What are the risks of Crypto Margin Trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

What are the risks of Crypto Margin Trading?

Trading crypto with loan capital that can be used in short and long trading positions will open up greater opportunities for double profits. Of course the risk will be even higher. So I want to know What are the risks of Crypto Margin Trading? 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I think it's the same risk that you will face when dealing with your own money
But the worst trading on margin when you lose you lose from your profits and not from the loan

THINK POSITIVE

There are many risks of losing money which is not yours and this means that the loss will be doubled and therefore I avoid trading on margin

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/15/2019 at 5:06 PM, Agios said:

Trading crypto with loan capital that can be used in short and long trading positions will open up greater opportunities for double profits. Of course the risk will be even higher. So I want to know What are the risks of Crypto Margin Trading? 

Simple, it's liquidation price.

When you make margine trade you get liquidation price and if price touch liquidation price you will loss your investment, and liquidation price depend on how much leverage you set up (x2,x25,x100).

For example you buy/long BTC on 8200$ and you set up leverage x25 you will get liquidation price 7900$ and if price go down till 7900$ you will loss your investment but if price go up for 1% you will get (25*1) 25% profit.

That is risk on margin trading, and I recommend you to watch some tutorials how margin trading work if you want to start with margin trading.

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

The risk of crypto margin trading is really high and the risk of losing your funds is really high compared to traditional trading, it is safer and the risk of losing is very low.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/16/2019 at 9:06 AM, Agios said:

I want to know What are the risks of Crypto Margin Trading?

The risk of crypto margin trading is higher compared to traditional trading. The risk depends on your leverage if you choose x100 the risk is x100 also.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:06 AM, Agios said:

Crypto money markets are risky markets because they have more movement than other markets and there is no controlling mechanism in this market.  In particular, making leverage operations or maegin transactions is a complete risk here and the potential for gain or loss is very high.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

46 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

If you want to trade, trade with your crypto or money. Crypto margin trading is dangerous. I am new to trading but many people has told me that. 

Thanks for your information, people say that, crypto margin trading is dangerous, often causing losses, especially people like me who are not trading experts.

I didn't do margin trading anytime. I have heard about that margin trading is very much risky and you may loss your asset . so I prefer you to do margin trading after becoming expert of it.

I never use margin trading, but what i ever watch from Youtube. The big risk is our fund can be liquidated, but if we profit, they give us multiple profit.

For example you use 2x margin trading, so you profit 1% you will get 2% profit credited. But if lose, your investment can be zero i think. That is like gambling i see if you only want try it. Before try i recommended learn it first, that is interesting trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:06 AM, Agios said:

The risk is that you know yourself, margin trading is where you have to guess the liquidity of the currency with the loan money provided by the broker. And all responsibility or risk is with the investor. I think if you really want to make a profit from this kind of trade as well as be careful, sometimes systematic mistakes often make you annoyed.

The risk in crypt trading is not getting a profit in my opinion. It's just a risk in trading because prices. Crypto can go up and down (change). Maybe that's the only risk in trading with crypto

13 minutes ago, nasipadang said:

The risk is that you know yourself, margin trading is where you have to guess the liquidity of the currency with the loan money provided by the broker. And all responsibility or risk is with the investor. I think if you really want to make a profit from this kind of trade as well as be careful, sometimes systematic mistakes often make you annoyed.

Thank you for your suggestion, I have never tried Crypto margin trading, because of my doubts I created this post, to get more information and advice.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:06 AM, Agios said:

Margin trading is a very risky thing in normal situations and in normal markets. Margin usually uses trading when the professional investor is in a difficult situation because this type of trading is very risky and can cause all the money to be lost. When it comes to crypto coins, it doesn't make much sense to trade margin because it has bad effects like losing your money in a few seconds, closing position with very serious damage and getting expensive results with wrong decisions.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Margin trading is very profitable for professionals but very risky for newbies. You can lose all of your money if you make wrong decision when you are trading, so you need to be careful while trade with margin instrument 

One bitcoin means virtually you still have one bitcoin at any price. At any price, you can play it and generates profit. It's a new system. And why people are so greedy with margin trading, which is an old system. I can see why people aren't smart enough to reach the peak and fooled by the old way. The risk is you are distracted and damaging the decentralization.

You know the risk is your prediction, and if you predict correctly you can make money by trading, which is making money with experience, you can share with everyone.
good luck everyone

There are so many risks that you will have to be very afraid if it comes down, or that money is deceptive, if you are afraid, do not find out before investing you are killing yourself from the water. keep calm
Wish you good luck

Margin trading cryptocurrencies, and any other asset, for that matter, comes with a huge potential upside for increased profits. However, it also has its dark side as the risk of losses is also substantially magnified. This cryptocurrency trader goes at large explaining how he lost all his funds after being under-prepared and taking upon margin trading without the necessary skills or knowledge.

In fact there are great risks in this type of trading, it is true that they will give you a leverage of up to 10 times the capital but also the loss will be great so I personally do not like this type of trading and I advise you to do regular trading if you are not very expert.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:06 AM, Agios said:

i think margin is a very risky thing to do and for me its like gambling with your money because you cant tell if the market is going up or down, you could be stopped at any time.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:23 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I think it's the same risk that you will face when dealing with your own money
But the worst trading on margin when you lose you lose from your profits and not from the loan

right and the margin trading is risky i think. to do this trading all should know about the trading strategy i think and after being expert he can start margin trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

Margin trading has alot of dangers , your account can be emptied I one second , if you aren't so professional so I advise you not to use it 

The person who are not much skilled about margin trading he must not use this with any consultation of experienced trader. an experienced margin trader can make huge profit.