Malware highjacks Changes the addresses that you copy to other addresses - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Malware highjacks Changes the addresses that you copy to other addresses

that is really strang evirus and how can we protect ourselves from it? cause this method can be implemented in lots of ways of hacking in xss, phishing or browser extensions and things like that.

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, this is correct, and you have to make sure that every person manually verifies that the wallet has not changed when trying to send money, and if he notices something suspicious, he must make the system happen and re-install it again.

Yes, everything necessary to make sure the address is correct and verify that it is the same must be done because this dangerous virus changes the addresses. Manual verification is a little difficult but necessary for safety.

3 hours ago, Joy1212 said:

I have no idea about it. Because I've never read about it before. So I'm not commenting on it. Try to learn from those who know best about it. You will benefit if your problem is solved. Thanks

I know very well about this malware and I have written about it, but you have to know more about it so that your device does not get infected and suffer a great loss. Therefore, I advise you, dear, to read my topic well so that you know more about it and avoid infection.

I have seen a virus which was targeted to the telegram. I tried to copy and send the secret phrases to my wife through the telegram web app. After I believe she got the secret phrases to unlock the wallet but that virus bypassed the phrases to another receptor. 

16 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, everything necessary to make sure the address is correct and verify that it is the same must be done because this dangerous virus changes the addresses. Manual verification is a little difficult but necessary for safety.

Yes, of course, because that happened to me once in the past, as the reception wallet changed without me, and it is good that I was aware of it, so I rewrote the wallet manually so that no problem occurs

I have never noticed that malicious programs can take advantage of what they insert into the URL of your browser and thereby penetrate. They explained very well that this is in fact and that one must be very careful. 

23 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, of course, because that happened to me once in the past, as the reception wallet changed without me, and it is good that I was aware of it, so I rewrote the wallet manually so that no problem occurs

Typing them manually is difficult, but you can try a better way, as you copy the address minus the last five or six letters and then write these manual letters manually, this way when you copy the address minus the virus will not recognize the address and will not change it.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:09 AM, Crypto123 said:

Malware highjacks is a virus that changes the addresses that you copy to other addresses belonging to the maker of this virus.
After searching the Internet I found that this virus can distinguish 2.5 million wallet addresses from different cryptocurrencies and when you copy one of the addresses of any coins of this currency this virus immediately distinguishes the coins from its address
Then it automatically generates a similar portfolio address belonging to the virus maker and does not differ from your address only in some numbers so as not to pay attention to this difference (amazing artificial intelligence and genius in crime)
This virus runs a huge 83MB DLL file that masquerades as a Direct X service. Inside a DLL is a text file that contains 2.5 bitcoin addresses
So you must double check the address when any paste to any address from the wallet.
The file name created by this virus:
d3dx11_31.dll

This is a page that shows this file:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/48b66dd02a336eb049a784b3fd1beb5312fb8c078b3729d49e92e3e986c98e91/details

Here is the antivirus page you identified:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/48b66dd02a336eb049a784b3fd1beb5312fb8c078b3729d49e92e3e986c98e91/detection

You must download an updated antivirus program to get rid of this virus

Here's how to get rid of this virus:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-services-directx-driver-d3dx11_31.dll-clipboard-hijacker

Or from here
https://hotvirusmalwareremoval.com/how-do-i-remove-d3dx11_31-dll-virus-once-for-all/

Yes Thanks for the topic because there is many virus like that all time we should verify our address exactly and see the first and the end 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes Thanks for the topic because there is many virus like that all time we should verify our address exactly and see the first and the end 

Your words are absolutely correct, thank you for this note, we must always be aware of when sending any currencies to the beginning and end of the address in order to make sure that the address is exactly the same. I just use this method when sending any currency.

21 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Typing them manually is difficult, but you can try a better way, as you copy the address minus the last five or six letters and then write these manual letters manually, this way when you copy the address minus the virus will not recognize the address and will not change it.

Thanks for the advice, sometimes I write the portfolio manually, but sometimes I copy it and then I check in the end and I compare the two wallets in case there is a difference I do not send the money.

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

Thanks for the advice, sometimes I write the portfolio manually, but sometimes I copy it and then I check in the end and I compare the two wallets in case there is a difference I do not send the money.

Yes, it is easier to copy part of the address and complete the rest manually than to write the entire address manually, some addresses are very long. However, in any case, it is necessary to verify that the two addresses are matched before sending.

19 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Your words are absolutely correct, thank you for this note, we must always be aware of when sending any currencies to the beginning and end of the address in order to make sure that the address is exactly the same. I just use this method when sending any currency.

Yes exactly Thanks brother 

On 3/15/2020 at 3:53 PM, anonymous here said:

Hello there my dear friend. Thank you so much for sharing this very valuable information here with us in forum. This is why i always double check my entered information before proceeding any transaction. 

Yes, you must check before sending any treatment. My device was infected with this virus and I suffered a lot until I was able to get rid of it. Getting rid of this virus is not easy because it is well hidden and needs several steps.

This is what I hate à lot, I heard about that virus where he can change your address when you want to deposit or withdraw, this is a serious problem that we need to be careful about it, and always check your addresses twice or more to be sure about it, with this problem you can lose a lot of your money 

• +2 1

Welcome with me
A very genius plan from this fraudster to seize our encrypted coins in a subtle way, change the wallet address to its own without being able to distinguish
Do like me, always protect my device with a virus antivirus that is considered the most powerful "Kaspersky"

16 hours ago, Jone20 said:

A while ago they revealed suspicious activity aimed at defrauding the Bitcoin wallet, which they found threatened to be compromised. Where the attackers used the malware known as "hijackers" that works in the computer's folder and can replace the address of the wallet copied with that of one of the attackers.

Thank you for sharing this useful information, yes everyone must publish any useful information, especially for security and safety in the world of Crypto, there are many dangers and malware, so we always have to check the latest news and follow updates so that we do not get caught.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:42 PM, cryp2tone said:

i think the kind of the topics is well. thank you for post the useful contents.

Yes right the security is very important for every one because it's about our money and we should know any thing to secure them and we need tutorial like that to avoid that

The is very useful, it is the first time I have heard about thing like this. Maybe it has been the cause of some people loosing their bitcoin after following the normal procedure of copying and pasting of bitcoin wallet address. The is the kind of post we want to be seeing. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

19 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

The is very useful, it is the first time I have heard about thing like this. Maybe it has been the cause of some people loosing their bitcoin after following the normal procedure of copying and pasting of bitcoin wallet address. The is the kind of post we want to be seeing. 

Thank you, in fact this is a dangerous virus and there are many people who know nothing about it so I liked to write this topic to spread knowledge about this dangerous virus so that members pay attention and protect their devices from infection with such viruses.

4 hours ago, Binjit said:

Thanks for sharing malwar virus information with us many users never know like this problem will
create on cryptocurrency market thats why this topic is very helpful for them who is dont know

Thank you very much, yes I noticed that there are a lot of users do not know anything about this type of virus and therefore they can fall victim to this virus very easily. So I loved providing this information so they can be careful.

12 hours ago, joy025 said:

Brother I have no idea about it. Because I've never read about it before. So I'm not commenting on it. Try to learn from those who know best about it. You will benefit if your problem is solved. Thanks

Thank you brother, but this is not my problem, this is everyone's problem, and the problem is that you do not know anything about it !! I wrote this topic so that you and the rest of the members can learn about this and be careful not to infect your devices with such viruses and protect them with powerful antivirus programs.

3 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

Also i read on another post where the user was saying that after pasting his wallet address there was a chnage in the wallet address so he write manually instead of copy paste. 

Yes, this is what happened to me before, my device was infected with this virus and I noticed that it was changing all addresses that I had attached, so I searched for a solution to this problem and solved it by getting rid of the virus and cleaning the device.

11 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

I saw a virus aimed at a telegram. I tried to copy and send secret phrases to my wife through the telegram web application. After that, I believe that she received secret phrases to unlock her wallet, but this virus circumvented phrases for another receptor.

Thank you my dear friend for sharing this experience here so that everyone will notice, yes there are many methods and different ways that viruses use to circumvent and attract the victim, so you should pay attention to such matters and not to open messages that you do not trust its source.

On 3/25/2020 at 8:19 AM, gk001 said:

Malware hijackings are changes the ip address that you could never open your site by changing different different ip address because this platform is depend and based on ip addresses that you must remember that it could not easily be hacked .

This type of virus does not matter much to ip because it attacks computers randomly, so this does not matter, it only cares about infecting any computer until it uses it for mining, so the more infected it gets, the better the virus is.

we should take it very seriously .and constantly we should always check our addresses if we don't do it then it will be resulting in losing of huge amount of money