Traders, be smart. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Traders, be smart.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:42 AM, Keith700 said:

Dear traders, I have understood today certain small aspects that I want to share with you, the most essential art to master from my point of view, is the united technology and psychology, that run through the same cause, that is what I have realized today to An important scalar measure, when you are operating in financial markets and feel that you do not care about money and if the ability to interpret your trades, is where you will be finding success, because remember, it does not matter if the position is 1 dollar or 1000 dollars, forget about the money at that time, what matters is the performance of your trade, when you least realize you will be making money, focus on the quality of your trades and not on the amount to be earned on your trades, quality brings amount, the joke is told alone, the ability to do based on intelligence at least expected your event as a winning trader.

Right I agree with you because whenever we think about our invested amount in trading, we start feeling depressed and we become unable to take right decisions at right time and sometimes we faced big loss, when we puzzled in tension. 

On 2/12/2020 at 9:11 PM, Atif049 said:

Traders should always be smart in his trading. He should trade smartly. Trading needs extra intelligence. Traders should also be aware of the value of thing which he is going to invest for the purpose of trading. He also needs to be patient and consistent.

I agree with you mate in crypto trading we must be wise all the time, because in crypto trading knowledge is power. That's why no matter how far you achieve never stop seeking knowledge.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:09 PM, fardin1 said:

Prior to you're able to the actual hyip plan improvement phase, let us talk about a few of the conditions you will find later on THIS REALLY IS ADDITIONALLY VERY HELPFUL.

You need to pay attention not to the amount of investment, but to the extent of its implementation. in the most important transaction that is not a big investment, the main role of our trading skills in the cryptocurrency market is to be more skilled in giving us more profit.

we really have to be smart now in using crypto currencies,as this is the best chance to earn money as crypto are getting popular and while they exist.take this chance while its not too late.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:12 AM, Keith700 said:

Dear traders, I have understood today certain small aspects that I want to share with you, the most essential art to master from my point of view, is the united technology and psychology, that run through the same cause, that is what I have realized today to An important scalar measure, when you are operating in financial markets and feel that you do not care about money and if the ability to interpret your trades, is where you will be finding success, because remember, it does not matter if the position is 1 dollar or 1000 dollars, forget about the money at that time, what matters is the performance of your trade, when you least realize you will be making money, focus on the quality of your trades and not on the amount to be earned on your trades, quality brings amount, the joke is told alone, the ability to do based on intelligence at least expected your event as a winning trader.

Nice update and make sure you consult a old trader in the cryptocurrency trading sites before you join the raise and it will reduce your chance if losing funds

On 11/16/2019 at 7:12 AM, Keith700 said:

It is better to have less profits by stability in tradings and taking less risks instead of losing bigger taking big risks in greed to be rich in just a shorter time frame. Being a smart is good not risk taker.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

We all do have our own techniques and practices on trading, that are being based on our experiences. But it is always good to make some collaboration from other traders so you could also have other ideas regarding trading, you could improve yourself as a trader through that! Always outwit the other traders ! 

nMvFbuZ.png

i think

• 129 posts
  Just now, adgenab said:

Because ravenousness wont gives any great comes about. Controlling your covetousness and feelings are the things you would like to memorize on the off chance that you need to gotten to be a effective dealer.

Performance things a part, your win proportion ought to be higher

Even almost benefit, the correct target is start from $ 1 / hours/ day/ week/ month/ year not in enormous number as begin.

This is one of the secret and the most thing that you needed in crypto trading because knowledge is power in the world of crypto trading. So always be wise from your decision makings. 

It is necessary to deliberate smartly in order to achieve the success and profits that we want to have, and that will only be with discipline

THINK POSITIVE

Yes indeed in trading obligation be smart, but trading have to in addition exhibit a strategy, of run if you care for to retrieve eminence in natural trading the domino effect necessity as well be pleasant and cook a batch of money, if you individual focus on trading and don't sense about domino effect it is called a game.

Trade in general is intelligence and patience in success and making money as soon as possible, but you must be very smart in trading and take appropriate deals at the right time in order to be blameless in a continuous profit.

Yes.  I completely agree with you I think we should all be wise in business.  Without being knowledgeable you will not be successful in business.  And to succeed, you must be wise.  For which you have to acquire good knowledge.  This will help you succeed in the business.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:06 AM, Neymer jr said:

Yes.  I completely agree with you I think we should all be wise in business.  Without being knowledgeable you will not be successful in business.  And to succeed, you must be wise.  For which you have to acquire good knowledge.  This will help you succeed in the business.

Trading don't need smartness, it is just need you to be patience and have to be able to read the market at any condition

You were right. I see that you and I and I believe many people think the same way. Trading no or little depends on luck. A smart trader is someone who works with his plans, principles and strategies, is disciplined and knows the opportunity.

On 2/13/2020 at 6:54 PM, RH Rahat said:

Yes.  I completely agree with you I think we should all be wise in business.  Without knowledge, you cannot succeed in business.  That's why you must be wise.

A trader is not easy. Many things must be learned and mastered. Especially daily transactions require more possibilities in my opinion. clever when it comes to Trading but sometimes we have to face that loss because we didn't foresee it coming

In order to make money from trading you definitely have to be a smart person. Becaude in trading you have to take in consideration a lot of things and thats not easy for everyone 

On 2/21/2020 at 12:04 PM, Papon 420 said:

Then there is the opportunity to make even more profit by trading smartly.  So try to trade with smartly. I agree with your point.

It is really important for every trader to be smart in this area of activity or they will be left behind. And trezle tactics in the remaining shape once it starts to subtract. And stable with a refined system, each time you will be in a class of the land of mediation of choice.

Another point that can be added to this is that in order to work on the quality of your trade, one needs to base their trading decisions on the trend of the market, and on the associated facts regarding the market, and not on emotions. This is very important when it comes to being smart in trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I totally agree with your thoughts and also support your post that we should focus on our quality of trading because amount may differ from high to low but trading qualities can improve your experience and ultimately there will be very low chance of suffering loss.

I think two types of traders exist in trading one is traditional trader and second is smart trader, traditional trader only follows chart analysis and signals, he can't do risk trades but in smart trader he can't follows chars analysis,he just follows trading market and he thinks different and always take risk to win trades, but both main goal is earn money.

You need plans before starting if you need to be a smart trader. Trading without plans or goals to achieve, its just like having a capital but you don't know how to use it. Every smarter trader has a plan and goals behind their tradings.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/13/2020 at 10:57 PM, Muhammad Imtiaz said:

yes I agree smart trading is essential in this trading business of currencies.because in trading business situation changes unexpectedly ,so one with smart brain can take an advantage of the market .

A trader is not easy. Many things must be learned and mastered. Especially daily transactions require more possibilities in my opinion. I think we should all be wise in business. Without the knowledge, you cannot be successful in business.

• +1 1

On 2/28/2020 at 9:29 PM, Sweetheart said:

You have to be smart actually, you should be smart in whatever you does that is what make you to be in good market position.

if you are a dollar or more, you can keep your position smarter. Calm and calculate. If the key is intelligence, most people will get money from a cryptocurrency seller. Trading cryptocurrencies because knowledge is the power in the world of cryptocurrency trading. So always wise from your decision.