Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Tether most used cryptocurrency in the world

Tether has done so much in a small time, with the backing of Bitfinex it increased from a few millions into multibillion coin and reached third place in marketcap, first place in volumes and being used for trading in every exchange there is. I think that Tether is officially going to stay for a long time and there is no stopping it.

• +3 1

I haven't understood a lot from this post but the meaning was about Tether and that it has the most volumes. This was expected as the volumes exchanges give are very high and some have clear fake volumes that shouldn't be counted. In fact nobody is counting volumes anymore, this is just a wrong indicator to use because of the wash trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tether has been accused for manipulation and these claims are not very wrong. After each time Tethers are printed Bitcoin finds support and price is rising. It happens a lot but Tether doesn't do that to raise Bitcoin, although this helps the price. Tether is being asked to loan more USDT to exchanges and some other companies or funds that use this tether to buy Bitcoin and paying off debt from this. Although I dont' think this is what pushed price higher either. Bitcoin is being adopted in ways that can bring price very high and Tether is only profiting from it.

• +4 1

Tether is not an investment, it is used in ways for exchanges and we can use tether to sell when we are trading and hold tether while waiting for prices to finish the drop so we can buy again more Bitcoin, or other coins we are trading.

• +2 1

On 11/22/2019 at 11:54 AM, Kluma said:

So far, not one project has been able to dethrone Tether’s USDT, despite no lack of effort by various teams and companies.

There are other coins which is better then the mentioned one and I will recommend to use the ETH, LTC instead of any un-stable coins because the stability of those coins are better than the USDT.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I did not know where the person that posted this topic saw this fake information, how can tether be the most used cryptocurrency in the world, is it possible when bitcoin is more than 15 or more times greater than tether. It is simple to know that bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency in the world. 

• +1 1

On 11/16/2019 at 11:18 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

About half of the digital world is responsible for market value, but I think I got a flower and another store whose name is Tether

What exactly friend? A flower and another store named Tether?

I can't translate that sorry but I can help you saying that Tether is a stable coin used in exchanges for trading. People can sell their assets into Tether and hold until prices stop dropping. It is used for better trade.

Tether has been accused of manipulating the market but I think this is not what they were planning. It is a company that makes profit from lending their tokens to exchanges. Exchanges use them for trading and since trading volumes are moving higher everyone profits. Tether has control on the USDT tokens and can control the supply. It wants to have it as a stable coin and price is always stable to the dollar.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

Bitcoin is the most used and popular currency in the world, far away from the next currencies such as Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin and others, due to the stability of its price and its acceptance as a payment method in many stores around the world.

I have seen bitcoin to be the most used currency if talking about cryptocurrencies, tether is not the most used at all, I even believe that ethereum will be the second most used currency because it is the second strongest after bitcoin. 

• +1 2

usdt has a stable price and its always worth about 1 dollar and when market is bleeding and most of coins are going down traders exchanges their funds to uadt and i think thats why it is most uesd coin in crypto.also since we can use trc20 platform to send usdt its fee decreased a lot.

Bitcoin is very popular and most traders own Bitcoin because they trust it and its strength. Macs are called cryptocurrencies and the same is like gold.

Tether has reached some wide adoption levels inside the exchange and crypto world that nobody believed it would. It is close to 20 billion usd in market cap and keeps going. It will be difficult to know where it will end yet it keeps adding and minting new tokens, perhaps even more than a billion each month. I am interested to see where this will go.

2 hours ago, Iffrah said:

Tether was particularly outlined to construct the fundamental bridge between fiat monetary forms and cryptocurrencies

I get what you are trying to comment about, that stable coins is to create the bridge for traders to trade unstable coins, that tether is the most used stable coin which will make what the topic starter post to be correct. But the topic is not is not still correct, no cryptocurrency yet on earth that is most used than bitcoin. 

• +3 1

On 11/16/2019 at 12:18 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Tether

I saw in a news story the most used cryptocurrency in the world.
I thought it might be Bitcoin because Bitcoin
About half of the digital world is responsible for market value, but I think I got a flower and another store whose name is Tether, almost worth the market minister and it spread to Bitcoin so I think we should clear it.

I agree that tether would be most used cryptocurrency in the world because it is stable coin so thats in many crypto trading pair of exchanges must contain tether for example, btc/usdt, ETH/usdt, ltc/usdt.

• +2 1

The bitcoin currency is the most used currency among the digital currencies, the most popular and all other currencies but Its price is related to bitcoin, so it is still the largest dominated by it.

Wow this is for real? I thought btc will be the most used crypto currency due to its high value in the market, but seeing this I just think maybe is because the tender is less value or has no important value that's why it is been use so much.

Tether is the most used stablecoin in the crypto world, we can see in the different exchanges that the USDT is paired against the majority of the currency, with usdt the trader has the advantage of freezing his assets and protecting them from volatility

Yes, my friend tether is the most used stable coin in trading, this stable coin is listed against almost every pair and is used a lot when the market is bearish you can pass all the balance to USDT to avoid losses 

Bitcoin is the most traded currency among people and it is in the first place,
Perhaps many keep the crypto through the Tether currency because dealing in trading platforms through the Tether currency is easier and less fee-based, and most currencies are traded against Tether
As for the best and most acceptable payment method, Bitcoin is widely used.

• +1 1

Tether is a stable currency, used in most exchanges. It can be resorted to in the event of the market falling to preserve the value of your assets due to fear of price fluctuations. In fact, tether is the digital alternative to the dollar and it is good for you to convert your assets to Tether when the market is in a downturn.

Let's take into account that the Tether in its is not a cryptocurrency as such, with the volatility that it has, it is a stablecoin, it helps us to be able to exchange our volatility for stability, for example if we have bitcoin and we see that its price is falling and not We want that to affect us, we can exchange it for USDT, also in the futures contracts of many exchanges, these pairs are against USDT, so to operate you do not need the cryptocurrency, you can bet with USDT in long or short, as you wish .

Hi everyone, I can believe that, in the beginning, we may think that BTC is the most cryptocurrency used, but if we search more we will find different fact, the BTC is very expensive so that will affect its popularity, in the other hand there are a lot of cryptocurrencies still new, and cheap, so it will be acceptable and within reach.