Allow me to lock my topics - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Allow me to lock my topics

On 2/8/2020 at 9:52 AM, Attaullah said:

No you can not this because it is a official site and crypto can not allow to lock your posts because ot is a platform

No you can not this because it is a official site and crypto can not allow to lock your posts because ot is a platform

Yes no body can lock any topics even his mine because if like that we will a lot of post with just 5 comments or less and no one can add any comments, and it's take a large size on the website without any reason

On 11/15/2019 at 6:24 AM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

I want to self moderate my topics, and lock them if I want.

Thanks

Good efforts dear, there should be a such kind of procedures to remove useless material.

Yes, that actually a good suggestion. That way no spamming of comments and copy paste of the comments will be entertained. And also the topic will still be available for reading and getting information if any.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 12:24 PM, hexwin said:

I report them.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

Thanks

Dear mate I don't see any possibility of locking your posts by yourself if you have reported the matter to moderators and admins I think they are doing something about it , I think it can take a long time for your response

On 11/15/2019 at 5:24 PM, hexwin said:

I report them.

Thanks

you should delete your topic?

because scam post will be deleted and you can also report them for first action. so if you want then you can delete your post.

I agree. Because it's better to keep someone's personal things locked. Because it is good to not see one thing in another. That's what I think. If anyone has more yen, please let me know. Thanks

The option or flag icon may become a big help to lock your topics because you can message the admins. But I guess your suggestion is one of the nice idea to avoid spam and unknown comments immediately.

I'm new to Side. So I don't know. I cannot answer this question because I do not understand this question. If you can sort out the question a little better then I can. Thanks

8 hours ago, Rafiyan Rfi said:

I agree with you

Your hope will be fulfilled

Yes I agree with your words

Thanks for your information

Thank you for supporting my points. I hope admin will do something about it. This is a very good idea. 

On 11/15/2019 at 4:24 PM, hexwin said:

I report them.

Thanks

It's affirmative to say copy and paste is absolutely wrong act not complying with rules mean don't take interest in making more interesting.

15 hours ago, emxinanh2 said:

I agree with you. Because I lang not know everything in crypto but if my stake is useless then allow my winning post to lock. Because they follow this new winning post. winning post this useful

There should be optimistic source od utilization of stimulating words to grasp people attention

I suppose sure of direction if a person copies the post, then the scampra will bring about them being deletedIf human beings are blind to this and can't seize them, I would really like to inform the admin and the moderator which you provide us the obligation to hold ourselves in price

Yes there are a lot of people here are just copying and pasting the others post ! I think admins are working very hard here to ban them !

I think if you be disappearing to to me gifted to reasonable your topics, maybe you take part in accomplished intentions, but others may verbal abuse that distinguishing and as improvement for them to go over the top with. 

I really don't know about this but this information is useful for me its meaning if see any copy past then i will not report to the admins or moderators because they are deleted the whole topic's?

Plz make me Shure because I didn't understand may be i m wrong.

Yes, we hope to add this option so that members can lock their topics from which they have obtained sufficient information or topics that have been answered questions.

This helps reduce unhelpful comments

This is a good suggestion as it will reduce the amount of spam on the forum and will also encourage people to do research as they will be forced to comment on new topics.

Hey mate, I not see any tools you will mention that lock your content. I don' think you need to lock your content, so that your content not to copy others but admin is here if anyone copy your post moderator will find it and they will banned in this forum.

That features will be implemented as said by the admin. That they will allow users to moderate their topics.

Yes I was shocked that some people are tkaing for advantage what the most of usesrs are looking for, there are so many people taking advantage of our post and they are copying and pasting them I was shocked to see some post copied exactly as they were so it has become a little bit difficult for me to really understand but if you think your topic should not be copied then you can lock it.

Yes, I want to do that for my topic, because I can see unwanted replies and irrelevant posts. There is no good reply which can be responded positively. So it's better to close my topic.

In my opinion you have a problem in you topic , i think you  broke a rule, because admin not deleted topic without reason, i think you have to read again the rules and see were is the problem for you.

adjectives at we users afford meaningful answers to various questions from this website, and takes place we advice some meaningful questions from ourselves here, I think I will get to know some of the things that matter to meDifferent things will come out and may slow progress are some goodness things that children in can Analysis.