BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RyujinONE

BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN

On 11/16/2019 at 7:03 PM, RyujinONE said:

Hello everyone, i want to instal a wallet for EOS TOKEN. 

Did you guys have some sugetion which wallet i can use, and how to use it cause i read a few post we need to have EOS to active the wallet. A short explanation would be help for me.

You can use scatter https://www.get-scatter.com/ you need to activate your wallet first by depositing a small amount of Eos in your account, once activated you can access all it's feature, probably one of the best wallet for Eos users.

If you don't have a hardware wallet, use Scatter. Generate a wallet, write down the private key or/and mnemonic phrase and when you're not using the wallet just delete it from Scatter. Every time you need to access it you just enter the private key or mnemonic phrase in Scatter. 

Scatter is similar to Metamask of ETH.

Best Wallet:-

In my opinion i suggest you that you create and account in the client wallet this is best in my sight. Client wallet is friendly environment and fully trusted wallet. The main feature of this wallet it provide the multi paltform for investing and give opinion where you invest and earn per day.

4 hours ago, hataski said:

Lumiwallet is initially the best EOS coin with myetherwallet wallet. the cryptocurrency is still on the erc20 blockchain, but now has its own blockchain and needs to register a wallet account. This, I think, is the safest and safest wallet. I think everyone should know this wallet.

Yes true you are right it's the Best one for EOS after he create his blockchain and it's as you said the best way to secure coins Holder and wallet

Hello my friend
I think Lumi wallet is right for you, especially since you're a beginner
Login to the web browser will be added to the wallet, as it is available for Android and iOS phones.

I can recommend you a lumi wallet, has been working for more than two years, verified by hundreds of thousands of people. Reliable and modern, in addition, developers often change something for the better.

The best wallet for EOS coin is Lumi wallet.In this wallet you can keep safe your eos very easily.Lumi wallet also very trusted wallet.

Use Scatter. It's like Metamask of Ethereum, very similar. Generate a key pair and write them down to piece of paper or engrave on metal if possible. You can always remove the keys from Scatter for safety and put them back in when needed.

All the same, it's always important to get the best EOS wallet for your EOS coins. Here's a ... Users of the wallet can store different coins and tokens

#1. Infinito EOS Wallet
#2. GreyMass EOS Voter Wallet
#3. Lumi Crypto Wallet

You can try Lynx wallet. You download it to your phone and use it. It is paid, but the money will go to get the cpu, ram and net. After that, the wallet will be fully working.

Eos is a platform that has a secure desktop version that's quite similar to the platform because Neo, But I see because this Eos needs quite a lot of Cpu resources that it requires, I don't understand it very well.

With the EOS token, I think the Lumia wallet will be good for it, the Lumia wallet is very popular and trusted by many people, besides the atomic wallet is not bad.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:03 PM, RyujinONE said:

Did you guys have some sugetion which wallet i can use, and how to use it cause i read a few post we need to have EOS to active the wallet. A short explanation would be help for me.

Always use the official wallet provided by the project or supported by the project. Using 3rd party wallet provider for an altcoins is a bad idea.

spacer.png

Very rarely I use an EOS wallet, it can even be said that I have only used the EOS wallet once. That is the original wallet from Eos, does not mean that from coinbase. But indeed many tokens use eos blockchain network.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 4:14 PM, jacker said:

With the EOS token, I think the Lumia wallet will be good for it, the Lumia wallet is very popular and trusted by many people, besides the atomic wallet is not bad.

I also think for eos coin the lumia wallet is good for storing. the wallet is good as the security is very high and the wallet user interface is excellent.

The coin base wallet doesn't require a fees to start the eos wallet, as the Im token wallet, does to users wanting to store eos there

7 hours ago, laitrove3g said:

I recommend that you accountbenefit the blockchain it is a completely reliable wallet I haven't stored a lot of money slow deployment and it iss very secure

Blockchain wallet don't really support EOS Coin it's just for BTC ETH BCH XLM PAX  we hope they can add EOS but not announced yet and for EOS you can use Atomic wallet it's good

17 minutes ago, Matchblower said:

I have come across wallet that requires fees before making the wallet active for you, I do used those wallets

But some of those wallets are those that have been top wallets to such as, I'm token, it also requires a fees to activate it.

But it depends my EOS are stored on coinbase, which I don't need to pay an activation fees

I think ledger is the best wallet for keep your EOS secure and safe. Recently i create a ledger wallet and its very easy to use and in my opinion its very secure. So you can use Ledger wallet and keep your Eos secure.

Lumi,ledger,atomic.You can use these.They are very popular and can store many tokens.They are also very convenient to use.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:03 PM, RyujinONE said:

I always support official wallet for any coin or token. Last year many people’s not  transfer EOS for ram issue I also face this problem and solve this problem using token poket wallet. That's why I think now token pocket wallet is best for EOS token stake or holding.