What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

When learned this crpytocurrency i heard it in a way more that it sound like business but apperently yes but things were alot to choose from which is something wouldn't expect really as i had to try atleast one of them and thats where it carried me today.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/5/2020 at 7:29 PM, matias estigarribia said:

Cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future and we can see today in growth and the use that is being given to them, the next few years will be very good for cryptocurrencies since Paypal will make a very large window for the community.

I think that the emergence and the growth of cryptocurrencies would mark  the end of paypal as we know it, people wants peer to peer transaction paypal in opposed to cryptocurrencies does not offer that.

I'm learned a lot before 2018 but I'm never bothered with crypto. It was perhaps in 2014 when I'm heard about the Bitcoin but I'm look then and it was drooping very fast in price so I'm not investe in it. But I'm look again this year after a big drop in the price and I'm trader and bought since March.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital coin that is used to buy goods on internet. It has lots of value their are different types of cryptocurrency depending on their values .I first learn about cryptocurrency in cryptotalk which am very lucky and proud to be part of the forum.

My friend talked to me about cryptocurrencies and talked about the benefits, and I got interested and entered the market. Doubtful about what it is, they are currencies of ease between people and are digital currencies.

Crypto currency may be refers to as digital decentralized currency used for making global transactions anonymously which is completely different approach from centralized currencies. This is more than 5 years that I was exposed to the system but deliberately refuse to take advantage of the readily available opportunities as of the until later

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A couple of years ago a colleague told me about the possibility of savings and businesses with a digital currency without intermediaries and I decided to investigate, since then I was immersed in the world of crypto

I started with crypto very late during 2019 but of course I had heard and read about bitcoin earlier. I don't remember when it was but I knew it was there for many years. It is a decision you take about investing in Bitcoin that comes with having the money to do that.

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies but they are decentralized currency no any government handles that currency and cryptocurrencies has it's own value and it will increase and decrease in it's own.

I got the information about the cryptocurrency around 2019 then I have collected faucets and then I used to work in other online jobs then I got information about this forum which is very helpful for me and I have learnt many things about the cryptocurrencies from this forum .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I first learn it from my teacher who is teaching about related with technologies so I think it is normal to discuss it also even though it is not written in our modules and give us only an idea on what it is. The thing that I have known about that is bitcoin because the crypto currency that he introduces to us that time is bitcoin and the deep web. He simply says that payment made in the transactions inside the deep web is by bitcoin which is the legal tender used in that platform. I would say that I am thankful that I get myself to know more as I became more independent and rely to myself only to justify whether the information I am getting is legitimate or not.

4 minutes ago, Amelia23 said:

that helps in the payment of goods and services online.

That might be the reason crypto was made for but it seems to not been there yet and if you think about it how can  an unstable currency be used to pay for anything??

There is a threat from countries today that have given up paper currencies and are using bank cards, but the future is the encrypted currency

• -1 1

Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual money, they are intangible and cannot be touched, they only exist on the internet, without the internet they cannot operate, they need the internet to exist, each cryptocurrency has a blockchain in which all its operations are recorded. exchange or any other operation, blockchains operate with state-of-the-art technology. The first time I heard about cryptocurrencies was in the international news, specifically on CNN in 2009.

I see that the topic is confusing, I do not know whether you are providing information on cryptocurrencies or are you asking and trying to learn more about them !!
  In any case, I will try to say some useful things here. Cryptocurrencies are currencies that depend on different algorithms, and their main features are that they are decentralized and anonymous and can be used in many things, especially online payment.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be use in different variations in order for you to earn profit. I learn cryptocurrency from my friend who introduced me bitcoin.

Hello everyone honestly speaking I encounter difficulties when I started but with the help of friends on the platform I could be able to know more on crypto and how it operate, cryptocurrency is easy to understand but you need courage and determination 

• +3 1

I learned about cryptocurrencies since 2017 had been a good year to invest. But my economic life was not the best. Now 3 years later I have taken a lot of love from this and I am already seeing a lot of results and I think we will be able to achieve a lot of interesting things with the gains in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, cryptocurrency is a digital currency that was invented by Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto in the year 2009, the currency can be used as exchange in transactions in a way of buying and selling but it has not been legalize by many countries but most of the developed countries are dealing in it.

Cryptocurrency is virtual digital currency that has no physical form & it is run due to the latest blockchain technology first invented by the name Satoshi Nakamoto. I learned about this crypto earlier in 2017 if I've remembered  the right year. 

I first learnt about cryptocurrency through a friend, he introduced me to this website cryptotalk and I learn about trading and investing from this website itself. The first currency which I started using was Bitcoins and I am still training and investing in it.

The first concept about cryptocurrency was decentralized currencies but now different currencies that are backed by countries have emerged. 

I first came to know about cryptocurrency when I read about Bitcoin and then I joined this forum on recommendation of a friend 

• +3 1

That was many years ago, but the difficulty is not knowing what cryptocurrencies are, so getting a general idea about them is a simple matter. But delving deeper into the method of work, the transfer, its uses, and the goals and uses of its blockchain are difficult and needs time and experience.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency is a non-tangible digital currency, its creation is based on cryptographic methods, people can make transactions online and it is a currency that has a bright future. I met it through a friend who told me about cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are one of the major technological developments of the last decade. They enable us to have faster, more secure and cheaper transactions than traditional banking system, but more importantly they enable us to take control of our own finances without intermediaries. I first heard about them, specifically Bitcoin, from a friend back in 2017.

Edited by Jromz
grammar