Benefits of the stop-limit feature for trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eer Hermanto

Benefits of the stop-limit feature for trading

This is really good. The stop limit feature really helps a lot especially when it comes to options trading this feature helps you to minimize your losses and gives you another opportunity to make a different decision when trading

• +2 1

We have the same strategy when trading. I also like everyday business. Because I am one of those who can't wait long so long term trading is not suitable for me I think it is normal that we lose during trading but the amount of profit is definitely

Having this stop-locks feature is very necessary and protects us from sudden losses, especially since we cannot monitor business directly 24 hours a day, and to set this feature we need to free ourselves from its ambition.

Continuing to monitor the agreement can lead to a lot of tension and concern, so we have to remain neutral until the agreement comes to a close. I place stop-locks orders in a place away from every disaster that could happen for the moment in the market

I think it's very important to set stop limit in trading. This feature is used by many traders to avoid unnecessary loose of money in trading. If the price of coin goes down the stop limit will prevent you from loosing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am in trading, I do not use a stop loss and monitor my trades closely, I set my target and go ahead and wait for the target to be reached, and in the event of a price reversal, I consolidate the position, but I have not closed at a loss.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• There is a lot of good people and we have to really be sure of your content, your pay will come and you can be sure that your work is going to be sure to post your 100 post then keep going, we need to really put together everything right, its we really to keep on put together powerful content and every post after the 100 posts  then you are going to get everything working for you, its important to go with that. 
    • сейчас много, а потом, когда-то их станет внезапно меньше? каким образом? сожгут на балансе их?   почему у многих надежды и мечты на новый год, то на талк, то на изи, то вообще на новый дроп? деду морозу писали что ли об этом? биржа может вообще на нг ничего не делать
    • В этом есть какой-то смысл! Стоит на федеральных каналах рассказать о криптовалюте, даже сложно представить какой скачок получит тот же биткоин с эфиром) А так с каждым днём число инвесторов, назовем их так, только увеличивается, есть статистика по этому поводу.
    • Но вдруг тут найдутся такие люди, которым нужно отмыть деньги- это же криптовалютный рынок, хотя это  можно использовать для ухода от уплаты налогов. ВСЕМ НА ЗАМЕТКУ! 
    • Like you I also have many goals in my life. I'm struggling hard to achieve all of them. Just like other people I also wish to be rich so I can buy my dream car. Whatever goals we have it is important to be determined on our regular jobs. Consistency is the key to success. So be consistent, do hard work, and ripe big fruits in the end. 
    • если просто хранить а не зарабатывать то лучше не в крипте а в активах или же в валюте.ну а вкладывать лучше всего в топовые монеты так как они дадут в будущем гарантированную прибыль да и рисков при этом будет меньше.
    • на сколько мне известно бан за посты может прилететь в случае если вы просто копируете чужой пост а также если вы регистрируетесь с одного устройства второй раз ,  а так вроде бы за остальное предупреждения будут 
    • Well everyone has it's own opinion on the behalf of tehir trust and their earning. But in my point of view both are the best . But I am using yobit exchange and earning a good amount from these crypto currencies. What's your choice, gave your opinion.
    • Все рекомендуют Libra Dragon. Не рекомендую играть в эту игру. Потому что я  играл там более двух месяцев заработал там 13 ldt, что бы их вывести нужно заплатить комиссию 121 ldt. Делай вывод сам.
    • Ну да, может и так .И не знала что админ украинец на лаки .Помню как аккаунт мой заблокировали писала почему тогда по английскому 😁А тут да. .можно в укр сидеть а в ру участвовать в конкурсах пока мода не добавят...Ну или шуметь почаще в чате что б поставили мода🙄