Allow me to lock my topics - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Allow me to lock my topics

On 11/15/2019 at 2:46 PM, palalu said:

Wait...so if we report some post in our topic admins/moderator will delete the topic?What tittle of your topic which deleted?

The deleted post are only get deleted but we can only know how many post have been deleted, but we can't never know which posts have been deleted and why they deleted

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

28 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

The deleted post are only get deleted but we can only know how many post have been deleted, but we can't never know which posts have been deleted and why they deleted

forgive my stupid question for asking which topic was deleted😂, because I thought he will remembers what tittle from his topic which deleted

This is a great idea. If members post a topic and he or she reads some copy paste ang shitposts on the said topic, it would be easy to the members to stop the copy paste happening. The deleting of the topic is not only the option especially if the topic is good.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:53 PM, palalu said:

forgive my stupid question for asking which topic was deleted😂, because I thought he will remembers what tittle from his topic which deleted

No, You absolutely have the right to ask that question, and that is not stupid at all. I bet we all forgot unless we wrote it down. I suggest you must be careful and check the thread before replying. Some topics are not worthy to get a discussion.

14 hours ago, lucky80 said:

No, You absolutely have the right to ask that question, and that is not stupid at all. I bet we all forgot unless we wrote it down. I suggest you must be careful and check the thread before replying. Some topics are not worthy to get a discussion.

Thanks for your advice. Maybe because I lacked a topic or post to discuss, so I replied to a few interesting posts

Spamming or irrelevant comments on your posted topic look very awful thing.I agree we have some authorities on our topics but this will creat quit mess on form and many disputes would start.We are equal here and administration doing their job perfectly.So we have to take some responsibility  and find spammers and report them .So the form remain clean and better.

7 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Spamming or irrelevant comments on your posted topic look very awful thing.I agree we have some authorities on our topics but this will creat quit mess on form and many disputes would start.We are equal here and administration doing their job perfectly.So we have to take some responsibility  and find spammers and report them .So the form remain clean and better.

On second thought, maybe locking a topic is fine. But to have an ability to delete the posts, will create new trouble. Maybe, after the campaign is over, we can discuss it all over again. 

9 hours ago, palalu said:

Thanks for your advice. Maybe because I lacked a topic or post to discuss, so I replied to a few interesting posts

Yeah, the noobs keep posting nonsense and duplicate post. Don't respond to those rubbish thread, mate. Stick with me and the other with a good discussion thread.

31 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

On second thought, maybe locking a topic is fine. But to have an ability to delete the posts, will create new trouble. Maybe, after the campaign is over, we can discuss it all over again. 

Yeah ,it will creat rucks on form and it will be personal fued between members.So it will great they solve this problem just like they stoped spammers on form.

Yeah, the noobs keep posting nonsense and duplicate post. Don't respond to those rubbish thread, mate. Stick with me and the other with a good discussion thread.

I am watching many newbies on different thread they don't know forum rules and posting reply multiple times on same post for making fast hundred posts.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Wrong typing

Well, if someone will copy your thread if this is not locled by the admins, we can report that account so that it can't be copying a thread of other members anymore, we can't control this kind of crimes because they are freely to copy it and post it by their own.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:24 PM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

I want to self moderate my topics, and lock them if I want.

Thanks

Why won't you became admin so you can be moderator. But  I think what you say is right you should have the power to lock your own topic. Specially when you get what you want or your question has been answered. Know what I mean ? But first of all the admin can do that and your not a admin  so you can't

My suggestion is to suggest a good suggestion of the admin to read the good suggestion that you suggested so that we can have a better forum and less spams. Spammers always spam their post to spam is to get 1k satoshi and that is irritating to read because reading same post over and over again would irritate a lot of people. And with that we should help the admin to delete the spam post so we can leave happily ever after. Learn a lot from this forum so that we can earn a lot from the industry. And I thank you.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:46 PM, palalu said:

Wait...so if we report some post in our topic admins/moderator will delete the topic?What tittle of your topic which delete

I thought the admins would lock our posts so that others wouldn't copy our posts. This would be very useful for us. No one can doubt us anymore so let this system be launched.

Why you create your topic your own in order for people to get replied to you depending on whats your topic concerd.

So it means you dont need any replys while you creating topics! So if that's it means your topic will be eseless.

5 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Well, if someone will copy your thread if this is not locled by the admins, we can report that account so that it can't be copying a thread of other members anymore, we can't control this kind of crimes because they are freely to copy it and post it by their own.

Yes we can't control them when a member copy your thread or posts and i think we have no authority but the admin have full authority to control that type of member from spamming.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

10 hours ago, Manik hossain said:

I thought the admins would lock our posts so that others wouldn't copy our posts. This would be very useful for us. No one can doubt us anymore so let this system be launched.

That's not what I meant, he had said that when he reported a post that was considered spam the topic was also deleted

I agree with this. If the moderators are allowing us to lock our topic especially when we witness how other members spam  a very good discussion or topics we published, it is easy to end their wrong doings.

I am completely with you on this suggestion, I do not know why this feature does not exist in this forum despite its presence in the old versions of the forums. This is a very necessary feature that a member may like to lock his posts if he sees that spam is being used and thus protects his topic from being deleted. This is a great suggestion.

i Think you pick the right topic if we create a post and spammer and copy paste come in our post then we can to control them at the same time when moderater find such type of post the delete the post we can not defend our post .

We trust this particular. When the moderators tend to be permitting all of us in order to locking mechanism the subject particularly when all of us see exactly how additional people junk e-mail an excellent dialogue or even subjects all of us released, you can easily finish their own incorrect doings.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:24 PM, hexwin said:

I report them.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

Thanks

Why are you asking for locking your topics, is there have any advantages of locking your topics or what's are the reason of locking your own topics in order to restricted replays?

On 12/12/2019 at 9:31 AM, Manik hossain said:

That will not prevent someone to steal your post. Well now i have doubt on you, Think again.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:14 PM, palalu said:

That's not what I meant, he had said that when he reported a post that was considered spam the topic was also deleted

The user is post a useless and nonsense post. I think he is drunk.

My respects my friend
Yes my friend, I hope the administration will review the procedures for locking the threads.
Spam hurts the reputation of the forum, as penalties are for owners of duplicate topics

On 12/21/2019 at 2:17 AM, lucky80 said:

The user is post a useless and nonsense post. I think he is drunk.

yes, at least I hope everyone who posts here if they don't understand what others mean they can use translate or grammarly (to arrange sentences) to understand  before replying

On 11/15/2019 at 7:24 PM, hexwin said:

I report them.

Thanks

You have a point there, the worse thing that could happen is for your account to get deleted because of the bad replies coming from other posters, by having a control you can prevent this from happening.

For now this permission is only for admin but we really need it special when you ask for a service in any post you have done and you get your answer and to leave the topic open it isn't helping you any more