Account got banned - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Account got banned

12 hours ago, Khairat said:

Well at first she didn't know that creating multiple account was forbidden but later on she did so since she got banned  she decided to open a new account and within some days without her violating any of the forum rule she got banned with no warning saying that she created multiple account which she didn't anyways I will tell her  to contact the admins maybe they might resolve the problem for her

She will get good explanation from mods and his account will be reopened.If your are telling the truth.So  contact them as soon as possible .how many does she have accounts? Make a post about ot in beginner section .May be this will help you resolve your problem quicker.

I think yes if you are just using it to get back your account, you will just used it to post your appeal and if this will be accepted, you can't used it anymore to avoid the multiple accounts, thisnis the lesson from your friend that we can used one account only, don't abused this forum, respect for the admins.

Maybe a Multiple Accounts was detected or same IP Addresses because as we know that is in the rules of the Forum so I hope there's a way to resolve his issue by following rules and regulations.

On 12/26/2019 at 11:35 AM, Cryptojubayer said:

Account can be banned if you make cheat.So be active with one account and do meaningful posts.

Yes you are right bro cheating is the important to get your account banned and in number two is respecting rules of the forum because i have my account banned for two weeks and they backed to me after contacting the support

It has still a high possibility that if he create a new acoount it will get banned because he use the same IP address which is the IP address of her phone. Try to use different IP address like to login yout new account to your personal computer.

I will not do whatever is restricted.

We all know even in simple claiming faucets we cannot use same IP address with multiple accounts. That is very logic and we can get caught by the admin.

So better follow the rules and get paid.

We should not be greedy!

Don't use multiple account. Your friend is a spammer.  No user can use multiple accounts on one device or same IP address your If your friends want to get started again, If you do not follow the rules you will be banned.  You have to be very careful not to obey the rules. you will banned permannently.

Ohhh please you cannot cheat on this forum or any other forum, as if there are rules to follow you need to be correct. By using multiple accounts is a real theft, and i am sure the forum has means to find out who is cheating. 

If any one want to enjoy on this forum then surely he need to do some work for himself and read terms and conditions and policy about this forum then surely he is going take no risk as its going to hurt him from start here is one law you cannot create two accounts from one IP so if still some one doing this then surely he is going to face ban

On 11/15/2019 at 10:29 PM, maricans said:

Same thing will happen, multiple account are not allowed here in cryptotalk.org, try to browse rules and regulation updated and publish by @Consignee

hope this will help in your stay here in cryptotalk.org's forum

There are possibilities that your account will get banned if you will post containing less than 100 characters. Through bitcoin you can gain and earn so much money that is why you must be very careful in posting.

I don't think if there is ban again after his two accounts was banned. Maybe he can create one, but should not make another one this can lead to ban again if the mod and the admin found out, or maybe there is some kind of a bot that detects who using multiple accounts.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, of course that if you have multiple accounts can be banned, is not fair and healthy for the forum. Is important to follow the rules.

Sorry to hear about that but it is clearly stated in the rules that you cannot have multiple accounts. Your friend should be unable to make new accounts on the same IP and mac address he used to make his old ones.

6 minutes ago, Tentacion123 said:
7 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

This is happen for who open their account on the same device or on the same wifi network because in both ways your IP address is same therefore this rule applied on you . 

Yes anyone can get easily banned by the community if they do something against the rules and also you should know that one IP equals to one account

That is indeed true. Even the act of using multiple accounts is not good. And that violates the exact rules, if it is forbidden, I certainly agree. With that reduce the people who play here.

3 hours ago, Tentacion123 said:
3 hours ago, Man said:

That is indeed true. Even the act of using multiple accounts is not good. And that violates the exact rules, if it is forbidden, I certainly agree. With that reduce the people who play here.

that was what I was trying to say as because one of my friend tried like this after that he got banned because of multiple account

I don't blame your friend, maybe your friend doesn't know the rules. That using multiple accounts is indeed prohibited. And try to say to your friends, only one account is enough.

Just don’t create multiple accounts! Sometimes may not be spam if you just want to have two accounts, but if the rules are only one, than don’t be surprised if your account gets banned! Just don’t try to cheat the system and everything should be alright!

If anyone uses a multiply account obviously those accounts will be banned like your friends. So, if he or she tries to create an account on the same IP then he or she can't create an account due to the IP is already banned.

why people do this type of things already site clearly says multiply accounts banned why your friend need two account he chets the site why everyone gives the advice to create new account new IP address when he already do against the rules what guarantee he don't break the rule again in future

My friend have 2 accounts as well he working on them for some weeks after some time he got  2 warning points and some days later his 1 account got ban for multiple account so you are allow to make only 1 account and earn but their is lots of members that they have more then 1 account and they have face the same problem.

Doing illegal actions could cause your amount to be banned you need to carry your activities in a well manner, if your friend wants to open another account then he can but he has to use the different emails to link with it.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:44 AM, yupi84goro said:

I totally agree with your words, if you don't want our account to be banned, avoid creating multiple accounts. Because in this forum only allow to have one account. Follow the rules of this forum so you won't get into trouble.

Exactly, we must follow the rules,cryptotalk is a great source of extra income,so dont waste your chance earning here and dont be greedy.rules are rules,we must follow it,development team already has their way to detect those who will try to cheat just to earn more.

Edited by Ms.o

Creating multiple accounts in this forum is really againts to the rules of the forum, if you does that kind of stuffs you are really gonna get banned into this forum. so dont do that kind of stuff.

Me to I got Banned for posting links but being suspended for 1 week is not that bad plus i learn my lesson to stop putting links in my post so yeah  I understand how you feel for being banned.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

For me, if I make more than one account and only one is linked to the payment program per post, of course it doesn't matter. That is in my opinion, because I have never experienced also whether it still can or is prohibited.