What is bitcoin gold (BTG) - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
izDazma

What is bitcoin gold (BTG)

There are many currencies in the market. I don't know about this currency. I have no idea about Bitcoin gold.  I saw this post. This currency is defined by friends and what capabilities it has. Many people saying that this is good currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is an another crypto currency like btc but it is not much popular like btc. the coin has near about 7$ price now i think it has bright future like btc.

Btg is a crypto currency with bitcoin fundamentals mined on common gpus instead of specialty asics tend to monopolize mining to a few big players but gpu mining means anyone can mine again restoring decentralization and independence to buy bitcoin gold through exchange take a look at the binance you can buy btg coin in binance exchange any bitcoin gold will remain securely stored on coibase 

Bitcoin gold is the target of several attack because it's team just wants to show that they can make a coin without actually implementing any of the safety checks required in a blockchain.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

It's an independent crypto currency based on Bitcoin Blockchain. Its price is low now, but it might have some bright future if people start to use it more.

Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a hardfork of bitcoin. The purpose of BTG is to make bitcoin "decentralized again". I think BTG is not a good investment because the price continues to decline 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There is no apparent difference between Bitcoin and gold. As Bitcoin has a high market value and there is a lot of demand in the world market, gold has high market demand and market value is high.

18 hours ago, DaddyMtn said:

Don't worry about these bitcoin forks as they are inadequate and they are entirely asset up liquidity that be supposed to come up with been invested in bitcoin or any other crypto currency but its continuously around full band that mull over bitcoin requirements to be cleft and at that moment the fork becomes useless.

I think even though fork coins will not be useful but at the beginning of their appearance is quite awaited by traders because usually, prices will be very volatile

Bitcoin gold also very good Cryptocurrency.This is one of the successful Cryptocurrency.Their crypto market rank also good

Edited by ShakilA

There is no different with those three coins, bitcoin gold is just a normal coin to me, but I think this coin it is good investment because BTG reached the highest price in this month.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin gold is  coin in cryptocuurrency and it is ranked 35 in coinmarketcap and is currently trading at 922 inr and is trading low ,as its all time high price was 38 ,323 inr which was too high as comparing price now so there is very low chance to make investment in this coin  who knows it might go up or more low 

As far as I know the bitcoin gold or BTG is a cryptocurrency that arises from the bitcoin fork and appears on November 12 2017, recently, bitcoin gold has increased from $ 6 which is now valued above $ 14

• +5 1

Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a new cryptocurrency of bitcoin. As we know there are some bitcoins coin in top position such as Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin SV and some other.. Bitcoin gold is like bitcoin cash and other bitcoin coin. 

Bitcoin Gold exchanged the SHA-256 mining algorithm in Bitcoin for another algorithm called Equihash. Bitcoin Cash is designed for low fees and fast transaction times. The name is a kind of "electronic money" thanks to these features. Bitcoin Cash includes a larger block size, which means the network can support more transactions. In computer software, "forks" occur when developers take existing code, modify it, and then use it as a basis for their own projects. That's exactly the other projects with names like Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin Gold (BTG).

On 11/15/2019 at 3:21 PM, izDazma said:

What is BTG and how it differs from bitcoin and bitcoin cash? 

BTC and BCH have the same genesis block, and if you had the private key for BTC you got an equal amount of BTC and BCH that day. In every technical way, BTC and BCH are no more original than each other. The choice of wallets, exchanges, and so on to name BTC just Bitcoin and to support it as such does not make it the original.

You don't even have to dig into it very seriously, there are no real innovativity behind it and it solves nothing new. It's literally designed to make money from a fork.

16 minutes ago, PerryLam said:

Bitcoin uses high-tech equipment and is managed by a small group of people with powerful computers and uses ASIC. BTG uses less powerful machines that decentralize the network and open it to a wider user base - fork or uplit in the bitcoin chain.

The argument for BitcoinGold was that they want to decentralized mining, citing that Bitcoin mining have centralized given that the process have been hijacked out of the reach of the average miner. Couple of years gone by, yet this coin is yet to make a foot hold, which should be seen as a pointer to the fact that fork of the Bitcoin network to produce this coin was not necessary in the first place.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:21 PM, izDazma said:

Bitcoingold is using equihash algorithm meaning its an ASIC resistant algo and only GPU can mine this coin allowing a much more decentralized mining.

While Bcash is still 256sha algo and mined by ASIC machine.

The only common between the 2 is they are both bitcoin fork

spacer.png

On 12/1/2019 at 11:42 AM, hmind said:

Bitcoin Gold is a fork of Bitcoin and uses the language of the program on zxah.  So for easy to understand terms, the combination of BTC and Zcash.  BTG uses algo equihash in terms of programming, so BTG uses asic resistant.

Your response to this message is the most relevant! Thank you for this simple and very useful explanation. I like BTG and I think it still has a lot of earning potential to offer.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

17 hours ago, Beast said:

I think you should keep BTG as well, because BTG is now new to the market and with its release it has become popular with everyone. BTG is available at low prices right now, but it is well known that in the coming years its cost may increase by 10-100 times.

Like you I think that everyone should have a few BTG in stock because I believe that the price may increase by 10 to 100 in the months and years to come. I will buy some BTG today with the refunded funds that I used to bough GRAM.

2 days to profit -Here-

5 minutes ago, Maahi said:

Bitcoin Gold is the perfect example of the phrase ‘from the ashes we rise.' The cryptocurrency has almost tripled its value at the beginning of January.

I have been advising all my relatives for over a year to buy BTG, BCH, BSV and BCD. We can also mention XRC and XBC which are Bitcoin derivatives interesting in terms of profits.

Just now, Janecai said:

I also don't really understand whether this is the same thing as bitcoin cash. I think it's a good coin and has potential.

As a member clarified in the first replies on this subject: the main difference is that Bitcoin Gold (BTG (uses the algorithm Equihash used originally by Zcash (ZEC)

2 days to profit -Here-

On 11/15/2019 at 6:21 PM, izDazma said:

BTG is just like any other crypto currencies. It just differ from price. And if you want to send BTG to someone, you should use a btg wallet address because you'll lose it if you send it to a btc or bch address. Good luck!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

2 hours ago, Unknowngames said:

It could be a division and follow-up of the local Bitcoin money and I think the as it were thing diverse is the advertise esteem and the amount of request and supply

I don't hear much about Bitcoin Gold nowadays. I think it's just a fork that will not prevail in the future. For the sake of spreading my investments I do however have some.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

As oil is black gold, Bitcoin is crypto gold in its value and we should know more about it and read and search more and thanks to everyone who provided good information here