Malware highjacks Changes the addresses that you copy to other addresses - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Malware highjacks Changes the addresses that you copy to other addresses

Malware highjacks is a virus that changes the addresses that you copy to other addresses belonging to the maker of this virus.
After searching the Internet I found that this virus can distinguish 2.5 million wallet addresses from different cryptocurrencies and when you copy one of the addresses of any coins of this currency this virus immediately distinguishes the coins from its address
Then it automatically generates a similar portfolio address belonging to the virus maker and does not differ from your address only in some numbers so as not to pay attention to this difference (amazing artificial intelligence and genius in crime)
This virus runs a huge 83MB DLL file that masquerades as a Direct X service. Inside a DLL is a text file that contains 2.5 bitcoin addresses
So you must double check the address when any paste to any address from the wallet.
The file name created by this virus:
d3dx11_31.dll

This is a page that shows this file:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/48b66dd02a336eb049a784b3fd1beb5312fb8c078b3729d49e92e3e986c98e91/details

Here is the antivirus page you identified:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/48b66dd02a336eb049a784b3fd1beb5312fb8c078b3729d49e92e3e986c98e91/detection

You must download an updated antivirus program to get rid of this virus

Here's how to get rid of this virus:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-services-directx-driver-d3dx11_31.dll-clipboard-hijacker

Or from here
https://hotvirusmalwareremoval.com/how-do-i-remove-d3dx11_31-dll-virus-once-for-all/

This is very useful, it turns out a virus like this really exists and is very dangerous. I always check the addresses that I copy one by one even though it is very funny because the address consists of letters and numbers that are quite long, but this is for security of funds

26 minutes ago, Keith700 said:

Really interesting thanks for the tutorial, I suffered this virus in some previous years and believe me that it is not comfortable, the guides you offered on the links are well implemented, somehow you always look for ways to abolish this type of bad practices, those Viruses only bring problems to the crypto community.

I am surprised by the makers of viruses despite their software genius (because as you know the virus is complex software), they do not use their intelligence to make money and benefit people, they are like SCAM love to get money without fatigue.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:36 PM, kudoyo18 said:

According to MalwareHunterTeam, Evrial is currently being sold on Russian criminal forums for 1,500 Rubles or ~ $27 USD.  In the advertisement, the seller states that after purchasing the product, an attacker gains access to a web panel that allows them to build an executable. This web panel also keeps track of what clipboard modifications have taken place and allows an attacker to configure what replacement strings should be used

Yes unfortunately this really happens, some sites have a service selling this malware for money, and this is very bad these sites must be tracked and punished their owners because they are causing harm to a large number of people.

Just now, Abir said:

hi i am abir.

it is not comfortable, the guides you offered on the links are well implemented, somehow you always look for ways to abolish this type of bad practices, those Viruses only bring problems to the crypto community.

thanks all

I am putting this information so that people notice these things before they fall victim to these malicious programs. It is very important that we exchange information about these matters in order to avoid falling into them.

1 hour ago, Angel Medina said:

I did a research on this virus that can be very harmful for all of us belonging to the world of cryptocurrencies, then I share important data and some measures to counteract it and prevent its attack.

Multiple antivirus engines now label this DLL as dangerous and you should always be sure to keep your antivirus protection up to date. BleepingComputer points out that the only way to make sure your BTC is safe is to carefully verify each address you paste, even encourage them to verify them twice before sending them. This way, you can detect if an address has been replaced by a different one from the one provided.

Yes, thank you for conducting research on this dangerous virus, as well as for sharing tips to avoid becoming a victim of this virus. my device previously hit, but I was alerted to it before the disaster and looked for a way to get rid of it, and I actually left it away.

2 hours ago, Saibaba said:

that is very beneficial, it turns out an epidemic like this clearly exists and may be very dangerous. I usually take a look at the addresses that I reproduction one by one even though it could be very funny because the cope with includes letters and numbers which can be quite lengthy, however that is for security of finances

Yes, it is very dangerous, and if it is not paid attention to, all your transfers may be stolen. The address is supposed to be checked before each transfer, but I think there is no need to read the address in full. The first four letters and the last four letters are sufficient to verify the conformity.

I love how it disguises as DirectX11 .dll file lol. You can hate it but that virus is a damn masterpiece and even though its evil I still admire a good coding work.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:06 PM, DaddyMtn said:

Really interesting gratitude for the tutorial, I suffered this virus in more or less preceding days and judge me that it is not comfortable, the guides you to be had on the associations are fully implemented, one way or another you every time seem for habits to abolish this nature of bad practices, folks Viruses simply carry harms to the crypto community.

Yes, I already suffered from it and found it difficult at first to overcome it until I found the way that I wrote on the topic in one of the sites and I applied it and got rid of the virus. This is a very dangerous virus and you should always pay attention to validating addresses.

We need to know how it steals the bitcoin addresses. Does it abuse the windows clipboard, or does it change the digital signature of the transactions you make into a different transaction ID? If it is the latter, then using only Segwit nodes is enough to prevent this kind of attack.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

5 hours ago, 1Max_Ivanov1 said:

I often pay attention to the address that I copied so that it is not sent wrong. At the moment I am sure that the device is safe from the Highjacks virus. But this topic is good to broaden my horizons.

Yes, it is very important to pay attention to the address of the wallet you want to send to and check it twice before sending because it is possible that the device is infected with the virus and thus you will lose these transfers.

You can protect yourself by learning what software it is. Malicious software can infiltrate your computer in various ways. But vendors must sell customer software that they are ready to use.

First and foremost, you have to realize that you won’t be storing a coin itself. As we all know, crypto coins are digital: they are just encrypted addresses on the blockchain. As an owner, you have a key that unlocks the coin’s location and this is exactly what you need to protect at all times.

"We grow by lifting others"

1 hour ago, laio94 said:

you have to be very careful, of viruses that try to scam you and cheat your money I've seen so many lately then with the world of crypto they have also increased because there are many people who being novice can really get screwed in a simple way , therefore it is always necessary to have a careful vision and not be fooled

Crypto's world is full of such malicious programs that try to steal your data to steal your currencies or try to use your device's resources to mine some currencies through your device.

I think malware highjacks virus is very dangerous for Crypto users because this change our address. It means when we send Bitcoin then this Bitcoin will goes hacker wallet with malware highjacks virus. 

On 2/21/2020 at 3:31 PM, aymandr said:

If you received an email from an unknown, suspicious, or untrustworthy address with an attachment or web link, do not open it. All programs must be downloaded from official websites and use direct download links. The above (and similar sources) should not be trusted. Installed programs or operating systems must be updated with the functionality or implemented tools provided by official developers.

Absolutely avoid avoiding these things that you mentioned such as an email from an unknown source or anonymous source or untrusted site and other things that could lead to infection of a device with the virus.

12 hours ago, Arafat Mahin said:

Use this to investigate an anti-virus which is highly destructive for people in the universe cryptocurrencies, browsing has very important knowledge as well as activities to help you counteract the application and stop the nation's infiltration. Many different antivirus locomotives at The current designation is DLL simply because it is serious and you are generally sure that you want to keep antivirus coverage modern. BleepingComputer highlights which will be sizzling to verify one's own BTC is without a doubt dependable to take care of each individual home address paste, possibly even cause them to become a few different times well before dispatching them all. In this way, it is easier to make sense in cases where a powerful home address was replaced instead of as a result of belonging to another.

Thank you for discussing the topic well and providing some new and useful information. This is what members should do when answering a topic. Yes, DLL files become very dangerous when controlled by viruses. Therefore, the files should be checked permanently with an updated antivirus program.

16 hours ago, Atif1 said:

I heard about this abuse and I can say that it is much better than others, and, of course, it has a big drawback, because it can change after copying a copy and as a result get the wrong address.

This virus is very dangerous and it controls the Windows clipboard and monitors all copy and paste operations. When it finds the address of a cryptocurrency, it replaces it with the address of the virus programmer. In fact, this is a great intelligence from the programmer of the virus. I wish he had used it for good.

15 minutes ago, sm102 said:

I am not familiar with if perhaps adware hijacks switch covers burned to the alternative correct. For the reason that I deliver the results listed here innovative. Nonetheless, I ought to currently have dreamed about them. I want to be informed about them. If perhaps anyone has learned, I will often be happy.

If you are not aware of such types of attacks, you will be in great danger because these viruses are present and they are changing the addresses. If you infect your computer, you will change all of your transfers to the address of the virus programmer.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:03 PM, Mursanna said:

I often pay attention to the address that I copied so that it is not sent wrong. At the moment I am sure that the device is safe from the Highjacks virus. But this topic is good to broaden my horizons.

Yes I am also agreed to this post because this device is safe from any virus. But this topic is good to broaden my horizons. This topic is not sent wrong.

11 hours ago, Fanec596 said:

I admire the way it goggles given that directx11 .data. you could hatred something that although it also bacteriophagous may be a red cent classic however glamour villainousness adoring all the same like large secret writing brings.

Yes, there are a lot of malicious programs that exploit DLL files and grow it selves in one of these files and then carry out their malicious actions. These files are difficult to detect and dispose of, so we always have to install a strong antivirus program and update it continuously.

45 minutes ago, Nitha007 said:

This is very useful, it turns out a virus like this really exists and is very dangerous. I always check the addresses that I copy one by one even though it is very funny because the address consists of letters and numbers that are quite long, but this is for security of funds....

No, this does not look funny on the contrary, safety is the most important thing even if you do this work manually and it takes you some time, it is better to catch this virus and then lose your money and regret in the end. Good job my friend.

18 hours ago, Anna Malova said:

I often pay concentration to the focus on that I hackneyed therefore that it is not sent wrong. At the minute I am really that the tool is safe and sound from the Highjacks virus. But this subject matter is respectable to expand my horizons.

Thank you, yes that is what I wanted to do by writing this thread on this virus that is changing addresses, it is very important to broaden the horizons of knowledge for all members about this virus to be aware of it. It protects their devices with powerful protection programs.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:31 PM, jamessmith1122x said:

It's very useful, it seems like a huge Wii, as it certainly exists and can be very dangerous. I constantly find out that the one I generate, even though it's very funny, involves the letters and statistics that are unusually long, then again to protect the budget.

Yes, it is definitely there and my device has been infected with it before, I saw how the addresses of cryptocurrencies are changed and when I first discovered it I didn't know anything about it and searched the internet until I got to know it and found the solution to get rid of it.

Yes, this is correct, and you have to make sure that every person manually verifies that the wallet has not changed when trying to send money, and if he notices something suspicious, he must make the system happen and re-install it again.

• Useful or interesting 1