet.This is the best wallet for keep eos token.You can also use atomic wallet.   

To be honest, i did not deal with LUMI wallet befor, i just creat my walllet on blockchain, perfect money to save my bitcoins, so if you want search on google about that

• +3 1

As you are seeking for the best wallet and the safe wallet I would like to suggest you that go for yobit binance or coinbase wallet which is very safe and gives best earning from your invested or traded amount also coinbase is the wallet which gives you a good interest for your Holdings.

• -1 1

Many EOS Wallet available but bounty and EOS token receive Atomic Wallet is the best to user experience. So try that out if you want 

There are many different wallets that you can use. It all depends on which other tokens you would like to store in the wallet in addition to EOS. I would suggest that you use the Exodus wallet. The wallet is very reliable and has many token listed that you can withdraw to and also that you can then exchange between different crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you want a hard security then i will suggest you to store you EOS tokens into the trezor wallet. Trezor is a kind of cold or offline wallets. But the wallet is so secure that a hacker cannot hack your cryptocurrencies easily in this. But if you want to use the online or hot wallets then I will suggest you to use the Lynx or lumi wallets. Because they have a good review also. 

There are many apps that you can store EOS tokens, you can download Atomic app and keep your coins in your mobile wallet but you can use expresscrypto wallet and keep your EOS coins there. Both are good wallets and secure, i have good experience with them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

There are many apps that you can store EOS tokens, you can download Atomic app and keep your coins in your mobile wallet but you can use expresscrypto wallet and keep your EOS coins there. Both are good wallets and secure, i have good experience with them.

I strongly recommend the atomic wallet, it has private key and it is completely open sources, no record of invasion and completely open to bug fixing. 

I think of blockchain and Coinbase wallet because the exceptional pockets for Eos tokens.  due to the fact those  wallets are very safe and dependable two pockets.  where Eos tokens may be kept a whole lot more secure.

I don't have an  EOS coin, but I did take part in an airdrop and had to make one. What was recommended was Bancor Network. I did open an EOS wallet there free of charge and got the useless and worthless airdrop. 

Anything else concerning EOS does not bother me, I can still recommend opening a free EOS wallet on bancor just for the airdrops.

Exodus,Lumi, and Guarda are the best EOS wallet. I have been using Lumi wallet to store EOS.Never trust some scam EOS wallet which does not let you to store your private key. Most of them are scam. You have to pay a small EOS amount to create EOS wallet. 

• +1 3

Of all the Eos token wallets I have seen, I think the Lumi wallet is the best. Lumi wallet has more different types of tokens that you can use if you want. And if you are looking for a wallet for Eos token then Lumi wallet may be more convenient and better wallet for you.

• +1 2

On 12/15/2019 at 7:52 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Best wallet for eos token is murmur app best and it is free and in other are chargeable for eos this wallet is free for eos best one and easy to use also great

Well when I try to play prospectors game then I registered in this murmur wallet, because that game based in eos token and I want a eos token support wallet, you're right this wallet charge very low fees when we do transaction in eos token, this murmur wallet interface really user friendly, but now I don't know any update one year back I leave this wallet.

• +1 1

On 5/20/2020 at 12:41 PM, Whited35 said:

Exodus,Lumi, and Guarda are the best EOS wallet. I have been using Lumi wallet to store EOS.Never trust some scam EOS wallet which does not let you to store your private key. Most of them are scam. You have to pay a small EOS amount to create EOS wallet. 

Very possible this are one of the best EOS token wallet, but there are many best wallet for the coin away well. I will first prefer to choose hardware wallets to be the best. Among online wallets, I prefer Coinomi and trust wallet. Atomic wallet is also good to some extent. 

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Hamzakhan said:

Wallet is necessary for all kinds of trading. There are many wallets each having its on privacy policy. But wallets are good way of chnging EO and other tockens.

First, you need to correct all that. Second, you are comment in generally about wallets, but we are specific about EOS token wallet. I think you need to edit your post.

For me, I like imtoken wallet for EOS. 

• +2 1

Eos is really a high demandable coin as a result we can see Eos approximately on all wallets . personally I also have some Eos in my Crypto assest , I used coinbase ( wallet ) for store my Eos . for extra security I will reconsider to used hardware wallet .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 9/9/2020 at 5:51 PM, gourav789 said:

Eos is really a high demandable coin as a result we can see Eos approximately on all wallets . personally I also have some Eos in my Crypto assest , I used coinbase ( wallet ) for store my Eos . for extra security I will reconsider to used hardware wallet .

For security, you can still use online wallet if you do not use it for browsing that can introduce and install malware into it. But for more safety, you are right, hardware wallet is required, the main reason is that it stores private keys offline and only offline. Malware are even not able to reveal the private key or the seed. 

You can store your EOS in coinbase wallet very safe and simple. There are many wallets that accepts EOS coins because they are popular and useful to many people.

7 hours ago, Tunuu said:

You can store your EOS in coinbase wallet very safe and simple. There are many wallets that accepts EOS coins because they are popular and useful to many people.

@TunuuCan you differentiate between custodial and noncustodial wallets? Dis you know which one coinbase belongs to. Did you know the reasons why custodial wallet is not good enough. Have you heard many cases of people complaining of custodial wallet. I hope you will try noncustodial wallet to know how important to control your cryptocurrencies yourself. 

• +1 2

18 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@TunuuCan you differentiate between custodial and noncustodial wallets? Dis you know which one coinbase belongs to. Did you know the reasons why custodial wallet is not good enough. Have you heard many cases of people complaining of custodial wallet. I hope you will try noncustodial wallet to know how important to control your cryptocurrencies yourself. 

@BitcryptoHan I do not know their differences because am new to cryptocurrency. Please help me to understand about your questions if you feel is okay. You must know many things because you are senior.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are many good wallets, the fact that I have not used any wallet to store tokens before, but I use a blockchain wallet to store bitcoins. You can try Trezor Wallet is a safe and reliable wallet.

On 9/12/2020 at 2:00 AM, Tunuu said:

@BitcryptoHan I do not know their differences because am new to cryptocurrency. Please help me to understand about your questions if you feel is okay. You must know many things because you are senior.

Custodial wallets do not provide users with private key or seed phrase, the company helps you to manage the key. But in certain reasons, it is not good. 

Noncustodial wallet is a wallet that provide you with private keys and seed phrase. It means you are the owner of your coin on blockchain unlike custodial wallet. 

Coinbase app on app stores are custodial wallet. 

But coinbase wallet app on app store provided you BIP39 seedphrase which is the best. 

I like using noncustodial wallets, other examples are bitcoin electrum, coinomi, trust, atomic and many others. 

• +5 1

On 9/10/2020 at 11:05 PM, Tunuu said:

Not your private key not your coin. I will never use wallet such like coinbase to store my coin. You may be the owner of the coin store with them which they store on blockchain but you are not the owner of the coin stored on blockchain. 

• +2 1

As example - Exodus Wallet. Exodus was built with beginning cryptocurrency users in mind, but is also ideal for most mainstream cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are looking for a secure, easy to use, beautiful wallet.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png