backed cryptocurrency. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

backed cryptocurrency.

On 3/14/2020 at 12:23 AM, T1mopheyKa said:

Dak China is a very active country in the field of cryptography, it has a very big success! And I would not be surprised if they release their cryptocurrency and can blow up the market, it will be awesome!

China with a progress system is ready for any technological situation. including adopting bitcoin must have been long thought of by the government and the country.

China may have been seeking for the best crypto solutions across the country. We all know there are some really good projects from China. EOS, NEO, etc are the top ranked crypto projects from the people republic of China and they are looking for crypto backed economy?

On 11/16/2019 at 10:14 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

I saw in a news story that China is preparing to launch a currency of their own . Although China's central bank was trying to create a currency, launched in 2014, the use of cryptocurrency has been banned there so far.

I have no idea about this one in the future

with the way the Chinese government is fighting tge cyculation and adoption of crypto currency, i dont really thing the bank of china will have a simple go ahead pretty soon, also now with this corona virus issue thing are just not in good times

Well, I have also read the same statement somewhere. But only the time will tell. But they have started to accept the BTC as a payments for shopping in ALIBABA. 

China is already moving into a cashless society, with the use of mobile banking. Before the virus situation, most major cities where actually using mobile banking for most of the daily transactions and cash was becoming extinct. Now it looks that China will push a central bank digital version of the yuan. They will be able to govern better this way, but also they will be in total control of the financial sector.

On 1/18/2020 at 9:25 AM, bliznec said:

If China wants to do this, then why not. The law is the law and it is worth observing. This also applies to cryptocurrencies. 

China is a great and developed country and their policy is attached or apply in crypto currency

On 2/12/2020 at 3:39 PM, Shakayet20 said:

How can we backed our crypto please can someone help me to find about this fact please i want to know about this one please

If you can hold your tokens since the coin price is low now if you wait then the price will rise very soon then you can sell thats all

Do you have a source for this information, can you provide us with a link, I wonder if China will issue an official cryptocurrency supported by its local currency

On 2/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, jack0 said:

china is really much positive about crypto. but i not seen much positive response from japan. as its motherland of bitcoin.

if china have to create a crypto forex than i assume they don't have to ban the bitcoin and all different crypto currencies.

I heard this news from several sites, but this currency will not be as important and strong as Bitcoin because it belongs to the Chinese Central Bank and the decentralization feature is the most important features of Bitcoin that made him sit on top of cryptocurrencies with a high price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone knows China always support crypto currencies, so they launch any coin for business purpose its good news, I also heard China wants to launch their own coin but not only  China, I think Russia and some other countries involved in this project, but I don't no any latest update by this topic.

Yeah I have heard the same news and their crypto coin name is Yuan coin. But most of us don't have clear information about that project, when will they officially launched it, it's the big question.

From where did you hear this news, if you could kindly put us the site on which you read this news, because I saw another post similar to yours, I want to make sure of the news.

Edited by Maroua

On 12/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, Loselos said:

Yeah the crypto is very important to send save or safe to person then many people is just are scammer here

Quite unclear, as I am scrolling down to find the best ideas and your comment is spotted. Well, China, if it comes up with the outstanding own national cryptocurrency, it might bring the new revolutions in entire China and so many companies might get benefits. 

There is a strong struggle between governments and cryptocurrencies and I think this conflict will continue for a long time and China has blocked bitcoin but allows blockchain

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes I have also heard about the news that China is preparing to establish their own Crypto coins but till now I haven't acknowledge of such coins and if China will try then they can definitely establish it because it is a well developed countries when we talk about the digital technologies.

China is very rich country,they are very good in making money and it will be no surprise if their new coin will be successful in the future as they are very influential country.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:14 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I saw in a news story that China is preparing to launch a currency of their own . Although China's central bank was trying to create a currency, launched in 2014, the use of cryptocurrency has been banned there so far.

We know China is very modern country and there crypto project are very strong, If China launch there own  crypto, I think its maybe affected theire finance and I hope china use there own crypto separate place

In choosing a backed cryptocurrency, you should do a research about the asset that supports it. If the supporting asset is strong, the future of that crypto coin can be bright but otherwise there is no guarantee for its fate. If the coin is backed by a fiat currency, it is better to choose coins that are backed by USD. Chinese local currency is not particularly strong and is not widely used for international business. If it is backed by precious things, choose coins backed by gold and oil. Metals are not suitable for backing currencies because they are not stable enough to support volatile coins.

On 4/7/2020 at 1:53 AM, Kgn78690 said:

I also heard that China is launching its own cryptocurrency but we don't know that exact date for launching do we have to wait patiently because China is a big country

Yes but I think it is their own blockchain network, not a coin.

On 16.11.2019 at 18:58, TimopheyKa said:

Yes, I also heard in the news that China, together with Russia and some other countries, want to create their own cryptocurrency, I think they will come out in this program, and they will be able to earn on this

And maybe it will even become a competitor to bitcoin?

This is possible but at an early stage it will be more clear what potential the coin will have. It is worth following this news as you can make a profit from it.

Crypto market now backed by the all new and huge countries such as China and India. These two countries are now back bone for crypto market total capitalization the most prominent share of it. These two countries has. 

4 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

There is a strong struggle between governments and cryptocurrencies and I think this conflict will continue for a long time and China has blocked bitcoin but allows blockchain

Which is weird but well let's  see where this is taking us, if all countries decide to do what chin did, it will ruin the crypto world.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:14 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

If this is legit. I think that it will be great because if china will have their own cryptocurrency becaus eif they can manage it to manipulate  within their country then it will be great for them because they can use it to earn and have savings.