Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months?

Now i 2020 the price of btc is higher and the price is all the time above 10k usd. this is a good sign for btc. i think the price will not go down any time. and as in this situation crypto is the best place to invest so people are buying btc to make money.

• +1 2

We dropped and it happens for Bitcoin to drop and rise very fast but this was because of the corona virus something that we could not predict it will be so dramatic for the price. But we are up again and now focusing on a new all time high.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

My dear forum members that you are comment in this, it is not talk about now but it is very back post from last year. Please you are not think this is happen now, we are going to up more and not drop this yearagain.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin is always going to have setbacks in its price, as are all non-fixed income assets. But in the long term the trend is up. Let's think that a percentage is very low btc demand, in most cases as a security of value. When BTC usage becomes massive, the price should rise steadily

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is impressive to have this information. I wish I was in the forum earlier and have read this post as there were big dumps later months in the early months of the year and many were selling Bitcoin very low. It was a good trade there and having seen in the chart this prediction it would have made the perfect yearly trades.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin touch the sky this time and its price is stable almost on 18700$ and its high is 19000$ this month. I hope that crypto market go to high more and more and it touch the 200,000$ this time becasue in the crypto market so many peoples earn good money and soon it is going to be legal in all over the world.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As of the moment, in this day I see that the price range of bitcoin in the market is increasing gradually and I think it would last around the opening of January. I would say that upon the first week of January the price range of bitcoin would start to reduce again going down gradually as it reaches again the price range of when people would act like crazy people because of how much the bitcoin drops its price range in the market. I would say that it has something to do with the bull run that is why the market is resetting its price range again so it would now be accessible to all users again.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am convinced that the bulls are in control at the present time, and we may stay that way in 2021, as the market value is rising dramatically and the Bitcoin currency has been on a continuous rise for the past months. I do not think that this is a trick to exchange their currencies, but rather the beginning of a new boom, we do not know when it will end.

The probability of bitcoin falling is very high because bitcoin has been growing continuously for the past several months. Christmas is especially close and most people need money to buy some goods and they will soon convert their bitcoins into cash, which will put a selling pressure on the price of bitcoin.

After halving the price goes to more good level and you can always store your money in btc to wait for ťhalving event which takes after many years..

• +1 1

Making analysis and working wit own observation is real work in crypto relying at bit indicators will lead you to loss. As a crypto users we have to work on own strategy and think out of the bix for profit and walk with own believe. People usually effected with rumors or gossips which gives the quick pump and dump in market. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

The whales have the power to turn down the market into falling but i don't think it is of benefit to them which is why i will advise us on remain patient with the market because bitcoin happens to be a promising coin with good potential and for that reason holding will be the best option at this point as long as we want to accumulate good profit to our various wallets.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

It was less manipulation by whales and exchanges and more the coronavirus that wasn't expected and caught every investor by surprise. A dump happened four months later from this post and it was painful and a big one that send Bitcoin to 3000 levels again but for just a while.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

On 11/16/2019 at 2:01 AM, PiroSense said:

And so that's why I'm not still buying Bitcoin today, but rather wait a little bit more until I see no action from the whales.

It was a good thinking. A while later with covid fears the whales that were manipulating the market for years sold their coins at the bottom and we are done with them. The coins were bought by strong hands that show the charts and recognized the long term big potential for Bitcoin.

• +2 2

To the OP, you were very kind sharing this information. I wasn't even in cryptocurrencies when this was written but this person seems to be very experienced and understand the sentiment of this market. I am starting to understand it as well and it is extremely bullish right now. I think there is no sign of a single bear because 90% of them were slaughtered during the previous dip and they passed their Bitcoins to very strong hands that will hold for an eternity, or until Bitcoin price reaches the higher targets we are expecting.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Not in all cases the dumping or continuous selling of Bitcoin is negative, when the purchase is greater than the supply, we notice a period of accumulation and the trend continues to rise.

• -5 1

We can predict how the price would go up and down. The volatile environment is great matter of concern towards decision making in the cryptocurrency market. The more you know how to survive the environment the more you would be profitable.

• +1 1

Yes, i am also think bitcoin price will dump next month.We noticed that bitcoin price recently huge pump.We know that bitcoin price so volatile.Bitcoin price already very high.Bitcoin price should dump next month or later.

Well presently no need to sell the Btc holding if anyone wish to sell their holding now then it will be not good for them in particular. Actually, the small traders can make profit if they sell and then buy if dumping happens. But that is only probability. But present trend is showing that the price will go up .

Presently in this year 2020 bitcoin is not experiencing any dump rather the price is always going higher and in next year 2021 bitcoin will experience pump in its price as predicted by so many people. 

• +2 1

The market isn't only rising without a stop. We learned that in March and we are learning it again after the rejection of $19k. Price is moving towards a big correction that can stop at $15k or $12k and create better terms from this point for another retest of $20k. I don't lose any hope for new all time high but it will not happen this month.

• -3 1
  • +3 1

21 minutes ago, cryptovlek said:

The market isn't only rising without a stop. We learned that in March and we are learning it again after the rejection of $19k. Price is moving towards a big correction that can stop at $15k or $12k and create better terms from this point for another retest of $20k. I don't lose any hope for new all time high but it will not happen this month.

@Tom Brandon I think that the Bitcoin unloading process will be at the beginning of the new year months, especially if the bitcoin price reaches $ 20,000, this is called a rebound point, then it is followed by the price correction phase and then it begins to gradually rise, and this is normal in the currency market.

• -4 1

I agree with you. I think the the price of bitcoin start falling and it is continue till it drops so much. Many people are of the opinion that now the price of bitcoin will continue to increase but I think now the price of bitcoin has started falling. As you know, Christmas is going to come next month, and so on Christmas, many people will sell it to to get real money so that they can enjoy their happiness. And in this way, when many people sell it to the great extent when its demand will fall to a great extent and when its demand falls to a large extent, then its price will also fall considerably. So now i will not buy any bitcoin and I wait for its price dropped.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Well this is a part of the start exchange that ups and downs of a currency happens with the passage of the time. if the demand of the currency is more and sellers are low then the value of currency will increase and if the demand of the currency is low and sellers are more in the market than its price goes low that is a part of the stock exchange it happens with the day by day . You tonight increase today or decrease next day .

There is no currency within the cryptocurrency project. You always pump! The most important feature of cryptocurrencies is price fluctuation! Hence the concept of profit and loss! So we must always pay attention!
Now the situation is dangerous for Bitcoin! We have to monitor it in order to keep an eye on our trades in other currencies!