Account got banned - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Account got banned

For beginers this industry is all about gains which result in creating multiple account & earn money. They don't understand the people who are working with technology  and cheaters are always banned. They should work with ethics

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

Where you got this information that two accounts are allowed in the forums like brand and personnel? any source link to read further.

There is no official thread about it. It just based on my experience on another forum they allowed some persons to make a brand account and personal account but it must be approved by the admin first. So i just think that maybe cryptotalk admins will also be allowed it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/15/2019 at 5:10 PM, Digicoin said:

I have a friend on this forum. His two accounts were banned this week. He was banned because he has two accounts although he linked only one to yobit. He wants to open another account now. would he be banned again if he open another account?

He was get banned because this is the rule of site no multiple account are required, so why he was create multiple account while he has one already?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, SyntaxEr. said:

There is no official thread about it. It just based on my experience on another forum they allowed some persons to make a brand account and personal account but it must be approved by the admin first. So i just think that maybe cryptotalk admins will also be allowed it.

No it is not allowed here, please read the forum rules thread find it. If you were right please let me know thing too. Other forums are different compared to this forum as here we see everything is good.

11 hours ago, cryptosix said:

No it is not allowed here, please read the forum rules thread find it. If you were right please let me know thing too. Other forums are different compared to this forum as here we see everything is good.

Oh okay I thought they will make an exception to those who have a brand account. I know the rules but I just thought they will allow it don't worry if I see any official thread about it I will notify you. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Obviously your friend is banned if you use two accounts to interact with each other on the forum to make it easier for the main account to get paid. If your friend returns, please say don't use multiple accounts

This sound so much like someone who is trying to get advice for themselves but are sayi g it's for a friend 😂 All multiple accounts should and I guess will be banned. Why do you need 2 accounts anyway. Tell your friend to forget abiut yobit pay by post. It's over for them. 

7 hours ago, ajizz said:

I do not understand what you are talking about, man, how can I give money to bribe so that the account does not have a trace in the forbidden or can create an account. where this talk came from. I think a banned account cannot be opened just by bribing.

LOL, I'm not talking about bribing to have multiple account, I';m saying that some business could need multiple account for their own reasons, for that cryptotalk should set a paid feature where these companies can do that by paying.

From one ip address there is only one account will be active if you try to cheat system then will loss your all accounts.obeys the rules regulation and do not try to cheat

Multiply account are not allowed here do not create multiply account .please respect  community and do not create multiply account here .use original account 

Unbelievable how many 'families' are posting here to earn pennies.  I don't believe these alt accounts are relatives, btw.  I think they're campaign abusing garbage posters, and they were rightfully banned.  I'm very glad mods seem to be on top of this problem.  I didn't expect them to be when I registered here, but I was surprised.

If your friend got 5 warning point then it's account will be open in 180 days later and multiple accounts blocking is a rule of cryptotalk forum. You can also use them in a computer and a mobile differently.

There are some rules in this forum that you can ban if you break them.You cannot use two accounts on the same device simultaneously, your two accounts will be banded

On 11/26/2019 at 10:36 AM, Mikeeee said:

I experience being banned in this forum and I know its my fault because I create a second account for my friend I stll violated the rules. 

Besides this issue of mine  I also think that connecting in a single WiFi connection is also the reason why me and  my friends got banned at the same time. We all tend to connect in a certain WiFi that we forgot that it would be recorded as with same IP. Right now we are all learn our lesson and avoid doing it again. 

Yeah sir you can not work on multiple account using same ip address. Many newbie didn't know it correctly so their account banned. So we should tell them about this condition so that they can save their account. Thank you very much.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:10 PM, Digicoin said:

I have a friend on this forum. His two accounts were banned this week. He was banned because he has two accounts although he linked only one to yobit. He wants to open another account now. would he be banned again if he open another account?

This is only my opinion, as long as he open a new account using a different IP and device he can join Cryptotalk again as long as he is not caught from spamming and having multiple account.

7 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

The best is just not to have two accounts. And only use one IP address and only to u should use it to connect to cryptotalk and yobit.

What if he uses the sane IP address to open account on this forum. What will happen? 

Rules are rules go check those who requested that their account get restored, they are permanently ban for creating multiple account, if someone uses your IP from opening an account here, your account will be ban.

The crypto forum has a number of rules and reasons that can be banded into his account if he doesn't abide by it.For example, running two accounts with the same IP address or opening two accounts with the same name can be banded into their account.

if we follow the forum rules ,term and condition then our account can not banned.if someone account got banned then it is our fault that we do not follow the rules.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:55 PM, Digicoin said:

I think creating multiple accounts in this forum is against it is guidelines. Because of that your friend may have got banned. Try as much as earning.

The got banned account has many causes, especially logins from the public internet and there are others who use it to log in, so it can be considered a double account. my experience is always using the internet home and if out or in the office using a sim card, and no problem even though using different devices.

Ohhh come on friends why open more than one account ? This is fraud and is not something you think you can get away with it. Just think cryptotalk gives us the possibility to earn some satoshi by having fun here by posting and creating a nice community, why cheat ?

wow
will this be a double account industry? I do not agree with this, because I prefer all of us to focus on just one account so that the posts we make can be maximal because we pursue the target post for just one account. maybe the moderator no longer tolerates multiple accounts for creating more accounts. as long as you still have 1 account, just keep it safe.

6 hours ago, Khairat said:

But a friend of mine first got banned for opening multiple account then she opened a new one and still got banned again and she didn't link the old yobit account to the new one cause she opened a new yobit account but still got banned do you mind knowing why she got banned

First  of all why she made multiple accounts on such a decent form.2nd what kind of posts she was doing i mean does she following the rules of form.3rd she attract the moderators from his suspicious activities.I would suggest your friend to contact the admin and mods for better prospective  of  his problem.i have face some problem at this form but Thankfully mods recognize my efforts and help me.They are very good but you have to follow the rules of form.

Having multiple accounts on this forum is really restricted, because that is advantage. that simply tells that your friend is just here because of the earnings. not about seeking knowledge.

yes if open again get banned don't open two account open only one account write 30 posts honestly daily very good profit