backed cryptocurrency. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

backed cryptocurrency.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:14 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I saw in a news story that China is preparing to launch a currency of their own . Although China's central bank was trying to create a currency, launched in 2014, the use of cryptocurrency has been banned there so far.

I have no idea about this one in the future

I also heard that. After that news we saw healthy growth on crypto market. It makes market positive. Because in China there are massive market. I think any bad news from China make market again crash.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The virtual coins is gonna be a very good value in the market if the future... So that the investment strategy is gonna be a very good at the users will gain profit &then the market price analysis of the analyst will have a prediction at it's goal.

Yes i heard this new also that china is being developed their own cryptocurrency named yencoin as per reports, i donot know that if it is true or false.

I guess because of the speech of Xi Jinping about the blockchain. They are now create their own cryptocurrency. I don't know if this is good impact in the market but it seems nothing because they just create a stable coin I guess.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/16/2019 at 2:14 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I saw in a news story that China is preparing to launch a currency of their own . Although China's central bank was trying to create a currency, launched in 2014, the use of cryptocurrency has been banned there so far.

Hun this is a total true an di like this one. And also China has launched a digital currency. They have their own project.

1 hour ago, Nayan deka said:

Yes i heard this new also that china is being developed their own cryptocurrency named yencoin as per reports, i donot know that if it is true or false.

Yen is japan currency and not china dude, China currency is yuan and they are developing their own blockchain + digital currency that is Yuan, It's just about time before we can see it launched.

Yeah i am also heard about that china are launched their own cryptocurrency but i have no idea how much legit this news if it was happen then good for crypto. Crypto are becoming more popular now.    

I think what the Chinese government is doing is not for public consumption, but private for their own country. which is to make their own digital money, then use it for themselves. because we all know that technology in China is very advanced and one of them is certainly in the field of payment.

No it is almost already done. I think future of the crypto soo bright and in next days it speard over the world and become a popular currency in which make online trading.

after that news before bitcoin and other altcoins increase the price suddenly,meaning china has a big impact on crypto. hoping that they will gully accept it even they have their own digital currencies.

Sincerely I dont understand nothing about the China vs Cryptocurrencies or maybe the news are not real because some days and month ago I have already many news that China created their own currency digital, but I think is just a speculation nothing is real!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/15/2020 at 1:18 PM, Muzafrgrh said:

Yes u are right i also heard that chinies want to use ccryptocurrency in their country.

Yes i also heard that news everyone knows cryptocurrency is a good way for earning.

Yeah my friend you heard right. China is facing now a very big problem. For corona virus many inventors stopped investing. I hope everything will be alright.   

think they are accommodating bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are conventional as payment transaction in China, China is in addition one oth the forge in leagalizing ang making their possess crypto. as a result for me, they are not banning crypto there.
it will really go a long way if all countries will accept it

Yes even i have heard that china is going to introduce its own crypto coin. If it is doing so while banning other crypto currencies then no wonders its coin will succeed as people have whole trust on existing coins as they are decentralised.

Really? Is it right? I don't know about china crypto-currency. I think thay not launch there own crypto. Thats my personal opinion. If any one know about this topic plz tell us.     

China's currency is not actually a crypto currency, I am not sure. It could be a centralized currency which will work on blockchain technology. If china have to create a crypto currency than i think they don't have to ban the bitcoin and all other crypto currencies. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

if china make native currency then it will be huge news for crypto because china is a big country and if they add currency on their bank then people's will be interesting to invest on crypto and price will be pumped.

I agree with you that they made crypto illegal first time. But now they researched about it properly. And now they want to also create their own coin through blockchain based technology. They know it's beuty and importance.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I've been seeing this news as well, users in this forum really talks about the project of China, it's true that China is releasing their own cryptocurrency, and I don't know if this currency will be available globally or it's just exclusive in their country. I wonder if this coin will be profitable for all of us or just their government.

This news about China launching their own coin is circulating on the internet for a long time now. I think for about 2 years people keep talking about this but so far nothing happened 

That's a good story as I know because some news said that crypto currency was banned in China and I just hope they try this opportunity to become more successful. I guess more central currency coin may released especially China have a good technology to implement it.

It seems that China will move towards supporting cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology after the Chinese President’s remarks. This is good for the cryptocurrency community as it is a great support.

In my opinion, if they issued their own virtual forex, they could apply it to their own. It can not be used across the world, it is able to be used in opposition to Bitcoin global I've simplest heard from China, Russia and several different nations that they may launch their digital foreign money.

China is a good supporter of cryptocurrency and it will be very good if they can do something like that. It will serves as a form of competition for the like of bitcoin, ethereun and others. It is good for all the parties involved. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy