i get paid via bitcoin ....and you - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i get paid via bitcoin ....and you

Hello brother,have a gooday with cryptotalk.we are many people working some site there are site is crypto related all site support bitcoin.Bitcoin is most popular on crypto currency world. I hope  you can get payment all site from those site have support crypto currency.But now now world wide freelancing site not accepted bitcoin like freelancerdotcom, Upworkdotcom.

Soon they will start paying me also. My post has not reach one hundred but by tomorrow I will put more effort to pass 100,so that I will start earning.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

There are some sites that make their payments at Bitcoin and make it easy for their customers to make payments, and that's a good sign. With this, the number of digital money users is increasing day by day. What do you think about this ????

Well if this would become widely known most probably Bitcoin would have a better future as we come to another decades of Bitcoin existence.We will see some growth when price continue to rise.That just means that popularity has also rising.

5 hours ago, Amxy said:

Soon they will start paying me also. My post has not reach one hundred but by tomorrow I will put more effort to pass 100,so that I will start earning.

Keep on posting mate yobit never fails to give payments if your post have been very constructive and contribute knowledge on this forum.Then you will get the reward of 1000 Satoshi per post.Happy posting!!

On 11/16/2019 at 3:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

There are some sites that make their payments at Bitcoin and make it easy for their customers to make payments, and that's a good sign. With this, the number of digital money users is increasing day by day. What do you think about this ????

Some advertising sites accept payments from advertisers using Bitcoin and pay publishers also by using Bitcoin.  I accept payments with Bitcoin from this site for their ads on my blog.

9 minutes ago, Rosepetals said:

Well if this would become widely known most probably Bitcoin would have a better future as we come to another decades of Bitcoin existence.We will see some growth when price continue to rise.That just means that popularity has also rising.

Keep on posting mate yobit never fails to give payments if your post have been very constructive and contribute knowledge on this forum.Then you will get the reward of 1000 Satoshi per post.Happy posting!!

Thanks for boosting my morale.l shall make sure l reach 100post today so that l will start earning for my post

its mean that all people are getting familliar with the development of digital currency and i feel it because i work in crypto and i get paid from btc .

I am sure that there are many other websites which give payment to the user by using their services or following for what they suggest. But we cannot get big money from them as they will not allow us to get more money if we did too much. We need to follow their rule and don't break their rule so we can still get the payment. But by the way, I want to know what is the site that you have been used to earning bitcoin so we can try to use that site to earn more bitcoin too like you.

9 hours ago, Utsha said:

If every one working outsourcing site and earn money then day by day freelancer increased rapaidly. I think most of the site if you work then you earn money. I am also trying to work in outsourcing site 

what are outsourcing sites, maybe it is not a technical term just a simple vocabulary that i know no meaning of, can you elaborate?.

If everyone makes money by outsourcing work. Then it will spread quickly to every person all over the world. The acceptance of this side is increasing day by day.General Chat Chat Loung

On 11/16/2019 at 9:36 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

There are a lot of problems to do foreign or international transactions. But, crypto made it easy for me a lot than centralized system.

Yeah, i think so. That is a sign that crypto currency are improving and it is going to be famous because nowadays there are companies that accepting bitcoin as payment. And that is a good sign for crypto industry. 

I also get paid with BTC in many days ago. I was worked in a crypto project where I were contribute as a marketing manager. Every month they paid me in BTC and I had received within a minute.

Hey, you got paid via bitcoin from where? can you mention it please so that we people can figure it out and also able to work such as you are already doing? i got paid from freebitco which is totally a fucket and betting website. I lost lot of free satoshi which they pais per hour as promotion. and later one decided to use free coins at betting. minimum withdrawl is 0.003btc

I also get paid with BTC. Generally BTC now using in virtual payment. If anyone deal with another country people they would like to pay with BTC first. Because it is so much easy and cheaper transection fees.

On 16.11.2019 at 12:36, nahidfresh99 said:

It is certainly good that services are increasingly trusted cryptocurrency. But I do not use cryptocurrency as payment. For me, cryptocurrency is a tool for earning money.

It's still too early. The average person doesn't know about bitcoin, so bitcoin will keep this way for some time: helping people like us which already knows and enjoys the technology.

I think most of the people try to work in outsourcing site. They try to earn money in outsourcing. I think most of the site has  payment method.

The on;y place I get paid via Bitcoin is here on crypto talk, apart from that that i can not say paid per say, as I do not do work to earn my crypto as a salary.

Yeah i think in future online shop wil apcet bitcoin for make payment.i'm now not saw any site who apcet bitcoin.i think in future will added this method.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

It is better than PayPal where the fee is low compared to them and our Govt won't allow to store any funds in PayPal. We are using Bitcoin to store and buy things online from more than year ago.

The people will increase in using altcoin or Bitcoin in the future and PayPal will go to the bottom line.

My Telegram ID is @cryptosixer

On 11/17/2019 at 10:03 PM, Migo said:

Yes, sometimes I prefer to get paid by bitcoin better than usd, especially if the price is high, it is good profit. 

I have a desire like you now because I prefer to be paid with bitcoin better than USD, because bitcoin is better, especially if you see the high price, it is profitable so you see the benefits of using bitcoin more than the USD.

So far I have used Bitcoin as a way to buy some crypto-related things like the power of mining in a cloud mining site or some investment sites or in exchange as well as I have converted it into money but I have not used it to buy some needs from the Internet so far.