What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

Truly speaking the word cryptocurrency I have heard first time in my life in this platform. Before that I have no idea about what a cryptocurrency is. So I would like to thank this Platform for making so informative about everything.

Crypto currencies is the type of digital currency which you can control yourself. The basic purpose of inventing bitcoin was to transfer money internationally without high fee charges. Now you can trade in crypto currencies and get valuable profit from it. 

Cryptocurrency is the money of people in my opinion and isn't the money of governments!! And my first experience in this crypto world was after the second halving of bitcoin.. The bitcoin after this halving becomes more popular and stronger.

Crypto Virtual Currency We can make a lot of profit by investing in crypto Virtual currencies are very popular in the crypto world Peer to peer transactions is very helpful I first learned about crypto through a friend. I also learned by watching videos on YouTube.

The first time i learn cryptocurrency is in this forum. This forum helps me to grow my knowledge about cryptocurrency i learn a lot of techniques and strategies on how i will earn with cryptocurrency. So i give thanks to this forum i am glad that i am part of this community.

The cryptocurrency are virtual currencies that exist only on blockchains and therefore only on computers can be exchanged on dedicated exchanges and then be transformed in real money, I heard about them for the first time in 2009 but I began to deal with them actively in 2017 mainly on the bitcointalk forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

I learned about cryptocurrency from my classmates in 2017 were they continuously being hyped about Bitcoins and how they can earn them online and my batch mates who has successful crypto careers starts buying stuffs that an only employed man can afford but i'm still not convinced because im afraid it could steal my information and threaten my safety so i doubt it for years and now im here thanks to a friend who help me find cryptotalk because there so many scam sites all over the web. 

• +4 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:49 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Crypto currency is your money that is encrypted. And you can have it even if it is online. As a matter of fact you can put it on a hardware wallet for it to be safe. But we cannot transact it with out internet. The thing is you are not wrong. The reality is internet is always incorporated with cryptocurrency. It is your digital money. Now a days there are a lot of people being hooked on using it. I can say that it is the future of the money it will be almost paperless.

Cryptocurrencies is like and digital currency that you are managing that is encrypted by several block chains and the ones that invited and tells me to work in cryptocurrency is my friends and they told me that they are earning here so I joined them and tried to earn in cryptocurrencies 

• +4 1

On 11/15/2019 at 4:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Crytpo transactions are anonymous. For that many people use this on illegal activities. In this platform there are many ways to generate free income. We can earn money from it without any educational certificate even without skills.

• +4 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Cryptocurrency is an online or digital currency that serves the same purpose as our normal fiat currency and it was first known about in 2009 by creation of first cryptocurrency bitcoin which is a decentralized currency that is created to help with the current financial crisis and shouldn't be controlled nor tax by any government. 

• +3 1

On 5/12/2020 at 2:57 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and example of these are bitcoin, xrp, eth and many more. 

I learn cryptocurrency way back 2016 but I didn't pay too much attention on it due to some personal reasons. 

But at this year I go back in cryptoworld to discover and explore new things about this. 

I learned about cryptocurrency before when my friend invited me to use cryptocurrencies because they are earning there and I wanted to earn as well so I tried to join them and make myself earn money because I know that I can earn also like them 

• +4 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I heard about bitcoins in 2017 from my classmates who are very hype about the boom of bitcoins and suddenly they grab the opportunity how to earn it and they buy stuffs even in front me since i didn't believe it since i have no idea what cryptocurrency is until i get here which is very lucky since there few websites that can give you fair btcs. I joined cryptotalk because i'm in need of extra money since it is quarantine days and make my time productive but as time goes by i read lot of posts in this forum and i keep looking for more tips since cryptotalk is very newbie friendly and served as teaching ground. 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies (not controlled by anyone) based on blockchain technology personally learned about cryptos surfing the internet about 6 years ago 

On 6/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I heard about them for the first time in 2009

I'd love to hear the story where you heard of them in 2009. Also what do you mean by them, as in 2009 it was only Bitcoin and no other cryptocurrency existed. Really interested as in fact in 2009 it was only known to just the cryptographers mailing list and probably a maximum of just 100 people were involved.

Edited by BTC Future

It was 2017 when i first met cryptocurrencies, the first thing i got involved in concerning crypto is dice gambling in several platforms, i was addicted but i earned a lot of money back them, because mostly i gambled with faucets, so i had nothing to lose.

• +5 1

On 11/22/2019 at 4:22 PM, Ardian1206 said:

Yes, I am only a crypto beginner. I think it is a good online transaction world, even though there are some who think that it is skewed in the crypto world, but if they understand crypto, all assumptions will disappear in their minds.

You are a new in crypto market then you need to be buy some coins on yobit exchange becasue yobit is the best exchange then the others and also but old coins like xvg, trx, ETh, EOS, DGB, TRX all of these coins are available on yobit. These coins future is so much good and bright.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i did learn some about cryptocurrencies from the internet and i continued to do that here in the forum , i heard about crypto long ago but didn't start working on it until i decides to try working on internet , 

maybe its uses is limited now but i think cryptocurrencies will be more useful in the future

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Cryptographic money is an electronic cash and not unmistakable and can be exchanged exchanging stages and changed over to fiat monetary forms and has a ton of highlights and every cash is unique in relation to the next regarding size and cost

• +3 1

If we made a historical review of money and how people dealt with it, since ancient times there was no money, then people relied on exchanging commodity for commodity and then exchanging commodities for coins, especially gold and silver, then paper money appeared until we reached the age of banks and their connection to the dollar and then cryptocurrencies or digital, which I think is the alternative  In the future because it is safe, easy to handle, easy to transfer and networked

• +4 1

You're totally right. Cryptographic money resembles an online computerized cash. It very well may be moved from any spot to an other corner of the world! What's more, I initially found out about the cryptographic money from one of my companions! And afterward I picked up enthusiasm for this crypto world!

Crypto currency is a virtual currency.  Not controlled by any person or organization.  Crypto currency is not available in physical form.  The first crypto currency was invented by Satoshi which was Bitcoin in 2006 and it did not become very popular and its price was not very high. So it did not gain popularity. Thank you.

• +4 1

Yes you are right. I want to add some more that is crypto currency was launched in 2008 in the shape of crypto king that is botcoin...

• +3 1

On 11/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. And yes you are right it is a online currency and we can not use it without Internet. 

Transactions in cryptocurrency is very fast. We can store it in safe wallets. We can also earn good profits from it by investing it. 

No one controls cryptocurrency that i think is the main advantage of cryptocurrencies. 

And first time my friend told me about cryptocurrency few months ago, i am still a beginner in crypto world and still have lot to learn in cryptocurrency. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been working about this platform for couple of months but I didn't join the platform for some time. My friend describe me about this forum of the cryptotalk which provides an opportunity to both learn and earn together. And by following rules and laws you can easily work at this platform without any problems. So after joining I am learning a lot from this site of cryptotalk . Thanks  for this topic 

On 5/17/2020 at 10:27 PM, malik6314193 said:

Crypto currencies is the type of digital currency which you can control yourself. The basic purpose of inventing bitcoin was to transfer money internationally without high fee charges. Now you can trade in crypto currencies and get valuable profit from it. 

Yes my friend agree with your opinion you mentioned above. This platform is the digital currency site which can be easily used to earn money . And the Moto is make posts and earn Bitcoin. My friend tells me about this platform. And still I have been learning from the cryptotalk a lot. So thanks crypto currency for providing me an opportunity to both learn and earn together

On 11/15/2019 at 12:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

You just need to know that cryptocurrency will be most probably the future of all financial systems we have today. It will help with everything and will send commerce where we can't believe the numbers today. The future will be online even more and people will have more free time to browse for products and make online purchaces. The internet needs money and cryptocurrency is it's money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1